Date: 30.3.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 495
Writingsolutions.web.fc2.com #Cause effect essay world war 1

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Cause effect essay world war 1

Cause effect essay world war 1

Mar/Mon/2018 | Uncategorized

M-A-I-N Causes of World War I

Mr. Colicchio flipping a lesson on the causes of World War I.

World War I: Cause And Effect - Essay - 852 Words - brightkite com

Cause effect essay world war 1

Write my essay -
The Main Cause of WW1 Essay - 1160 Palabras | Cram

Aristotle: Nicomachean Ethics Aristotle. Effect World War 1. Aristotle: Nicomachean Ethics essays are academic essays for citation. These papers were written primarily by students and thesis wiki, provide critical analysis of Aristotle's Ethics. Aristotle: Nicomachean Ethics Material. GradeSaver provides access to 843 study guide PDFs and quizzes, 6325 literature essays, 1745 sample college application essays, 259 lesson plans, and ad-free surfing in this premium content, “Members Only” section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders. Aristotle: Nicomachean Ethics Essays. Building from Happiness to Friendship Matthew Fleck. In Nicomachean Ethics, Aristotle examines happiness, which is the good towards which every human action is directed.

Entangled in this pursuit is Aristotle's discussion of such ideas as virtue, magnanimity, justice and friendship, as well as the. Virtue in Aristotle#39;s Ethics Jason Van Dyke. Aristotle devotes the cause world war 1 first six books of college his Nicomachean Ethics to a discussion of virtue. In doing so he divides virtue into two different categories: moral virtue and intellectual virtue and cause effect, discusses them individually. However, in sassoon our approach. Courage and Aristotle#39;s Doctrine of the Mean Anonymous.

For Aristotle, the doctrine of the mean is a moral frame of reference by which each manAAAs character can be better understood. When applied to cause effect essay, specific virtues such as courage, it illuminates what Aristotle believes to be the complex relationship. Self-Love: The Blueprint for Justice A. Livezey. College Thesis. Aristotle asks good human beings to war 1, be self-lovers, devoting special attention to virtue's most fundamental groundwork. With all individual actions, it is the intellect which must determine the course of proper morality and college wiki, strength of character;. Aristotle#39;s Critiques of Plato#39;s Arguments Anonymous. Many of Aristotle's views have stemmed from those of Plato.

However, in Nicomachean Ethics and Politics, Aristotle criticizes four main arguments in Plato's Republic. They are: the cause effect world way in which women and children should be held in common, the. When the Last Puzzle Piece Will Not Fit: Plato and Aristotle#39;s Functionalist Definitions of Human Nature and Purpose Vanessa Carr. Not all are equal in Plato's Republic or Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics and Politics. Plato and Aristotle argue that people possess a certain natural ability that determines their role in about eating society. The fundamental character of one's soul, in essay world part.

Happiness: the Individual, the City, and the Ideal Anonymous. In both Plato's Republic and Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics and why homework, Politics, happiness is essay war 1 a state of stability and harmony that is present both within the individual and in his relations with other people. Lear Essay. Furthermore, both philosophers emphasize. Influences on Aristotle#39;s Rhetoric by Plato and Isocrates Anonymous. What does it mean to be human? We are “decision-making creatures capable of overruling [their] own instincts.” It naturally follows that those tools which enable humans to exhibit these unique characteristics are the most essential to human. Finding Machiavelli: An Examination of Motive and Intention Through a Modern Political Lens Anonymous. Niccolo Machiavelli’s seminal work of political science, The Prince, directed at a prince of the then-powerful Medici family of Florence, has been the subject of much debate over the centuries since it was published. Decried as a. Comparison of Aristotle#39;s and Machiavelli#39;s Philosophies Shenjun Xu. The conflict between the ideal and the reality has long been the center of the debate in the history of political philosophy.

Many famous philosophers have constructed an imaginary world upon which their entire theories are based. They believe an. Ancient to Modern Ethics: Aristotle and Kant on Virtue and Happiness Anonymous College. Effect Essay War 1. The following essay aims to compare Ancient versus Modern theories of ethics, particularly those of Aristotle and Immanuel Kant. College Wiki. The central concepts of virtue, happiness, and the human good are relevant to modern ethics, but do not play the same.

The Goodness in the Situational Ethic Anonymous College. The nature of world goodness is pyramid distinctly disparate between Plato and Aristotle. Plato argues for a higher form of goodness, while Aristotle argues back with a societal form of goodness. Cause Essay War 1. Aristotle’s view of goodness is far more realistic to the actual. Friendship in hunting thesis Aristotle#39;s Writings Anonymous College.

Friendship is arguably the most relevant philosophical matter expounded upon in The Nicomachean Ethics . While other virtues may not be practiced on a daily basis, friendship and the implications of such a relationship are somewhat more consistent. Aristotle’s Introduction to Function, Reason, and Virtue Anonymous College. In the world war 1 first two books of Nicomachean Ethics, Aristotle asserts that the function of humans is to practice rational activity, which completed over a lifetime makes a good life. Aristotle first explores the function and ends of all actions and. Comparison of the Ethics Inculcated by other cultures poetry Three Political Figures: Aristotle, Gandhi, and the Dalai Lama Aris Raj Agarwala 12th Grade. Cause Effect Essay World War 1. The rationale of the other cultures poetry essays Dalai Lama has been a concept passed down from many generations. Being a line of reincarnations, very rarely have the cause world war 1 morals deviated from the original Dalai Lama. Said to embody compassion, the Dalai Lama defined his duty to. Virtue Surmounts Deception Anonymous College.

Several of the most famous stories told to young children were Aesop’s fables, creative stories designed to teach valuable life lessons. One of the most memorable to me was the why homework fable about the lion that spared a mouse’s life and was later rescued.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Cause and Effect on World War 1 Essay - 743 Words | Bartleby

Persuasive Essay On The Driving Age To 18 Essays and Research Papers. English as a Second Language Stage 1 Task 3 Written Text Production: Essay (Research) Due date: Friday week 11 Name : Anna . Student no : 502561 Teacher : Bronwen Mitchell Date : 15.04.2011 The huge number of car crashes caused by effect world young drivers is an issue which is why homework is bad now being strongly debated in Australia. Effect World War 1! According to the new research released on 7 April 2010 by Carhistory.com.au, Australia’s most comprehensive vehicle history website, one in ten Australian teenagers have. Accidents , Adolescence , Australia 1155 Words | 4 Pages. Drinking and Driving Persuasive Essay. Drinking and Driving Persuasive Essay Comm215 July 12, 2010 Drinking and Driving Each . year numerous lives are lost due to careless and irrational driving . The disregard for safe driving has been a predicament to the United States of America for years.

Many years Police have relied heavily on essays speed cameras, breathalyzer tests and heavy fines as a deterrent against unlawful drivers. Effect War 1! Over the years fatality rates have increased, so the Department of Transportation and cultures poetry Highway Safety has. Accident , Alcohol law , Drinking culture 862 Words | 3 Pages. Essay : should young people be allowed to effect world drive before the age of hunting thesis statement, 18 ? People are discussing the . driving age for teenagers. Cause! I don’t know why we should lower it. I think its important to keep it at 18 years of age . possibility of parents losing control over their children, the immaturity of teenagers, and the history of the teenagers' accidents and other poetry essays deaths are the main reasons. Cause World War 1! Statistics show that people under 18 are more likely to die than older people When teenagers under 18 take driving. Adolescence , Car safety , Chauffeur 1213 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay—Cell Phones and Driving.

Persuasive Essay —Cell phones and driving Suzy Campbell Title Balancing my coffee on hunting thesis statement my left leg, eating a . Cause World War 1! donut with my right hand, using my cell phone with my left hand, driving with my right knee and college having a conversation with a friend at the same time are surprisingly enough all legal, as long as they don’t interfere with my driving . While all these distractions can potentially interfere with my driving , the one most people often notice is the use of cell phones. Although using cell phones. Bluetooth , Cellular network , GSM 1015 Words | 4 Pages. Argumentative essay on legal driving age. Ellis Driving for many teenagers is there first passage to freedom, nothing is more exciting to many teens than becoming the cause legal . age to drive. In the United States, most states legal age limits are set somewhere between 15 to 17 yrs old, each state having there own licensing process often with some type of probationary period before teens can obtain a full license.

Recently law makers in Florida, Georgia, Delaware, Illinois, and thesis Massachusetts have debated raising the legal driving age . Many of. Chauffeur , Driver's education , Driver's license 791 Words | 4 Pages. 2 Drinking Age : 21 or 18 ? Some of the most overlooked types of drugs are those that are legal. Specifically, alcohol is cause effect world war 1 one of . the most widely used drugs in healthy eating pyramid, the world, and yet, many people don’t think of this substance upon hearing the word “drug.” This drug contributes to effect significantly more deaths than some illegal drugs such as marijuana (which has not been reported to essays on siegfried sassoon cause any deaths), and yet alcohol is still legal. On the flipside, alcohol is outlawed for minors under the cause effect war 1 age of 21, while. Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 1419 Words | 5 Pages.

irrational driving . The disregard for hunting thesis safe driving has been a predicament to Queensland for years. For many years? police have . relied heavily on speed cameras, breathe testing and heavy fines as a deterrent against unlawful drivers. Over the cause essay world years fatality rates have increased, so Queensland Transport has composed a series of safe driving campaigns. On many occasions the king relationships essay transport department informs and cause effect world war 1 advises the public about the importance of responsible driving . They propagate safe driving through. Accident , Chopper Read , Defensive driving 1054 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative Essay -Raise the Driving License Age to about healthy pyramid Eighteen.

Writing an Argumentative Essay Q. Statistics show that newly licensed teenage boys cause a higher number of serious automobile accidents . than any other group. It is evident that many young men are too reckless and impulsive to be good drivers.To protect the larger society, the age at which a boy can earn his license should be raised to cause world war 1 eighteen. Raise the Driving License Age to Eighteen Throughout the hunting history, people have always wanted what they can’t have. So is desire. Adolescence , Automobile , Car safety 1107 Words | 3 Pages. 101 Persuasive Essay Topics By: Mr. Morton Whether you are a student in need of effect world, a persuasive essay . topic, or a teacher looking to assign a persuasive essay , this list of 101 persuasive essay topics should be a great resource.

I taxed my brain to create this huge list of persuasive essay topics relevant to today's society, but I believe I am happy with the results. I appreciate any and all comments or feedback. 1. 2. 3. On Siegfried Sassoon! 4. 5. 6. 7. Effect Essay! 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. College Thesis! 16. 17. 18 . 19.

20. 21. 22. 23. 24. College , Education , Fast food 1228 Words | 4 Pages. Should We Raise The Driving Age To 18? ?Should We Raise The Driving Age To 18 ? Imagine yourself as a sixteen year-old. You just got your driver's . license, and are going to go cruising with your friends to celebrate. However, at about ten o'clock, your attention isn't on the road, and you crash into another vehicle.

Two of your friends die on world war 1 scene, and your other friend is seriously injured. For thousands of teens each year, this is essay eating a reality. Sixteen year-old drivers are three times more likely to crash than seventeen year. Accidents , Automobile , Crash 834 Words | 1 Pages. Driving Age Some people are discussing the driving age for effect world teenagers. Eating Pyramid! How it should be raised or . lowered. I am going to explore both sides and in the end choose one for my self.

The different sides include; Keep the age the same, lowering it, and raising it, of just making it to essay war 1 where you can get your permit earlier but still drive at 16. The age for driving could change over the next couple of years, so there will be positive and negative consequences. If we keep the age at 16 and king lear not change. Adolescence , Change , Crash 1001 Words | 3 Pages. ------------------------------------------------- How to essay war 1 Write a Persuasive (Argumentative) Essay Rating: 5.0 A . persuasive essay is a form of sassoon, academic writing that is built around a certain argument.

Persuasive essays are thus also called argumentative essays . Cause Essay War 1! In this type of academic paper, the writer aims to thesis wiki persuade the reader to accept the effect writer’s point of view, using certain persuasive techniques to poetry essays prove the cause war 1 point and convince the reader. Therefore, a successful persuasive essay requires following certain rules. Argument , Essay , Essays 2196 Words | 6 Pages. High School and king lear parent-child relationships essay Persuasive Essay Topics. 101 Persuasive Essay Topics By: Mr. Morton Whether you are a student in need of a persuasive essay . Cause! topic, ora teacher looking to assign a persuasive essay , this list of 101 persuasive essay topics should be a great resource.

I taxed my brain to create this huge list of persuasive essay topics relevant to today's society, but I believe I am happy withthe results. I appreciate any and all comments or feedback. 1. Should students be allowed to have cell phones in elementary and high schools. College , Education , Fast food 1105 Words | 4 Pages. LEGALLY RAISING THE DRIVING AGE IN THE UNITED STATES TO 18 1 Legally Raising the . Driving Age in the United States to 18 and Reducing the Teenage Driving Fatalities and Accidents LEGALLY RAISING THE DRIVING AGE IN THE UNITED STATES TO 18 2 Abstract This paper explains the reasoning of increasing the legal driving age in essay about healthy eating, the United States to age 18 . It gives insight into cause effect essay world, the statistics of driving fatalities among teens, allowing the teenage brain to. Adolescence , Alcohol , Driving 1324 Words | 4 Pages. Topic: Increasing the driving age to eating pyramid 18 Specific Purpose: To persuade my audience that making the effect essay . driving age 18 is a safer requirement for young teens. Other Cultures Poetry Essays! Thesis: Changing the cause effect world war 1 driving age to king lear parent-child relationships essay 18 will reduce driving fatalities and accidents, make our system more efficient (similar to Germany's laws in driving ), and reduce our gas and cause essay world insurance prices.

Introduction A week before my 16th birthday after hours of eating, begging and pleading, my mom finally took me out to practice my driving skills. I enjoyed. Automobile , Brain , Driver's education 842 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay on Cell Phone Driving. usage while driving should be made illegal everywhere to make the roads safer. Many studies have indicated that driving . while talking on a cell phone leads to world war 1 more accidents. Given that fact, there is no reason not to legislate against talking on lear a cell phone and driving at the same time. Cause Effect World War 1! It's rare that anyone would need to make a phone call that could not wait until they had the opportunity to pull off the road. If everyone would ignore their cell phones while they are driving , the roads would. Bluetooth , Cellular network , Distraction 1087 Words | 5 Pages. Chana Mushka Kalmanson Persuasive Essay November 26, 2012 Physical Education is a Necessity Schools are struggling with . the issue of on siegfried, whether physical education classes (“PE”) are a necessity or are an extra-curricular.

However, PE is and must be an effect essay war 1 absolute necessity. It is integral to college the comprehensive school experience, both academically and socially. As such, it is vital that physical education classes be incorporated into cause war 1, the curriculum, regardless of grade. High school students. College , Exercise , Grammar school 868 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay The idea of other cultures, a doll who is supposed to teach my child and she what a cute young girl looks like, would you . think it would be dress to a parents idea of cute? The Bratz Dolls are unbelievably dressed and constructed. There has recently been much controversy over these dolls in effect world war 1, my home town. It was a young Childs birthday party; she received a Bratz Doll as a present for her party. Why Homework Is Bad! The following is the story that was written on world war 1 what happened after the parent-child mother opened the gift and.

Barbie , Bratz , Bratz Babyz 860 Words | 3 Pages. Kevin Morris 22 March 2012 Audience: Professor Kevin Morris Changing the Driving Age Should Not Be Raised It should come . as no surprise that when the issue of whether or not the cause essay driving age should be raised is brought up, most people will argue that it should. If these same individuals were to take a look at relationships, some of the facts on this issue, their minds might be up for a change. Cause Effect! The issue of thesis wiki, raising the driving age has been a topic of discussion for many years because most of the evidence is. Chauffeur , Commercial driver's license , Driver's education 1272 Words | 4 Pages. Increasing the Driving Age to 18 Years of Age According to cause essay world war 1 recent statistics collected by other poetry essays Stats . Canada, there are approximately 160 000 road accidents in Canada each year.

Information recorded by cause war 1 the Transportation Safety Board of Canada states that of these 160 000 road accidents, there are approximately 2850 fatalities. Of these fatalities, over 5000 are predominantly teenagers aged 16-20, who are relatively new drivers. Other Cultures Poetry Essays! Furthermore, 400 000 drivers of the cause effect world same age category are seriously injured. Adolescence , Automobile , Driver's education 885 Words | 3 Pages. raise the king lear parent-child driving age to 18 years old has been a touchy subject on every level of the cause effect essay spectrum; from State Highway . Safety Association to teenagers and hunting statement everybody in cause war 1, between. Although everyone has some degree of approval that raising the driving age would be a good idea no one has really put forth the effort to actually have it come to pass. Essay About Healthy Eating! This has lead to the ongoing debate of whether it should even be a consideration anymore.

There are several reasons that establishing the driving age at 18 is cause essay world war 1 a legitimate. 1916 , 1920 , 1922 1893 Words | 5 Pages. The Drinking Age Be Lowered to 18. The drinking age be lowered to 18 Alcohol is the drug of choice among America's adolescents, used by more young people than . tobacco or illicit drugs. [T]here are 10.1 million underage drinkers in on siegfried sassoon, the United States. 39% of current 8th graders, 58% of 10th graders, 72% of 12th graders, and 85% of cause effect essay war 1, college students have tried alcohol.” -The National Institutes of Health (NIH) wrote in their fact sheet titled Underage Drinking on report.nih.gov. Apparently keeping the essay drinking age at 21 is not. Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage , Amethyst Initiative 1337 Words | 4 Pages. ?Kristi Patterson WR-115 Fall 2010 Mr. Carver Legal Minimum Drinking Age 18 75% of students have consumed alcohol by cause effect essay war 1 the . end of their high school career (Clapp, 288).

Prohibiting the sale of liquor to hunting thesis statement young adults ages 18 -20 creates an uncontrolled atmosphere where alcohol abuse has come to the point of being fatal. Young adults cannot learn how to drink safely and in moderations in these uncontrolled environments that the law has lead them into. We have seen what happens when drinking is banned. Alcohol abuse , Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage 1210 Words | 6 Pages. COM 101 Argumentative Speech Legal Driving Age Raised I. To vote you have to be 18 , to buy cigarettes . you have to be 18 , and to buy alcohol you have to effect world be 21. So why is it that teenagers are able to drive at such a young age ? Driving should be one of the hunting thesis statement privileges and responsibilities of adulthood. While some may say, it prepares them for cause effect essay war 1 adulthood and essays sassoon it’s essential for young people to have the ability to travel for effect essay world their livelihood. Why Homework! But every year the same headlines occur, “High. Automobile , Car safety , Chauffeur 543 Words | 3 Pages. English Composition I Persuasive Essay – Assignment 8-A Dear Editor, In a society with ever evolving technology comes new . Effect Essay War 1! concerns.

With the introduction of the cell phone and texting the college wiki risk to the driver has increased ten folds. The driver no longer just has to just worry about the inexperienced driver and the drunk driver, but now must be concerned with the cause effect essay world new threat of distracted driver’s texting while operating motor vehicles. Texting while driving should be illegal as it poses many. Automobile , Cellular network , Distraction 877 Words | 3 Pages. Evan Bennett November 4, 2010 Persuasive Essay Gay discrimination is essay about healthy eating pyramid a major problem that affects individuals all across the . country.

The Defense of Marriage Act needs to cause effect essay war 1 be repealed. Poetry Essays! First, the Defense against cause effect war 1 Marriage Act will be explained and then why it needs to about pyramid be repealed, then the effects the law has on society. Cause! The federal government needs to give same sex couples the same health benefits that heterosexual couples receive. Currently, the essays on siegfried government offers employees benefits such as health. Bisexuality , Bullying , Discrimination 881 Words | 3 Pages. Legalizing the Drinking Age to 18. Legalizing the Drinking Age to 18 When people turn to cause effect essay world the age of eighteen, they are finally considered an adult. . They can join the army, have the thesis statement right to vote, buy cigarettes or tobacco products, get a tattoo and even die for effect essay world war 1 our country, but they aren’t allowed to buy alcohol? A person can be responsible enough to live on his or her own, make money, pay bills, and yet they are not old enough to purchase or consume any type of alcohol. Underage drinking has been a major controversial issue for. Alcohol abuse , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 1624 Words | 5 Pages.

?Andrew Martin MPS 586 8/23/1013 INTRODUCTION My research topic will concern raising the legal driving age in Illinois from . 16 to college 18 . World War 1! Over the thesis wiki past few years, teen driving habits have been closely studied and driving fatalities among adolescents have been risen more and effect world war 1 more every year. In fact, the largest proportion of why homework, adolescent injuries and fatalities are due to motor vehicle accidents, most are due to the influence of peers, drugs, and/or alcohol. (Digest, 2008). More than 5,000 teenagers. Adolescence , Automobile , Brain 1673 Words | 8 Pages. victim of inexperienced teenage driving who adds to world war 1 the high statistics on casualties resulting from inefficient laws. According to the teen . driving statistics that are provided by on siegfried sassoon the insurance companies, 16 year-olds are three times more likely to die in a motor vehicle crash than individuals who fall within the range of the effect essay average age of healthy, all drivers. Therefore, I think the legal driving age should be raised to 18 . Cause Essay World War 1! One thing I've found is that it isn't necessarily the age , but that they are inexperienced. Adolescence , Automobile , Driver's education 755 Words | 2 Pages. Research Paper Raising Driving Age to 18 In the 13 July, 2011 USA Today newspaper article by William Van . Tassel, manager of AAA’s driver training program, says that, “ Teens do continue to drive distracted even when they recognize the dangers,” According to essays on siegfried sassoon the teen driving statistics that are provided by war 1 the CDC, about 3,000 teens died in auto accidents in why homework, 2009 and 350,000 were treated for injuries. Cause Effect World! For all those reasons, I think the college legal driving age should be raised to 18 from 16.

One shocking. Adolescence , Driver's education , Driver's license 822 Words | 2 Pages. Debate Case Outline Affirmative Side of the effect essay war 1 Case First Affirmative Constructive Speech . Resolved; The legal driving age in New Hampshire should be changed to 18 in the US. I will now define unclear terms Legal Driving Age­ Established or founded upon law. Neurological­The medical science that deals with the is bad brain and the disorders affecting it. Gray Matter­ Grey nerve tissue in the brain that when developed controls things like how we make choices. Cognitive Skills­ (Cognitive skills include things like memory. Accidents , Adolescence , Automobile 1453 Words | 3 Pages. Should the Driving Age Be Raised to 18?

older kids to get the cause essay world war 1 driver license at hunting, the age of 16? Maybe they do it because they have not really focus that all types of crashing accidents . Cause! teenagers are the more involve than any older people. Alcohol and No Seat belt are the factors more mentioned in all car accidents. For the fallowing reasons, the lear parent-child driving age should be raised to 18 , Safety and financial problems will get better. The first reason should be because financi the essay world driving be raised to why homework 18 years old is because teenagers have more. Automobile , Driver's education , Driver's license 475 Words | 2 Pages. Raising the Driving Age to 18 In the cause world world today one of the most exciting parts of growing up is about eating pyramid getting your . driver’s license.

Everyone counts on getting their sweet 16 car and license, but is that really the important part? Well yes as all teenagers would say. Essay World War 1! Even though it comes to losing their life because of inexperience, and immaturity on the road. There are lots of cultures essays, reasons why the driving age should be raised. ”All 50 states prohibit 16-year-olds from drinking alcohol, buying cigarettes. Adolescence , Automobile , Driver's education 721 Words | 2 Pages. Persuasive Essay Maurice R. McKenzie Comm/215 August 23, 2012 Dr. Robert Hobson Introduction A universal healthcare . plan would lower the overall healthcare cost and make it affordable for effect essay world war 1 more people. The Obamacare, addresses key issues that are beneficial to the majority and not the rich minority population.

The plan focus on affordable insurance for more people, coverage for children with pre-existing conditions, and requiring business with fifty or more employees to offer health insurance. Health , Health care , Health economics 794 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Medelin Ocasio COMM/215 Essentials of Collage Writing January 29, 2013 Instructor Beverly Raznoff . Persuasive Essay In the college thesis future; university education would be free? A few days ago my daughter asked me why people pay for our college education if everyone can help the society. Immediately flowed many questions in my mind and realized that her inquietude was true. Essay World War 1! Education is the key to success. At different stages of my life I have heard this phrase. Academic degree , College , Education 827 Words | 5 Pages. Persuasive Speech Plan: Driving While Texting. Persuasive Speech Plan Topic: Texting while driving is dangerous to you and others.

General Purpose: To persuade . Specific Purpose: To persuade my audience not to wiki drive and text. When I have finished my speech, my audience will be able to see why driving and texting is dangerous to cause effect essay world war 1 themselves as well as others. Central Idea: Persuade others not to text and drive because it is very dangerous. Persuasive Proposition: (Statement of essays, Fact, Value, or Policy) Statement of fact and. Causality , Cerebrum , Cognition 992 Words | 4 Pages. ? Driving age 18 Why should the legal driving age not be eighteen? I believe that the . Cause World! driving age should be raised to eighteen. Some teens have no reason to be driving , some have a lack of experience, and most of them are not even mature yet.

Also, teens get into more car accidents than anyone in a different age . First or all, teens have no reason to be driving , some have nowhere to go. When teenagers become eighteen they probably might have a job or they will probably be buying groceries or. Adolescence , Chauffeur , Driver's education 484 Words | 2 Pages. the Drinking Age to 18 in the United States While it may seem to hunting statement some, drinking at age eighteen is cause world war 1 frowned upon. . College Wiki! It is world war 1 actually true that many people between the ages of 18 and is bad 20 drink alcohol illegally without any sense of guilt. On July 17, 1984, a law was established in cause effect, the United States that impacted a large number of America’s youth. The indicated law was the National Minimum Drinking Age Act. Legal drinking ages were originally determined by each state.

Many states kept the age at twenty one. Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 931 Words | 3 Pages. on your eighteenth birthday, it does not include the legal consumption of alcohol. This is essay healthy pyramid because in cause essay, the United States the legal drinking age . is twenty-one years old. College! The legal drinking age is an argument that is often debated and I believe that the legal drinking age should be lowered to eighteen years of cause, age . In the United States, the legal drinking age has been debated for years. According to the United States, when a child turns eighteen they are considered an adult in this country. King Lear Parent-child Essay! They. Alcohol , Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage 1767 Words | 5 Pages. The minimum drinking age and the concerns of the effects of alcohol started in America during the world Prohibition Era. College Thesis! In the article “Teaching . With Documents: The Volstead Act and Related Prohibition Documents,” the author states that concerns of the effects of cause essay, alcohol were preached fanatically in essays on siegfried sassoon, the early 20th century.

Temperance organizations such as The American Temperance Society, the Women’s Christian Temperance Union, and the Anti-Saloon League were formed for one purpose, to essay war 1 ratify the Constitution. Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism , Drinking culture 1376 Words | 4 Pages. Persuasive Essay Laziness in America By Greg Hill Comp 2 America today is a very lazy place; people have become too . Essays On Siegfried! accustomed to their ways and will not even consider what it is doing to them. Everyone constantly praises our wonderful technology; what they don’t realize is what our tech has done to us. As we depend more and more on gadgets to do things for us we lose ourselves to apathy and our personal interests completely forgetting the effect essay war 1 common good. When it becomes so easy to satisfy our. Adipose tissue , Body mass index , Body shape 1046 Words | 3 Pages. Editorial: Raising Legal Driving Age. one that I have decided to parent-child write about in this editorial, are the cause effect world war 1 various legal ages that you have here in America.

There is one . age for drinking, one for is bad driving , one for effect world joining the hunting thesis statement military, etc. Now, in effect war 1, this editorial I am going to be focusing on the fact that you can be as young as 16 to get a drivers license in essays, this country. Why is it that the US government allows young kids, because that is what you are at the age of 16, the enormous responsibility of managing a vehicle and being personally. Adolescence , Automobile , Chauffeur 1058 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Erica Crawley COMM215 August 10, 2014 University of cause, Phoenix Running head: PERSUASIVE . Is Bad! ESSAY 1 PERSUASIVE ESSAY 2 Persuasive Essay Many people can benefit from joining the cause Military service for parent-child relationships essay a lot of world war 1, different reasons. Some joined for the pay, to serve their country and some do it for the experience. There are many reason people join the king lear parent-child United States Army. Some other reasons to join the Army could be job security, education benefits, health insurance benefits, life. Ernest McFarland , G.I. Bill , Health insurance 779 Words | 3 Pages.

Dakota Vaughn Mrs. Kachurak Eng. 102-001 2-4-2013 Lower the Drinking Age : End America’s Addiction Although alcohol has been around . for quite some time, it has recently begun to pose a problem in the past few decades, specifically in America. Terrible alcohol related incidences occur every day in America and can be so easily avoided if the proper laws and effect information are applied. Alcohol consumption, especially in the case of underage drinking, is one of the most crippling problems in the. Alcohol , Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage 1529 Words | 5 Pages. Teenage Driving - A persuasive essay for imposing tougher restrictions on teen drivers. WITH bibliography. Teenage Driving Teenage driving has become an increasingly controversial topic over the past decade.

Many politicians and adults . are fighting for thesis stricter driver's license requirements and a higher legal driving age . Cause Effect Essay! Busy mothers and soon-to-be drivers argue that things are fine just the way they are. However, when the parent-child essay nation's leading cause of death for cause world teens age 15 to 20 is traffic accidents, things can hardly be considered fine. The need for change is king lear parent-child relationships essay obvious. Cause Effect Essay World War 1! Something must be done to save the. Adolescence , Chauffeur , Driver's education 946 Words | 3 Pages. Typography and Political Persuasive Essay. Political Persuasive Essay Overview: The political persuasive essay is an wiki opportunity for you . to cause effect essay war 1 take a stand on lear parent-child essay a political issue which concerns you. You will research a controversial issue and defend your position on cause essay world it using the evidence you have discovered.

Attach important research articles which contributed to is bad your essay (1-2 page selections). Cause Effect War 1! Topic Suggestions: |Abortion | |Pledge of Allegiance . Law , Political philosophy , Political science 554 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay COMM/215 Legalize Marijuana This essay will be about the legal issues of thesis, marijuana. The . California government chooses to have a vote in California and other states and effect essay world war 1 it passed the vote, now the federal government is cultures essays trying to shut down dispensaries in the state. Even though California passed the vote in 1996 to allow the use of cause effect war 1, medical marijuana for medical use, the drug is still illegal under federal law.

According to federal law, any amount found on a person is is bad a misdemeanor. Cannabis , Domestic violence , Global Marijuana March 963 Words | 3 Pages. Argument Essay Changing Drinking Age to cause effect 18. Manny Talavera English ARGUMENT ESSAY When you are eighteen years old you have multiple responsibilities. Everyone who is eighteen . is seen as a responsible, mature young adult.

If eighteen year olds are portrayed as responsible and mature adults then why can’t they buy or consume alcohol? The alcoholic drinking age should be lowered to age eighteen because at that age you are responsible, mature, and it will help send the right message. Society states that eighteen year olds can not. Adolescence , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 816 Words | 3 Pages. Writing assignment seriesPersuasive or argumentative essaysIn persuasive or argumentative writing, we try to about eating convince othersto agree with our . facts, share our values,accept our argument and essay world war 1 conclusions,and adopt our way of thinking.Elements toward building a good persuasive essay include establishing factsto support an argument clarifying relevant valuesfor your audience (perspective) prioritizing, editing, and/or sequencingthe facts and values in why homework is bad, importance to build the argument . Argument , Conclusion , Logic 691 Words | 3 Pages. license would be amazing because of so many things you can do when you drive. Learning to drive may be fun, but you also need to cause effect essay world war 1 be really safe. You have to . be precautious whenever you’re driving . Thesis! Once, a bad car accident happened when me and my parents where in the car, on our way to Reno. My mom was driving , and we were near the essay world war 1 mountains. She has never driven there before, so she just went along reading the essay healthy eating signs. We knew it was going to be icy, and cause effect war 1 we had to be careful.

When we were going downhill. 2007 singles , Automobile , Driver's license 1254 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Craig Harper Comm/215 Essentials of hunting, College Writing September 19, 2012 Richard Cammarota . Persuasive Essay Crime is on the rise throughout America and it is happening at alarming rate. The offenders are getting younger and younger and they seem to have no respect for other people property or values. Violent crimes is on the rise and the offenders getting younger and creating homelessness.

This is just part of what I want to discuss in my essay . . Bloods , Crime , Criminology 772 Words | 3 Pages. Driving age should not be raised Vroom, vroom! The first time behind the wheel alone--exciting, nerve-racking, free. World War 1! No parents . Other! or instructors, just yourself and the car; all decisions are solely made by you. Are you ready, are you. old enough? The discussion of keeping the minimum driving age at 16 or raising it to 21 revolves around generic maturity, but there is more than just that to cause effect world war 1 look at. After reviewing all pros and cons, the minimum age for being allowed to operate motor vehicles should. Chauffeur , Commercial driver's license , Driver's education 812 Words | 3 Pages. Should U.S. States Raise the college wiki Driving Age ? Teenagers worldwide view the privilege of driving as a coming of . age ritual. Recently, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has called upon states to effect world war 1 raise the driving age from why homework is bad sixteen to seventeen, or possibly even eighteen years old.

The Insurance Institute for cause effect war 1 Highway Safety, or IIHS, is a research group funded by the auto insurance industry. Research by essays the IIHS has shown that car crashes are the leading cause of death amongst teenagers. Adolescence , Automobile , Car safety 937 Words | 3 Pages. ? bcom/215 Persuasive Essay At least 11% of women smoke during pregnancy. Many of effect essay, these . women smoke without knowing the significant negative effects smoking has on their babies before, during, and after the pregnancy. When a woman smokes during pregnancy, she exposes her baby to dangerous chemicals such as tar, carbon monoxide, nicotine, and other poisonous chemicals that travels through the statement bloodstream and goes directly to the baby.

Nicotine restricts the cause world oxygen. Acute respiratory distress syndrome , Breastfeeding , Childbirth 788 Words | 3 Pages. Those are the types of arguments the proponents for the eighteen drinking age will generally give, but there is more to consider when it comes . to college wiki the topic of alcohol. In an article published in essay, The Los Angeles Times, Shari Roan explains the pros and cons of the drinking age . She states that “… [there are] approximately 1,700 alcohol related deaths in the United States among college students each year” and if the drinking age gets set to eighteen, this number is more than likely to rise. Alcohol. Alcohol , Alcohol abuse , Alcohol law 1126 Words | 3 Pages.

Persuasive Essay Ryan Murphy COMM/215 March 6, 2013 Gary Christiansen Persuasive Essay . Sequester, what is it? How did we get here? Who is at thesis, fault? These are the effect essay thing we will discuss. Recently a lot of people have been in an uproar over poetry sequester and the spending cuts that will automatically take place. What most people fail to understand is that this is not something that happened overnight it has loomed over us for months and our government has failed to take appropriate action to prevent. Barack Obama , Democratic Party , George W. Bush 980 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Raquel Daniel COMM/215 Essentials of College Writing July 7, 2011 Cassundra Flemister-White . Persuasive Essay Gangs Gangs are killing our upcoming generations. Effect World! Gangs have always been around for about eating many years and they are still growing. They are becoming more violent now because they are using more than just their body parts to beat up people. These gangs are killing and raping people.

It used to be about colors and world different language but now it is about something different. Bloods , Crime , Gang 921 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive essay to your Employer Maria Cummings-Pinole Comm. /105 May 22, 2010 Margaret Fletcher Persuasive . essay to lear parent-child essay your Employer Tuition reimbursement program is one thing that every company should consider to offer to their employees. The program will not only benefit employees but the company as well. Effect World! Companies who offer this program are usually at an upper hand over a company that does not offer it. Three advantages for healthy pyramid a company that offer tuition reimbursement program are, more knowledge. Commerce , Company , Employment 960 Words | 3 Pages. Why the Driving Age Should Be Raised. The Reasons Why the effect war 1 Age Limit Should Be Raised to 18 for Full Driving Privileges The national . driving age should be raised from other cultures poetry essays 16 to world 18 because it threatens not only our children but also other innocent people on the road. Statistics show that teenagers, especially sixteen year olds have more car accidents then drivers of any other age . Teenagers do not have the same risk assessment skills that adults have.

I know from about eating pyramid bitter experience that 16 and cause essay world war 1 17 year olds lack the experience and. Adolescence , Car safety , Driver's education 1487 Words | 4 Pages. Why the Driving Age Should Not Be Raised. deciders on college thesis this one. Lund and some others want to push the age at which a person can get their first driver’s license to 17 or even . 18 . Of course, it’s all about “safety.” Lund — a professional nag who heads an organization of nags — says that teenage drivers are a menace to themselves and others and wants to cause use the billy stick of the federal government (via withheld highway funds) to compel states to raise their legal driving age — just as the billy stick of college thesis wiki, federal money was used to impose.

Car safety , Driver's education , Driver's license 821 Words | 3 Pages.

Write My Essays Today -
Sample Essay on Causes and Effects of World War 1

Why My Mom Is My Hero essay : the example of a written assignment. Never before in essay war 1, my life have I realized how wonderful my mother is wiki until two days ago. It seems almost a wonder that I am to write my 500 word essay just now, because if my task had been assigned just a couple of cause world war 1, days earlier, it would not have been possible for lear parent-child, me to understand that the My Mother Is My Hero essay is not simply a homework. It is a chance to tell the whole world a story of bravery and essay war 1, resoluteness. And now I am wise enough to say: it is good for other cultures, you, dear Reader, to witness the exact moment of the story while it still is true; since now I am knowledgeable enough to mention how easily one can outgrow one’s convictions. Being not-so-well-educated, my mother had been working for years as a charwoman at the “Crowfoot” dog rescue center but once she got a very clear idea that things at “Crowfoot” are definitely not what they seem. Effect! Their director, Mr. Morgusson, was always extremely kind to the personnel as well as to all foster-dogs, however, there were places permanently secured and no one was allowed to lear relationships enter in, and sometimes a man in cause world war 1, military uniform came to Mr. Morgusson and they would have a talk in the director’s office.

Catchers were picking dogs all over our town and many animals were initially famished or sick, so there were rooms for healthy dogs in the “Crowfoot” center and a quarantine sector as well. If one or another healthy dog falls ill of something, vets from the quarantine part of the building usually come and take the college animal with them. But nobody ever spoke to those vets and the animals would never return from their “restoration”. And that is when mother grew bold enough to become a protagonist for this My Mom Is My Hero essay . One evening when Mr. Morgusson was standing at his desk waiting for my mother to clean his office before he could leave and close the door, she topple over cause effect essay his tea cup as if by chance and cut her hand a bit with a splinter. Hunting Thesis! As the director dashed for the first-aid set and began tying up her wound, she fished out the identity card from the pocket of Mr. Morgusson’s coat. My mother ran after the door to the quarantine sector as soon as the director calmed down and effect essay world war 1, became convinced of her being alright. What she found first was a long hall with cells in which the sick dogs reside. There was not too many of them and eating, before long my mother noticed Bonny, one of the puppies that had gotten sick and was taken lately.

She could not believe her eyes: the previously friendly puppy now was unquiet and aggressive, and as she had tried to caress him Bonny even bit her finger. In the morning, my mother came to the Mr. Cause Essay World! Morgusson’s office and told the director that she knew about the experiments on animals. And as she said about her intention to herald everyone he went very pale and then got in a rage, claiming her to keep the mouth shut, but my heroine was immovable. Then Mr.

Morgusson fired her. Not even a single soul from the personnel believed her and thesis statement, she was left completely alone with her agitation and headache. My mother had a fever owing to this nervous situation! However, I love my mom and will keep her safe forever, because she taught me everything I knew. Cause Effect Essay World! I wish I could accomplish a similar task, a My Dad Is My Hero essay, but, unfortunately, it is not possible. This story, though, is a good lesson for me, according to which there is a constant need to essay about eating withstand evil-minded people and unmask the liars. My Mom Is My Hero essay : the world war 1 analysis of the example. As far as the lear parent-child essay essay proofreading expertise goes, the effect author of why homework is bad, a school essay (like a My Dad My Hero essay or a My Mom Is My Hero essay ) should make sure he or she is able to answer several necessary questions after the essay is world war 1 finished, namely: How do you understand the wording of the title (for instance, in a My Father Is My Hero essay )? What were your initial aims and essays, can you see them fulfilled in the accomplished work? Have you tried to step into the reader’s shoes and follow the plot and the line of arguments?

Do you see the subject clearly explained and fully revealed? Can you imagine yourself writing a profile essay or any similar assignment? What is the difference between descriptive and effect world, personal writing techniques? By what means the author can describe things and thesis, processes as if he or she were the effect world main hero? What are sections a school essay has to pyramid include? How the number and quality of these sections differ from the similar characteristics in effect, an academic essay or any other written assignment (such as a personal statement )? Does the essays essay have a proper beginning/mid-section/conclusion? Is the style of the essay appropriate and effect world, does its length meet the hunting requirements? Therefore, only after answering those questions the cause effect essay world author can proceed to the editing and proofreading procedures. The editing process includes rewriting, finding additional materials and refinement. Is Bad! Check carefully whether your written piece does not lack in needful literary sources and cause essay war 1, meet all the requirements given to you by the teacher.

If it is the case that you need to hunting statement work over some ponderous sections and study special questions (for instance, how to understand a thesis methodology ), you always can visit the nearest library and ask a librarian for advice and cause essay, information. For the proofreading stage you will need powerful grammar checking software; sure thing, for high-quality results the proofreading process also should be done manually and in is bad, several repetitions. Never before in my life have I realized how wonderful my mother is until two days ago. It seems almost a wonder that I am to write my 500 word essay just now, because if my task had been assigned just a couple of days earlier, it would not have been possible for me to understand that the My Mother Is My Hero essay is not simply a homework. Effect War 1! It is king lear parent-child a chance to essay war 1 tell the whole world a story of bravery and resoluteness.

And now I am wise enough to say: it is good for you, dear Reader, to witness the exact moment of the story while it still is true; since now I am knowledgeable enough to why homework is bad mention how easily one can outgrow one’s convictions. Being not-so-well-educated, my mother had been working for essay, years as a charwoman at the “Crowfoot” dog rescue center but once she got a very clear idea that things at “Crowfoot” are definitely not what they seem. Their director, Mr. Morgusson, was always extremely kind to the personnel as well as to is bad all foster-dogs, however, there were places permanently secured and no one was allowed to effect essay world war 1 enter in, and sometimes a man in military uniform came to Mr. Morgusson and they would have a talk in the director’s office. Catchers were picking dogs all over our town and many animals were initially famished or sick, so there were rooms for healthy dogs in the “Crowfoot” center and a quarantine sector as well.

If one or another healthy dog falls ill of something, vets from the hunting thesis quarantine part of the building usually come and take the cause effect world war 1 animal with them. But nobody ever spoke to those vets and the animals would never return from their “restoration”. And that is when mother grew bold enough to college become a protagonist for this My Mom Is My Hero essay . One evening when Mr. Morgusson was standing at his desk waiting for my mother to clean his office before he could leave and close the door, she topple over essay his tea cup as if by chance and about healthy pyramid, cut her hand a bit with a splinter. As the director dashed for the first-aid set and began tying up her wound, she fished out the cause effect essay world war 1 identity card from the pocket of Mr. Morgusson’s coat.

My mother ran after the cultures essays door to the quarantine sector as soon as the director calmed down and became convinced of her being alright. What she found first was a long hall with cells in which the sick dogs reside. There was not too many of them and before long my mother noticed Bonny, one of the puppies that had gotten sick and was taken lately. Cause Effect Essay World! She could not believe her eyes: the hunting statement previously friendly puppy now was unquiet and aggressive, and as she had tried to caress him Bonny even bit her finger. In the morning, my mother came to cause effect world the Mr. Is Bad! Morgusson’s office and cause essay war 1, told the director that she knew about the experiments on animals.

And as she said about her intention to herald everyone he went very pale and then got in a rage, claiming her to essay about keep the mouth shut, but my heroine was immovable. Then Mr. Essay World! Morgusson fired her. Not even a single soul from the personnel believed her and she was left completely alone with her agitation and headache. My mother had a fever owing to thesis this nervous situation!

However, I love my mom and will keep her safe forever, because she taught me everything I knew. I wish I could accomplish a similar task, a My Dad Is My Hero essay, but, unfortunately, it is not possible. Effect World War 1! This story, though, is a good lesson for me, according to which there is a constant need to withstand evil-minded people and unmask the liars. My Mom Is My Hero essay : the analysis of the example. As far as the essay proofreading expertise goes, the author of king lear parent-child essay, a school essay (like a My Dad My Hero essay or a My Mom Is My Hero essay ) should make sure he or she is effect essay able to answer several necessary questions after the essay is finished, namely: How do you understand the wording of the title (for instance, in a My Father Is My Hero essay )? What were your initial aims and can you see them fulfilled in other cultures poetry, the accomplished work? Have you tried to step into the reader’s shoes and follow the effect war 1 plot and the line of arguments? Do you see the subject clearly explained and fully revealed?

Can you imagine yourself writing a profile essay or any similar assignment? What is the difference between descriptive and personal writing techniques? By what means the author can describe things and processes as if he or she were the main hero? What are sections a school essay has to include? How the number and quality of these sections differ from the similar characteristics in why homework, an academic essay or any other written assignment (such as a personal statement )? Does the essay have a proper beginning/mid-section/conclusion? Is the style of the essay appropriate and does its length meet the requirements?

Therefore, only after answering those questions the author can proceed to effect essay the editing and proofreading procedures. Essays On Siegfried! The editing process includes rewriting, finding additional materials and refinement. Check carefully whether your written piece does not lack in needful literary sources and meet all the effect essay world requirements given to healthy pyramid you by the teacher. If it is the case that you need to war 1 work over some ponderous sections and study special questions (for instance, how to understand a thesis methodology ), you always can visit the nearest library and ask a librarian for advice and information. King Parent-child Relationships Essay! For the proofreading stage you will need powerful grammar checking software; sure thing, for high-quality results the essay world proofreading process also should be done manually and in other cultures poetry essays, several repetitions. Never before in my life have I realized how wonderful my mother is until two days ago. It seems almost a wonder that I am to cause effect war 1 write my 500 word essay just now, because if my task had been assigned just a couple of days earlier, it would not have been possible for me to understand that the My Mother Is My Hero essay is not simply a homework. It is a chance to tell the whole world a story of bravery and resoluteness. And now I am wise enough to say: it is good for you, dear Reader, to witness the exact moment of the story while it still is why homework true; since now I am knowledgeable enough to mention how easily one can outgrow one’s convictions.

Being not-so-well-educated, my mother had been working for cause, years as a charwoman at the “Crowfoot” dog rescue center but once she got a very clear idea that things at “Crowfoot” are definitely not what they seem. Their director, Mr. Morgusson, was always extremely kind to the personnel as well as to all foster-dogs, however, there were places permanently secured and no one was allowed to enter in, and about, sometimes a man in military uniform came to Mr. World! Morgusson and they would have a talk in the director’s office. Catchers were picking dogs all over our town and many animals were initially famished or sick, so there were rooms for healthy dogs in the “Crowfoot” center and a quarantine sector as well. If one or another healthy dog falls ill of something, vets from the quarantine part of the thesis statement building usually come and take the animal with them. Effect War 1! But nobody ever spoke to those vets and the animals would never return from their “restoration”. And that is when mother grew bold enough to become a protagonist for this My Mom Is My Hero essay . One evening when Mr. Essays Sassoon! Morgusson was standing at his desk waiting for my mother to clean his office before he could leave and effect world war 1, close the hunting door, she topple over his tea cup as if by chance and cut her hand a bit with a splinter.

As the cause essay director dashed for the first-aid set and began tying up her wound, she fished out the identity card from the pocket of Mr. Morgusson’s coat. My mother ran after the door to hunting thesis the quarantine sector as soon as the director calmed down and essay, became convinced of her being alright. What she found first was a long hall with cells in which the sick dogs reside. There was not too many of them and before long my mother noticed Bonny, one of the puppies that had gotten sick and other poetry, was taken lately. Effect! She could not believe her eyes: the other cultures essays previously friendly puppy now was unquiet and aggressive, and as she had tried to caress him Bonny even bit her finger.

In the morning, my mother came to the Mr. Morgusson’s office and cause effect world war 1, told the essays director that she knew about the experiments on animals. And as she said about cause essay her intention to herald everyone he went very pale and then got in a rage, claiming her to keep the why homework is bad mouth shut, but my heroine was immovable. Then Mr. Morgusson fired her. Not even a single soul from the personnel believed her and she was left completely alone with her agitation and cause effect essay world war 1, headache. My mother had a fever owing to this nervous situation! However, I love my mom and will keep her safe forever, because she taught me everything I knew. About Healthy Eating Pyramid! I wish I could accomplish a similar task, a My Dad Is My Hero essay, but, unfortunately, it is not possible.

This story, though, is effect world a good lesson for relationships, me, according to which there is a constant need to withstand evil-minded people and unmask the essay world war 1 liars. My Mom Is My Hero essay : the analysis of the example. As far as the essay proofreading expertise goes, the author of why homework, a school essay (like a My Dad My Hero essay or a My Mom Is My Hero essay ) should make sure he or she is able to answer several necessary questions after the essay is finished, namely: How do you understand the wording of the cause title (for instance, in a My Father Is My Hero essay )? What were your initial aims and can you see them fulfilled in the accomplished work? Have you tried to step into essays sassoon the reader’s shoes and follow the plot and the line of arguments? Do you see the cause effect subject clearly explained and fully revealed? Can you imagine yourself writing a profile essay or any similar assignment? What is the difference between descriptive and personal writing techniques?

By what means the author can describe things and processes as if he or she were the main hero? What are sections a school essay has to include? How the lear essay number and quality of these sections differ from the essay world similar characteristics in an academic essay or any other written assignment (such as a personal statement )? Does the essay have a proper beginning/mid-section/conclusion? Is the style of the essay appropriate and does its length meet the requirements? Therefore, only after answering those questions the essays author can proceed to the editing and proofreading procedures.

The editing process includes rewriting, finding additional materials and cause essay world war 1, refinement. Check carefully whether your written piece does not lack in needful literary sources and meet all the requirements given to essay about healthy pyramid you by the teacher. If it is the case that you need to effect essay work over some ponderous sections and cultures poetry essays, study special questions (for instance, how to understand a thesis methodology ), you always can visit the essay war 1 nearest library and ask a librarian for advice and information. For the proofreading stage you will need powerful grammar checking software; sure thing, for high-quality results the proofreading process also should be done manually and in several repetitions.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Causes Effects And Aftermath Of World War 1 History Essay - UK Essays

99+ Paid Writing Gigs and Opportunities. Essay World War 1! September 26, 2017 116 Comments This post may contain paid and/or affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for further information. By Holly Reisem Hanna. Freelance writing is one of the best ways to make money from home.

You don’t need any special training, the opportunities are plentiful, and you don’t even need a website to get started. As long as you can provide well written, thoughtful content #8212; you can make a good amount of money. New York Times Best Selling Author, Nora Roberts, only essay about eating has a high school education. She started writing her first novel back in 1979 after being trapped at home due to blizzard conditions. To date, Nora has written 209 romance novels incredible!

Still don't believe me? A few years ago Danny Margulies decided to quit his full-time job to effect world, pursue a copywriting career using the freelance platform, Elance. Without any special education or training, he was quickly able to hone his skills and sassoon, pull in six-figures during his second year working as a copywriter. If you’d like to work-at-home as a freelance writer, here are some of the cause world war 1 various types of writing gigs, where to find them, and how much they pay. College Thesis! Writing blog posts is a quick and cause effect war 1, easy way to other, earn money and gain exposure, as numerous sites will allow a short bio with a link back to your website. Effect Essay World War 1! Many of why homework these sites have established guidelines in place, so make sure you carefully read through the details and follow all of the cause effect essay world war 1 rules. Crafting a thoughtful pitch will improve your chances of getting accepted. Looking for hunting statement more blog writing gigs? This article from cause effect essay war 1, Freelance Writing Jobs has 101 paid writing opportunities!

No matter what type of writing gig you're looking for (article writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, grant writing, e-books, or technical) you'll be able to find it on other poetry essays, these freelance writing platforms. Simply search the job postings and submit a bid. If your bid is accepted, you complete the work and cause effect war 1, get paid through the platform. College Thesis! Have a knack for writing short and sweet sentiments? Turn your ideas into cash by cause war 1, submitting your words to greeting card companies. According to other poetry, Carol Eannarino, payment for a greeting card idea ranges from $10 to $50 depending on the studio. Print and online magazines are constantly looking for new content that’s why many publications are willing to pay for short stories, helpful tips, poems and even jokes.

Here are just a few publications that pay for submissions. Payment is made only if your tip or story is published. Do you want to write for magazines? Check out this post, where Linda Formichelli tells you how to break into this lucrative writing niche! Smaller, niche-focused job board websites are a great place to search for cause effect world freelance, part-time, and lear parent-child relationships essay, full-time writing jobs. Simply search the sites using these key phrases that meet your criteria.

Do your words sing a song or evoke an cause effect emotion? Then perhaps selling your poetry can earn you some extra cash. Here are a few places you can sell your poems. King Lear! You'll want to check out WritingCareer.com, they have a call for poetry submissions listed by their due dates, and MoneyPantry.com has a list of 35 different websites that accept poetry submissions. Are you a whiz in the kitchen? Then monetize your cooking skills by writing and submitting recipes. While they don't pay a lot, it's a fun way to support your Starbucks habit. Are you good at proofreading, interviewing, and persuasive writing? Then becoming a professional resume writer may be the perfect freelance writing job for you. With revenue sharing sites, you contribute content to the site, and in return, you make a percentage of the advertising revenue generated from your content. Cause World! Each site does it a little differently; some offer base pay, while others are strictly based on essay, how much traffic or how many clicks your content receives.

Personally, I've never tried to make money this way, but here are some success tips from Carol Tice. Do you want to write the essay world war 1 next Fifty Shades of Gray? Then submit your manuscript to thesis wiki, one of the many romance publishers. New York Times and world war 1, USA Today Best Selling Author, Brenda Hiatt has a great list of approximately what each publisher pays for first and subsequent novels. Who doesn't dream of traveling the world and essays, getting paid to effect essay, write about their adventures? While most travel gigs pay in free travel, food, lodging, and activities, there are a few outlets that will pay a small amount for your writing. Want to make more money as a freelance writer? See how this freelancer was able to go from why homework is bad, $5 to world, $150 per hour! What type of paid writing gigs are you searching for?

You’ll Also Love These Posts: Studies have shown if you like this blog post — you will also love the thesis following articles. Originally published on February 25, 2015. Content updated on September 26, 2017. This page includes affiliate links. Please be aware we only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to world, our readers. Please see our disclosure policy for further information. Holly, thanks for including Write Naked on poetry essays, your list of cause essay world war 1 blogs that compensate writers. Essays On Siegfried Sassoon! Just wanted to let you know the world war 1 rate posted is incorrect. I do not pay $100. (I ran a promotion a few years ago for that rate, so perhaps you saw an old page.) I pay $50 per guest post, but if I am particularly wowed with a pitch I pay $200. Thanks againreally appreciate the exposure and love the site you have built here. You#8217;re welcome, Tara.

I#8217;ll update that information =) Are you still looking for writers? I would like to essay about eating, help you, first you read and cause effect war 1, then decided to how much pay. I#8217;m an enthusiast guy and currently looking for writing jobs. I#8217;m available at all times and would really appreciate for working with you Tara.regards. If there is any alert me please. Okay no problem with that. So going to check all this out. This is very helpful.

Writing for a living is something I#8217;ve always wanted to lear parent-child relationships, do, but finding legitimate resources is a difficult tasks. You#8217;ve made this journey easier to bear. Effect World War 1! Thanks! hey there holly, always love the info you send! ps-elance odesk are now upwork.com. keep up the great work! Thanks for letting me know, I#8217;ll get that corrected. Crisann Musso says. I#8217;m glad I came across this site. I am inspired to express myself through the written word again. I am new to blogging, but excited to get my feet wet learning about it. I enjoy writing poems.

I don#8217;t see any place for me to other essays, submit a freelance poem here though. Onward makes one. Learning of the. Yearly traffic gag. Try submitting to greeting card companies, magazines, and effect, contests. There#8217;s an app you could download for writers and although its free to cultures essays, use and doesn#8217;t necessarily pay you for each poem u post theirs perhaps some leads on paying opportunities and contests#8230;.

Mirakee. The Intense Blog link leads to essay world, the Dollar Stretcher page. (It isn#8217;t hard to thesis, Google the cause war 1 write for us link, just thought you should know anyways!) Thanks for letting me know, Kali. The link has been corrected =) Leiann Lynn Rose Spontaneo says. Thanks Ms. Hanna! I love doing recipes and this article will really be a blessing! You#8217;re welcome, Leiann!

Glad you found the college wiki recipe section helpful. I#8217;ll keep you posted if I find some more sites. Hi I have just written a short story about an old pit bull telling his life story. It#8217;s approx 20,000 words. Cause Essay! Any suggestions as to where I go next with this. Top Tenz is no longer excepting submissions until further notice. They are now using their inside staff writers.

This information was on the website. Thanks for letting me know, Tangela. I#8217;ll have to find a replacement =) Julie Fellhauer says. Accepting is the appropriate word, not excepting. Parents, teachers and homeschoolers Get paid to share your expertise and ideas with thousands of readers!! -Opportunities for paid blog posts on the Educents blog (blog.educents.com) -Receive a quarterly newsletter with blog topic ideas. Essays On Siegfried Sassoon! -Receive invitations to submit pitches for blog posts. -Get your name out there! Every blog post published on Educents has an cause effect author bio. Would anyone happen to know a good place to write opinion articles? Maybe 300 to 500 words for $10 a pop? Whenever I find these lists of blogs and publications that pay, they are almost never looking for opinion. Maybe the niche is is bad not profitable.

Try looking at magazines #8212; many publications will pay a small stipend for cause essay short stories, jokes, recipes, and poems. Good luck and keep us posted! I#8217;m a yoga teacher an a Nutritionist. What do you think the best place to start would be for my knowledge? Thanks. Have you tried LIVESTRONG?

They hire writers for fitness and wellness articles. Thesis Statement! Also try looking at effect world war 1 Upwork and Problogger.net for fitness gigs. Good luck! This is by far the most complete list I have come across of the highest paying writing jobs. I have been seriously considering working as a freelance writer, however many of the jobs that I have seem are not as generous in why homework compensation as the ones listed here in cause effect world war 1 your article. I look forward to checking out these opportunities! Thank you! You#8217;re welcome, Clara! Good luck on hunting, your freelance writing journey and keep us posted =) I#8217;m a Social Work student, who cares about special needs and social needs in public.IS there any sites to become a writer in effect essay this field? :) Try looking at LiveStrong. If I come across any others #8212; I#8217;ll drop the links here.

Good luck! Holly, I just wanted to thank you for this incredible post. It#8217;s full of SO much good information and resources to find freelance writing work online. About Healthy Pyramid! I can tell you spent a lot of cause essay world war 1 time on why homework is bad, it, so thank you, thank you, thank you! And I had NO idea about cause effect world, Nora Roberts only having a high-school education! That is a great cocktail party fact, too! Hope you#8217;re well. You#8217;re welcome, Lisa! I love to do research #8212; so it was a fun post to write! i want a writing job.

This looks interesting. College Thesis Wiki! I like to type and I would like to essay world war 1, make some extra money. Please send me some info. Great tips Holly! always enjoy your posts :) So glad you enjoyed it, Mandi. Thanks for stopping by =) Once I get started writing a blog how would I get paid for it? Hi Amber, Most of these opportunities pay via PayPal.

However, you#8217;ll need read each companies terms to verify the exact payment method. Good luck! Thanks for sharing this huge list. Thesis Statement! very nice list for effect essay world writers. Glad you enjoyed it, Ranjeet! So many interesting information, thanks. I also would like to parent-child relationships, recommend another source paperwritingonline.com. I often write to this site. If it#8217;s interesting for somebody, you can visit a site or write me for more information. Cause Effect! Thanks for the lead, Selena!

They do not have current openings for writers. Contacted them through their site chat.. I would like to recommend my site 20four7va. Lear! We currently need lots of writers and VA#8217;s for different kind of business. Thanks for effect essay world sharing, Catherine. Wiki! How much does 20four7va pay per article? i live in india#8230; i m a home maker#8230; i love writing#8230;. Essay! creative work like designing cards, dresses#8230; plz let me know how can i work from home#8230;. Hi Sana, The Work at hunting Home Woman is predominately geared for U.S. residents, but as our International audience grows we are including more global opportunities and listings.

Take a look at this article for worldwide gigs: https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/global-telecommuting-jobs/ Denita Johnson says. Thanks for all the information. I am a homemaker and cause essay, enjoy writing picture book stories, I have been looking for some freelance work and your article has been a blessing. I will be checking at the sites you recommend, thanks again and take care. Good luck, Denita! We pay $100 per other cultures poetry, post if you want to add our site.

All details are here: http://www.blessthislist.com/write-get-paid/ Thanks for sharing your writing gig! Meandra primus says. I enjoyed reading your post on writing. I love writing and would like to start blogging. How can I find a how to guide to begin blogging?

And with no experience what best choices are there for hiring fresh writers. Hi Meandra, Here is cause effect war 1 a step-by-step tutorial on how to setup a blog: https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/setup-blog/ Good luck and other, keep us posted! Kara Spittal says. I don#8217;t have website but looking and love writing. I had been writing on agony aunts column I enjoy helping other people. Love to cause essay world, follow my dream and do this for a job. With these sort of gigs you don#8217;t need a website. Lear Parent-child! However, if you#8217;re interested in getting a website for free this article has some good options: https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/35-free-resources-to-help-manage-your-business-life/ Good luck on your writing journey! Hi I live in effect essay world India n love to write so please let me know how I can do that . Thanks.

Hi Damanpreet, Click on the links above and each site will tell you how to apply. Good luck! Angel Johnson says. Looking to get hired. How do I start? Hi Angel, Just click on about healthy eating pyramid, the links and it will take you to each gig.

Good luck! Hi holly I love to cause effect, write on life and college, experience and many more but could not find website. As of July 22, 2016 Scary Mommy is cause effect essay world no longer offering payment for submissions. Thanks for letting me know, Jessica. I#8217;ll take it off the list. Such a bummer! Still a good opportunity to why homework is bad, build up a portfolio though :) Its one of the essay world war 1 best posts full of good resources on writing content. I have not visited all of the sites yet but I am going to check them all one by one. Thank you so much.

Glad you enjoyed the statement list! I have around 7 years of essay world war 1 experience in IT currently a stay at home mom with two naughty boys.. I love to write and lear parent-child relationships, earn a living.. Cause Effect World! what would be the best site for wiki me to war 1, start with. Have you written articles before? Or is this your first stab at hunting statement freelance writing? If you#8217;re new to cause effect essay, the game, I#8217;d suggest looking at the ProBlogger job board or Upwork. Get some articles under your belt, then go after higher paying gigs. Hi Holly!

There are a ton of awesome ideas here that I am eager to explore! I recently started a blog that I#8217;m going to use as a portfolio for my pieces and why homework, hopefully will submit them somewhere for pay and cause effect essay world war 1, future writing gigs. I am currently working in a full time office job and lear, would like to move from this lifestyle that allows me to write remotely on a more flexible schedule. I have just submitted an essay to a contest about my experiences as a person with a disability. I#8217;m wondering if you have any additional suggestions on where to send my essay, or else any information you can provide as I try to embark upon this difficult career change. Thanks so much! Hi Brittany, Glad you enjoyed the list! It sounds like you have a good plan in place. Cause! Here are some pieces that I think will help you on your journey: Gina Horkey has had tremendous success as a freelance writer and virtual assistant and she gives some great advice in this interview: https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/4k-writer/ This article by Katie McDonald has some excellent information on identifying strong freelance leads: https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/promising-leads/ Oh, and this article has some advice from four successful freelancers (Carol Tice, Kristi Hines, Mary Jaksch, and Heather Robson) on how to make more money with your writing: https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/make-more-money-writing/ This is great, thanks so much!

You#8217;re welcome, Brittany! Thanks for the informative post. I#8217;ve been trying to is bad, assess the validity of the cause effect site writingjobz.com for a potential scam without much luck. I notice that it isn#8217;t on your list. Have you ever heard anything about them? If not, could you please look into thesis, this? I#8217;ve given my info (basic application stuff, but still) and am, sadly, backward fact-checking. Essay World War 1! Thanks! The one thing that stands out to me is essay about healthy they#8217;re hiring writers, but nowhere on effect essay, the website are they selling the articles to clients.

Most legit sites have a page for customers and hunting, another for writers. They are based in India, not the US #8212; I#8217;d steer clear of effect essay world this one. All this being said if you’re a fast writer, and you don’t spend a lot of essays sassoon time on each article, maybe you could make minimum wage working on Demand Studio stuff. Which would be cool if you’re working from essay world, home and that’s all the money you were looking for. But long-term, other “freelance” writing jobs would be likely to net you a lot more. Blogging is my favorite. I’ve done quite a bit of freelance writing, myself–not the website, but jobs you hunt down for yourself in essays corporate America–and the income can be excellent, but often requires a lot more personal marketing or a good list of personal contacts. And you’ll need to be able to prove you can do the cause effect world war 1 work with a combination of references, education, and samples. You also need to have the good aptitude for customer service, so you can keep your clients happy. I just stumbled on this informative gift from your stable by luck today. I like to is bad, earn from writing and online typing.

I#8217;m in Nigeria. Guide me. As long as you#8217;re able to accept payments via PayPal, you should be able to cause essay war 1, write for the majority of these sites. Good luck! I#8217;m also interested in writing #8230;.I#8217;m from India#8230;.how can I be helped#8230;.. Hi Rosy, Most of these sites pay via PayPal, so if you#8217;re able to accept payment via PayPal #8212; just start pitching and applying.

Good luck! I am interested in writing about women#8217;s life experiences. Its been suggested to me because of my sense of humor and the way I look at thesis statement life, especially mine!! Blogging has been suggested but boy I feel lost and not so sure. Main ideas? Hi Paula, This post will give you a great place to start: https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/setup-blog/ Let me know if you have further questions #8212; happy to cause effect world war 1, get you going in the right direction. I also have had a lot of sassoon luck scoring paid contracts on freelancing websites like Upwork. I t#8217;s tough to build up a profile initially, but after about a year I was able to cause world, make solid money between $500-$1000 per week.

It#8217;s all about building up a profile and reputation, just like any business. Thanks for these tips! That#8217;s great #8212; congrats on your writing success! Hi, I am Rashid from India.Just recently I had started blogging and I had published two based on why homework is bad, my personal experience.Now I am willing to write a short fictional story.Can you suggest me any site where I could begin with? Diane Carroll says. Effect! I#8217;m interested in writing in several categories: my worldwide travel experiences; the 23+ years of college thesis wiki meeting, taking pictures and talking to effect world war 1, hundreds of celebrities in pyramid NYC. Effect Essay World War 1! I#8217;m also interested in writing book, TV and movie reviews. I#8217;ve done quite a few travel reviews on TripAdvisor. I#8217;ve written a couple of book reviews and received thank you notes from the why homework is bad author.

Can you give me some advice where I can do this and cause essay, get paid for it? Thank you. Hi Diane, Have you thought about starting a review blog? I#8217;d appreciate knowing about your favorite freelance writing opportunities for elementary educators. Is Bad! Thanks! Hi Lesley, Have you thought about curriculum writing or instructional design? Really, the sky#8217;s the limit, you can write for education blogs, magazines, newsletters. Effect Essay! It just depends on why homework, your area of expertise within the education field and what type of effect essay world writing interests you. This may seem a rather daft question, and it is, but: I#8217;m a man. Essays On Siegfried! Now, can men, even incredibly heterosexual ones such as me (lol), utilize and essay world war 1, take advantage of these services as a means to market their writerly talents? Also, I have found that, for me personally, nonfiction writing is easier than fiction.

However, I must strongly emphasize that this opinion is other tempered by cause essay, and only true of king lear relationships those times when one finds that they can be just as creative and imaginative and cause effect essay, fluid and free and statement, freewheeling in their nonfiction as they are in essay world their fiction. To that end, I have furthermore discovered that, for me personally, in addition to the writing of certain essays and ersatz/satirical articles and the prosy like, poetry is also relatively easy to write. Indeed, it is EASIER to write. Why Homework! At least, it is for me, anyway. Now, don#8217;t get me wrong, I also like to fiction, but I can#8217;t write it as speedily and with as much insouciant ease as I can various forms of essay and poetry. Again, that#8217;s just me, though.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity of using this forum as a means of getting a few things off my chest. However, I have one last query to advance: As I have recently written a great, semiautobiographical (or perhaps pseudoautobiographical) seriocomical/jocoserious short story that has a great deal of erotic imagery, action and description in essay world it, I wonder where I might publish this story? It is not, I must stress, despite it#8217;s sexual nature and the intrinsic, crucial importance of the eroticism therein, a bona fide erotic story. It is not erotica, as they call it. It is far above and beyond the trashy simplicity of erotica. Yet, as I said, the middle section of it is other cultures a sex scene, but one that I twist and manipulate every sort of human emotion out essay world war 1, of, and other cultures poetry essays, that sex scene is not gratuitous, it is effect world war 1 essential to the story and the plot. I am not one to, even in the writing of the on siegfried sassoon very few forays into cause effect war 1, erotica and on siegfried sassoon, eroticism that I have attempted over cause essay the past seven years, write of cultures essays sexuality overmuch, or at all, or gratuitously, but as this was integral, I saw no reason to withhold the sexual from the bounds of my prose. Regardless, and for comedic effect a few very dirty vulgarities and smutty colloquialisms are used within the context of my tale, but still I wonder: Who would publish such an esoteric, unidentifiable, eclectic work? I am rightly proud of the story, it being one of the best and funniest yet most strangely sad stories I#8217;ve ever written, and essay, long to about healthy pyramid, see it in all the unbounded glory of print. (I did not mean this thing to turn out to be some abridged story of my life, but as the world war 1 next revelation that I am about to parenthetically reveal is somewhat imperative, I feel I must, if only as a means to create an understanding of me, my works and, most especially, my STYLE and TECHNIQUE as a writer, share the following bit of semi-personal data with you: Namely, that I am an avid reader in college general and in particular of the greatest Anglo-American/European/Russian/Near-Eastern/Mediterranean writers of cause effect world all manner of cultures poetry prose of the past several millennia, but with an essay world especial focus on the greatest writers of the 1700#8217;s-1960#8217;s: and before and beyond: and it is them and their monumental and intellectually-stimulating, descriptive, sublime works that inform all my writing#8230;.therefore, that#8217;s why I#8217;ve elected to write in the way in which I#8217;ve done here#8230;.not to impress, except by diffusion and osmosis, but rather because it is just the essays on siegfried sassoon general, natural way I always have of speaking and, most especially, writing. Effect Essay World! Thank you bearing with me through this difficult digression#8230;.which, if I was going to submit and publish this essay-length comment, I think that would make an excellent title for it! lol)

Yes, these opportunities are applicable to both women and men. I m interest in writing. Can u plss give me the instruction?? I am interested in a stay at home career in writing. I am a mother of two and I have been writing for many years. Nothing has been published. I write short stories, children#8217;s stories and thesis wiki, some poetry. can you please let me know in which direction I should be looking to get started.

It depends. Cause! Do you want to set up a business? Or are you just looking for a little extra side cash? Here are some hand-picked articles that can help guide your way: Good luck and keep us posted! Wow! Thank you so much for this blog post! I have never seen so much accurate and helpful information in one post! I have bookmarked this page and college, will be checking all of them out! Thank you so very much! Glad you enjoyed the list, Courtney!

Katherine Anne Ganley says. Effect! My passions include being a life long runner and king lear parent-child relationships essay, outdoor enthusiast, having owned a fairly large business in effect world that niche. In addition, healthy pro-active nutrition, and politics are included. Do you have any recommendations as to what writing industries or companies to is bad, pursue? I#8217;m interested in doing reviews, blogs, copywriting but open to suggestions. Thank you very much! Hi Kathy, What about Live Strong? They are always hiring writers in a variety of categories. Also, check out your favorite brands and effect war 1, companies and wiki, research their blog posts.

Maybe they haven#8217;t added any new content in a long time, and you can send them a proposal, or you can pitch them a few ideas that they haven#8217;t covered. Good luck! I#8217;m used to cause world, write in french. I tried upwork but i#8217;m paid 5 dollars per 1000 words or 7 dollars#8230; Can you suggest me a website where i can write in french but having good salary like those websites you posts on your blog ? And can you suggest me VA in french website please ? Good luck and why homework, keep me posted! Hey i would love to write. Im pretty good with short stories (usually fiction), what would you suggest? I#8217;m sadia and please suggest me any job . Cause Effect World! Hi Sadia, These articles will give you a great place to start your WAH job search: I just wanted to let you know that you are my muse for extensive thoroughness with my writing. I#8217;m just getting started, and essay healthy pyramid, you#8217;re my go-to gal for inspiration and encouragement. As of right now I#8217;m trying to learn the technical ropes and migrate my site to a new host.

I#8217;d love to have you in my network! Any tips you could share would be immensely appreciated! Hi Ashley, Thanks for your kind words #8212; they made my day! I#8217;m not a tech person. I use a web programmer for all of cause effect essay world my tech issues.

Her name is Susan from http://octoberskies.com. I#8217;ve also heard great things about Grayson Bell at https://www.imarkinteractive.com/author/imark/. I#8217;m on all the major social channels if you#8217;d like to connect. Thanks for thesis wiki stopping by and leaving such a nice comment! Story writing is my hobby and effect essay world war 1, want to share it more to you. Though I need my real chance to start for you. This is a great website thank you!

I have just graduated with a first but want a writing job from home part time to go alongside another full time job. I like beauty/fashion/baking but having done psychology degree I like to cultures poetry, write about current issues, including personal ones such as copying with anxiety etc. Do you recommend where I could start writing? As retirement approaches, a lifelong desire to simply create, write, and cause effect world war 1, explore avenues that have always proven themselves a true interest and other, passion is effect essay world rapidly pulling me in to my most deepest desires of these areas. Parent-child! Admittedly, there are so many areas that are catching my attention, so the question now is, #8220;Where to begin?#8221; Thank you so very much. Holy smokes this is one heck of a list, Holly! Thanks for putting it together for us. You know I#8217;m sharing this one! Hope all is well. Effect Essay! :) Happy small Friday! Glad you enjoyed the list, Cori.

Love that, happy small Friday! Same to you! [#8230;] Reisem Hanna is the about eating publisher of the award-winning blog, The Work at cause effect Home Woman. Stop by to find out more about paid writing [#8230;] By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use .

Write My Paper For Me -
The Main Cause of WW1 Essay - 1160 Palabras | Cram

conflict essay ideas IN WATCHING the flow of events over the past decade or so, it is cause essay war 1, hard to avoid the feeling that something very fundamental has happened in world history. The past year has seen a flood of articles commemorating the end of the thesis wiki, Cold War, and the fact that peace seems to be breaking out in many regions of the world. Most of these analyses lack any larger conceptual framework for distinguishing between what is war 1, essential and what is why homework, contingent or accidental in world history, and are predictably superficial. If Mr. Gorbachev were ousted from the cause effect world war 1, Kremlin or a new Ayatollah proclaimed the millennium from a desolate Middle Eastern capital, these same commentators would scramble to announce the rebirth of a new era of on siegfried conflict.

And yet, all of these people sense dimly that there is effect, some larger process at work, a process that gives coherence and order to the daily headlines. The twentieth century saw the developed world descend into a paroxysm of ideological violence, as liberalism contended first with the remnants of absolutism, then bolshevism and fascism, and finally an updated Marxism that threatened to lead to lear parent-child relationships essay, the ultimate apocalypse of nuclear war. Cause World? But the other cultures poetry, century that began full of self-confidence in cause effect essay world the ultimate triumph of essay healthy pyramid Western liberal democracy seems at effect essay world war 1 its close to be returning full circle to where it started: not to an end of ideology or a convergence between capitalism and socialism, as earlier predicted, but to an unabashed victory of economic and political liberalism. The triumph of the West, of the Western idea , is evident first of all in lear parent-child relationships essay the total exhaustion of viable systematic alternatives to Western liberalism. In the past decade, there have been unmistakable changes in the intellectual climate of the world's two largest communist countries, and the beginnings of significant reform movements in both. Cause Essay? But this phenomenon extends beyond high politics and it can be seen also in essay about eating pyramid the ineluctable spread of consumerist Western culture in such diverse contexts as the peasants' markets and color television sets now omnipresent throughout China, the cooperative restaurants and clothing stores opened in the past year in Moscow, the effect essay war 1, Beethoven piped into Japanese department stores, and the rock music enjoyed alike in college thesis Prague, Rangoon, and Tehran. What we may be witnessing is not just the end of the Cold War, or the passing of a particular period of war 1 postwar history, but the other poetry, end of cause essay history as such: that is, the end point of mankind's ideological evolution and the universalization of Western liberal democracy as the final form of human government. This is not to say that there will no longer be events to fill the pages of Foreign Affair's yearly summaries of international relations, for the victory of liberalism has occurred primarily in the realm of ideas or consciousness and is as yet incomplete in. the real or material world.

But there are powerful reasons for believing that it is the ideal that will govern the material world in the long run . To understand how this is so, we must first consider some theoretical issues concerning the nature of historical change. THE NOTION of the end of history is thesis wiki, not an original one. Its best known propagator was Karl Marx, who believed that the direction of historical development was a purposeful one determined by essay world war 1, the interplay of material forces, and would come to an end only with the achievement of a communist utopia that would finally resolve all prior contradictions. But the concept of history as a dialectical process with a beginning, a middle, and an end was borrowed by Marx from essay healthy eating pyramid his great German predecessor, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel. For better or worse, much of essay world Hegel's historicism has become part of our contemporary intellectual baggage. The notion that mankind has progressed through a series of primitive stages of consciousness on his path to king essay, the present, and cause effect world, that these stages corresponded to concrete forms of social organization, such as tribal, slave-owning, theocratic, and finally democratic-egalitarian societies, has become inseparable from the modern understanding of man.

Hegel was the first philosopher to speak the language of essay about healthy modern social science, insofar as man for him was the product of his concrete historical and social environment and not, as earlier natural right theorists would have it, a collection of more or less fixed natural attributes. The mastery and transformation of man's natural environment through the application of science and technology was originally not a Marxist concept, but a Hegelian one. Unlike later historicists whose historical relativism degenerated into relativism tout court, however, Hegel believed that history culminated in an absolute moment - a moment in cause effect world which a final, rational form of society and state became victorious. It is Hegel's misfortune to other, be known now primarily as Marx's precursor; and it is our misfortune that few of us are familiar with Hegel's work from direct study, but only effect war 1, as it has been filtered through the distorting lens of Marxism. In France, however, there has been an effort to save Hegel from his Marxist interpreters and to resurrect him as the philosopher who most correctly speaks to our time.

Among those modern French interpreters of on siegfried sassoon Hegel, the greatest was certainly Alexandre Kojeve, a brilliant Russian emigre who taught a highly influential series of cause effect world war 1 seminars in Paris in the 1930s at the Ecole Practique des Hautes Etudes .[1] While largely unknown in the United States, Kojeve had a major impact on cultures poetry, the intellectual life of the continent. Among his students ranged such future luminaries as Jean-Paul Sartre on the Left and cause effect essay war 1, Raymond Aron on the Right; postwar existentialism borrowed many of its basic categories from Hegel via Kojeve. Kojeve sought to resurrect the Hegel of the king parent-child, Phenomenology of Mind , the effect world, Hegel who proclaimed history to other cultures, be at world an end in 1806. For as early as this Hegel saw in Napoleon's defeat of the Prussian monarchy at the Battle of Jena the victory of the ideals of the French Revolution, and the imminent universalization of the state incorporating the principles of liberty and essays on siegfried, equality. Kojeve, far from rejecting Hegel in light of the turbulent events of the next century and a half, insisted that the latter had been essentially correct.[2] The Battle of cause war 1 Jena marked the end of history because it was at that point that the vanguard of humanity (a term quite familiar to Marxists) actualized the principles of the French Revolution. While there was considerable work to be done after 1806 - abolishing slavery and the slave trade, extending the franchise to workers, women, blacks, and other racial minorities, etc. - the basic principles of the liberal democratic state could not be improved upon. The two world wars in this century and their attendant revolutions and upheavals simply had the college wiki, effect of extending those principles spatially, such that the various provinces of human civilization were brought up to the level of its most advanced outposts, and of forcing those societies in cause effect war 1 Europe and North America at the vanguard of thesis civilization to implement their liberalism more fully.

The state that emerges at essay war 1 the end of history is liberal insofar as it recognizes and protects through a system of law man's universal right to freedom, and democratic insofar as it exists only with the consent of the governed. For Kojeve, this so-called universal homogenous state found real-life embodiment in the countries of postwar Western Europe - precisely those flabby, prosperous, self-satisfied, inward-looking, weak-willed states whose grandest project was nothing more heroic than the is bad, creation of the Common Market.[3] But this was only to effect, be expected. For human history and the conflict that characterized it was based on the existence of contradictions: primitive man's quest for mutual recognition, the dialectic of the master and is bad, slave, the transformation and mastery of cause effect world nature, the struggle for the universal recognition of rights, and the dichotomy between proletarian and capitalist. But in the universal homogenous state, all prior contradictions are resolved and all human needs are satisfied. There is no struggle or conflict over large issues, and consequently no need for generals or statesmen; what remains is primarily economic activity. Essays Sassoon? And indeed, Kojeve's life was consistent with his teaching. Believing that there was no more work for philosophers as well, since Hegel (correctly understood) had already achieved absolute knowledge, Kojeve left teaching after the war and spent the remainder of his life working as a bureaucrat in the European Economic Community, until his death in 1968.

To his contemporaries at mid-century, Kojeve's proclamation of the end of history must have seemed like the typical eccentric solipsism of a French intellectual, coming as it did on the heels of World War II and at the very height of the world, Cold War. To comprehend how Kojeve could have been so audacious as to assert that history has ended, we must first of all understand the meaning of thesis Hegelian idealism. FOR HEGEL, the contradictions that drive history exist first of all in the realm of human consciousness, i.e. on the level of essay world war 1 ideas[4] - not the trivial election year proposals of American politicians, but ideas in the sense of large unifying world views that might best be understood under the thesis, rubric of ideology. Effect World? Ideology in this sense is not restricted to the secular and hunting, explicit political doctrines we usually associate with the war 1, term, but can include religion, culture, and the complex of moral values underlying any society as well. Hegel's view of the is bad, relationship between the ideal and the real or material worlds was an extremely complicated one, beginning with the fact that for him the distinction between the two was only apparent.[5] He did not believe that the real world conformed or could be made to conform to ideological preconceptions of philosophy professors in any simpleminded way, or that the material world could not impinge on the ideal. Indeed, Hegel the professor was temporarily thrown out of work as a result of a very material event, the Battle of Jena. But while Hegel's writing and thinking could be stopped by a bullet from the material world, the hand on the trigger of the gun was motivated in turn by cause world war 1, the ideas of liberty and equality that had driven the French Revolution. For Hegel, all human behavior in the material world, and hence all human history, is rooted in essays sassoon a prior state of consciousness - an idea similar to the one expressed by John Maynard Keynes when he said that the views of men of affairs were usually derived from world war 1 defunct economists and academic scribblers of earlier generations. This consciousness may not be explicit and self-aware, as are modern political doctrines, but may rather take the form of religion or simple cultural or moral habits.

And yet this realm of poetry consciousness in the long run necessarily becomes manifest in cause effect world war 1 the material world, indeed creates the material world in its own image. Consciousness is cause and not effect, and can develop autonomously from the why homework is bad, material world; hence the real subtext underlying the apparent jumble of current events is the effect essay war 1, history of ideology. Hegel's idealism has fared poorly at the hands of later thinkers. Marx reversed the priority of the real and the ideal completely, relegating the entire realm of consciousness - religion, art, culture, philosophy itself - to a superstructure that was determined entirely by the prevailing material mode of production. Yet another unfortunate legacy of lear relationships essay Marxism is our tendency to retreat into materialist or utilitarian explanations of political or historical phenomena, and our disinclination to believe in the autonomous power of ideas. A recent example of this is Paul Kennedy's hugely successful The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers , which ascribes the cause effect essay world, decline of great powers to simple economic overextension.

Obviously, this is true on some level: an empire whose economy is barely above the level of subsistence cannot bankrupt its treasury indefinitely. But whether a highly productive modern industrial society chooses to spend 3 or 7 percent of its GNP on defense rather than consumption is entirely a matter of that society's political priorities, which are in turn determined in the realm of why homework is bad consciousness. The materialist bias of modern thought is characteristic not only cause effect essay, of people on poetry essays, the Left who may be sympathetic to Marxism, but of many passionate anti-Marxists as well. Indeed, there is on the Right what one might label the Wall Street Journal school of deterministic materialism that discounts the importance of ideology and culture and sees man as essentially a rational, profit-maximizing individual. It is precisely this kind of individual and his pursuit of material incentives that is posited as the basis for economic life as such in economic textbooks.[6] One small example will illustrate the problematic character of world war 1 such materialist views. Max Weber begins his famous book, The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism , by noting the different economic performance of Protestant and thesis, Catholic communities throughout Europe and America, summed up in the proverb that Protestants eat well while Catholics sleep well. Cause World War 1? Weber notes that according to any economic theory that posited man as a rational profit-maximizer, raising the piece-work rate should increase labor productivity. But in fact, in many traditional peasant communities, raising the piece-work rate actually had the opposite effect of lowering labor productivity: at the higher rate, a peasant accustomed to earning two and healthy, one-half marks per day found he could earn the same amount by working less, and world war 1, did so because he valued leisure more than income.

The choices of leisure over income, or of the militaristic life of the Spartan hoplite over the wealth of the college wiki, Athenian trader, or even the ascetic life of the early capitalist entrepreneur over that of a traditional leisured aristocrat, cannot possibly be explained by the impersonal working of material forces, but come preeminently out effect essay world war 1 of the why homework is bad, sphere of consciousness - what we have labeled here broadly as ideology. And indeed, a central theme of Weber's work was to prove that contrary to cause effect, Marx, the material mode of production, far from being the base, was itself a superstructure with roots in religion and culture, and that to understand the parent-child relationships, emergence of modern capitalism and the profit motive one had to study their antecedents in the realm of the cause effect world war 1, spirit. As we look around the contemporary world, the poverty of materialist theories of economic development is all too apparent. The Wall Street Journal school of deterministic materialism habitually points to lear relationships, the stunning economic success of cause Asia in the past few decades as evidence of the viability of free market economics, with the implication that all societies would see similar development were they simply to allow their populations to pursue their material self-interest freely. Surely free markets and why homework is bad, stable political systems are a necessary precondition to capitalist economic growth. But just as surely the cultural heritage of those Far Eastern societies, the ethic of work and saving and family, a religious heritage that does not, like Islam, place restrictions on essay world war 1, certain forms of economic behavior, and other deeply ingrained moral qualities, are equally important in explaining their economic performance.[7] And yet the intellectual weight of materialism is such that not a single respectable contemporary theory of economic development addresses consciousness and culture seriously as the matrix within which economic behavior is formed. FAILURE to understand that the thesis statement, roots of economic behavior lie in the realm of consciousness and culture leads to the common mistake of attributing material causes to phenomena that are essentially ideal in nature. For example, it is commonplace in the West to interpret the reform movements first in China and most recently in the Soviet Union as the victory of the material over the ideal - that is, a recognition that ideological incentives could not replace material ones in stimulating a highly productive modern economy, and that if one wanted to prosper one had to appeal to baser forms of self-interest.

But the deep defects of socialist economies were evident thirty or forty years ago to anyone who chose to look. Why was it that these countries moved away from central planning only in the 1980s' The answer must be found in the consciousness of the effect essay world war 1, elites and leaders ruling them, who decided to opt for the Protestant life of wealth and risk over the Catholic path of poverty and security.[8] That change was in no way made inevitable by the material conditions in which either country found itself on thesis, the eve of the reform, but instead came about as the world war 1, result of the victory of one idea over another.[9] For Kojeve, as for all good Hegelians, understanding the underlying processes of history requires understanding developments in the realm of consciousness or ideas, since consciousness will ultimately remake the material world in its own image. To say that history ended in 1806 meant that mankind's ideological evolution ended in the ideals of the French or American Revolutions: while particular regimes in the real world might not implement these ideals fully, their theoretical truth is absolute and could not be improved upon. Hence it did not matter to thesis wiki, Kojeve that the consciousness of the postwar generation of Europeans had not been universalized throughout the world; if ideological development had in fact ended, the homogenous state would eventually become victorious throughout the material world. I have neither the cause essay war 1, space nor, frankly, the ability to defend in depth Hegel's radical idealist perspective. The issue is not whether Hegel's system was right, but whether his perspective might uncover the problematic nature of why homework is bad many materialist explanations we often take for granted. This is not to deny the role of material factors as such. To a literal-minded idealist, human society can be built around any arbitrary set of principles regardless of their relationship to the material world.

And in cause effect fact men have proven themselves able to endure the most extreme material hardships in wiki the name of cause ideas that exist in the realm of the spirit alone, be it the divinity of cows or the nature of the Holy Trinity.[10] But while man's very perception of the material world is shaped by his historical consciousness of it, the material world can clearly affect in return the viability of a particular state of consciousness. In particular, the spectacular abundance of advanced liberal economies and the infinitely diverse consumer culture made possible by them seem to both foster and preserve liberalism in the political sphere. I want to avoid the materialist determinism that says that liberal economics inevitably produces liberal politics, because I believe that both economics and politics presuppose an king lear parent-child essay, autonomous prior state of consciousness that makes them possible. But that state of consciousness that permits the growth of liberalism seems to stabilize in the way one would expect at the end of history if it is underwritten by the abundance of cause effect essay a modern free market economy. We might summarize the content of the is bad, universal homogenous state as liberal democracy in the political sphere combined with easy access to cause effect essay world, VCRs and is bad, stereos in the economic.

HAVE WE in fact reached the end of history? Are there, in other words, any fundamental contradictions in human life that cannot be resolved in the context of modern liberalism, that would be resolvable by an alternative political-economic structure? If we accept the idealist premises laid out above, we must seek an answer to effect, this question in the realm of ideology and consciousness. Our task is not to answer exhaustively the challenges to liberalism promoted by every crackpot messiah around the college wiki, world, but only those that are embodied in important social or political forces and movements, and which are therefore part of world history. Cause Effect Essay World War 1? For our purposes, it matters very little what strange thoughts occur to people in Albania or Burkina Faso, for we are interested in what one could in some sense call the common ideological heritage of mankind.

In the past century, there have been two major challenges to about pyramid, liberalism, those of fascism and of communism. The former[11] saw the political weakness, materialism, anomie, and lack of community of the West as fundamental contradictions in effect essay world liberal societies that could only on siegfried, be resolved by a strong state that forged a new people on the basis of national exclusiveness. Fascism was destroyed as a living ideology by World War II. This was a defeat, of cause effect world course, on a very material level, but it amounted to a defeat of the on siegfried sassoon, idea as well. What destroyed fascism as an idea was not universal moral revulsion against it, since plenty of people were willing to endorse the idea as long as it seemed the wave of the future, but its lack of success. After the war, it seemed to most people that German fascism as well as its other European and Asian variants were bound to cause world, self-destruct. There was no material reason why new fascist movements could not have sprung up again after the war in other locales, but for essays the fact that expansionist ultranationalism, with its promise of cause war 1 unending conflict leading to disastrous military defeat, had completely lost its appeal.

The ruins of the Reich chancellery as well as the statement, atomic bombs dropped on cause effect world, Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed this ideology on the level of consciousness as well as materially, and all of the why homework is bad, pro-fascist movements spawned by the German and Japanese examples like the Peronist movement in Argentina or Subhas Chandra Bose's Indian National Army withered after the war. The ideological challenge mounted by the other great alternative to liberalism, communism, was far more serious. Marx, speaking Hegel's language, asserted that liberal society contained a fundamental contradiction that could not be resolved within its context, that between capital and effect, labor, and this contradiction has constituted the chief accusation against liberalism ever since. But surely, the is bad, class issue has actually been successfully resolved in the West. As Kojeve (among others) noted, the egalitarianism of modern America represents the essential achievement of the classless society envisioned by Marx. This is cause effect essay, not to say that there are not rich people and poor people in essays on siegfried sassoon the United States, or that the world war 1, gap between them has not grown in recent years. Hunting Statement? But the root causes of economic inequality do not have to do with the underlying legal and social structure of our society, which remains fundamentally egalitarian and moderately redistributionist, so much as with the cultural and social characteristics of the groups that make it up, which are in effect turn the historical legacy of premodern conditions. Thus black poverty in the United States is essay healthy eating pyramid, not the inherent product of effect world liberalism, but is rather the legacy of slavery and racism which persisted long after the formal abolition of slavery. As a result of the receding of the class issue, the appeal of communism in the developed Western world, it is safe to say, is lower today than any time since the end of the First World War.

This can he measured in any number of ways: in the declining membership and hunting thesis, electoral pull of the major European communist parties, and their overtly revisionist programs; in the corresponding electoral success of conservative parties from Britain and Germany to the United States and Japan, which are unabashedly pro-market and effect world, anti-statist; and in other cultures poetry essays an intellectual climate whose most advanced members no longer believe that bourgeois society is something that ultimately needs to be overcome. This is not to cause effect essay world war 1, say that the opinions of progressive intellectuals in Western countries are not deeply pathological in why homework is bad any number of ways. But those who believe that the future must inevitably be socialist tend to be very old, or very marginal to cause effect essay, the real political discourse of their societies. 0NE MAY argue that the socialist alternative was never terribly plausible for cultures the North Atlantic world, and was sustained for the last several decades primarily by its success outside of cause effect essay world this region. But it is precisely in the non-European world that one is thesis, most struck by the occurrence of major ideological transformations. Surely the most remarkable changes have occurred in Asia. Due to the strength and world war 1, adaptability of the indigenous cultures there, Asia became a battleground for a variety of poetry essays imported Western ideologies early in this century. Liberalism in Asia was a very weak reed in cause effect war 1 the period after World War I; it is easy today to forget how gloomy Asia's political future looked as recently as ten or fifteen years ago.

It is easy to forget as well how momentous the outcome of Asian ideological struggles seemed for why homework is bad world political development as a whole. The first Asian alternative to liberalism to be decisively defeated was the fascist one represented by Imperial Japan. Japanese fascism (like its German version) was defeated by the force of cause effect American arms in the Pacific war, and liberal democracy was imposed on Japan by a victorious United States. Western capitalism and political liberalism when transplanted to Japan were adapted and relationships essay, transformed by cause effect, the Japanese in is bad such a way as to be scarcely recognizable.[12] Many Americans are now aware that Japanese industrial organization is very different from effect essay that prevailing in the United States or Europe, and it is questionable what relationship the factional maneuvering that takes place with the governing Liberal Democratic Party bears to democracy. Nonetheless, the very fact that the pyramid, essential elements of economic and political liberalism have been so successfully grafted onto uniquely Japanese traditions and institutions guarantees their survival in the long run.

More important is the contribution that Japan has made in turn to cause world war 1, world history by is bad, following in the footsteps of the United States to create a truly universal consumer culture that has become both a symbol and an underpinning of the universal homogenous state. V.S. Naipaul traveling in Khomeini's Iran shortly after the revolution noted the omnipresent signs advertising the products of Sony, Hitachi, and JVC, whose appeal remained virtually irresistible and gave the lie to the regime's pretensions of restoring a state based on the rule of the Shariah . Desire for access to the consumer culture, created in large measure by Japan, has played a crucial role in fostering the effect essay war 1, spread of economic liberalism throughout Asia, and hence in promoting political liberalism as well. The economic success of the other newly industrializing countries (NICs) in Asia following on the example of Japan is by now a familiar story. What is wiki, important from a Hegelian standpoint is that political liberalism has been following economic liberalism, more slowly than many had hoped but with seeming inevitability.

Here again we see the cause effect world war 1, victory of the idea of the universal homogenous state. South Korea had developed into a modern, urbanized society with an why homework is bad, increasingly large and well-educated middle class that could not possibly be isolated from the larger democratic trends around them. Under these circumstances it seemed intolerable to a large part of this population that it should be ruled by cause essay world war 1, an anachronistic military regime while Japan, only other, a decade or so ahead in economic terms, had parliamentary institutions for over forty years. Even the former socialist regime in Burma, which for effect world war 1 so many decades existed in dismal isolation from the larger trends dominating Asia, was buffeted in the past year by pressures to liberalize both its economy and political system. Lear Relationships Essay? It is said that unhappiness with strongman Ne Win began when a senior Burmese officer went to Singapore for medical treatment and broke down crying when he saw how far socialist Burma had been left behind by its ASEAN neighbors. BUT THE power of the liberal idea would seem much less impressive if it had not infected the largest and oldest culture in cause essay world Asia, China. The simple existence of communist China created an alternative pole of ideological attraction, and hunting statement, as such constituted a threat to cause effect essay war 1, liberalism. But the past fifteen years have seen an almost total discrediting of essay healthy pyramid Marxism-Leninism as an economic system. Cause Effect World War 1? Beginning with the famous third plenum of the Tenth Central Committee in hunting statement 1978, the Chinese Communist party set about decollectivizing agriculture for the 800 million Chinese who still lived in the countryside. Cause World? The role of the state in agriculture was reduced to that of a tax collector, while production of consumer goods was sharply increased in order to give peasants a taste of the universal homogenous state and thereby an incentive to work. Essay Healthy Eating? The reform doubled Chinese grain output in only five years, and in the process created for Deng Xiaoping a solid political base from which he was able to cause effect world war 1, extend the reform to other parts of the economy.

Economic Statistics do not begin to describe the dynamism, initiative, and openness evident in China since the reform began. China could not now be described in any way as a liberal democracy. At present, no more than 20 percent of its economy has been marketized, and on siegfried, most importantly it continues to be ruled by a self-appointed Communist party which has given no hint of wanting to devolve power. Deng has made none of effect war 1 Gorbachev's promises regarding democratization of the political system and there is no Chinese equivalent of glasnost. Hunting Thesis Statement? The Chinese leadership has in fact been much more circumspect in criticizing Mao and Maoism than Gorbachev with respect to Brezhnev and Stalin, and the regime continues to pay lip service to Marxism-Leninism as its ideological underpinning. But anyone familiar with the outlook and behavior of the new technocratic elite now governing China knows that Marxism and ideological principle have become virtually irrelevant as guides to policy, and that bourgeois consumerism has a real meaning in cause effect world war 1 that country for the first time since the revolution. King Relationships? The various slowdowns in essay world the pace of reform, the campaigns against spiritual pollution and other cultures poetry, crackdowns on political dissent are more properly seen as tactical adjustments made in the process of managing what is an extraordinarily difficult political transition. Cause Essay World War 1? By ducking the hunting statement, question of political reform while putting the economy on a new footing, Deng has managed to avoid the breakdown of authority that has accompanied Gorbachev's perestroika . Yet the pull of the liberal idea continues to be very strong as economic power devolves and the economy becomes more open to the outside world. There are currently over 20,000 Chinese students studying in the U.S. and other Western countries, almost all of world war 1 them the children of the Chinese elite. It is hard to believe that when they return home to run the hunting thesis statement, country they will be content for China to be the only country in Asia unaffected by the larger democratizing trend. The student demonstrations in Beijing that broke out first in December 1986 and recurred recently on the occasion of effect essay war 1 Hu Yao-bang's death were only the beginning of what will inevitably be mounting pressure for change in the political system as well.

What is important about China from the sassoon, standpoint of effect essay world war 1 world history is not the present state of the reform or even its future prospects. The central issue is the fact that the People's Republic of China can no longer act as a beacon for illiberal forces around the world, whether they be guerrillas in some Asian jungle or middle class students in Paris. Maoism, rather than being the pattern for Asia's future, became an anachronism, and it was the mainland Chinese who in fact were decisively influenced by the prosperity and dynamism of essay healthy eating their overseas co-ethnics - the cause essay, ironic ultimate victory of Taiwan. Important as these changes in China have been, however, it is developments in the Soviet Union - the original homeland of the world proletariat - that have put the final nail in the coffin of the Marxist-Leninist alternative to healthy pyramid, liberal democracy. It should be clear that in terms of formal institutions, not much has changed in the four years since Gorbachev has come to power: free markets and effect essay war 1, the cooperative movement represent only a small part of the Soviet economy, which remains centrally planned; the political system is still dominated by the Communist party, which has only begun to hunting statement, democratize internally and to share power with other groups; the regime continues to assert that it is seeking only to modernize socialism and that its ideological basis remains Marxism-Leninism; and, finally, Gorbachev faces a potentially powerful conservative opposition that could undo many of the changes that have taken place to cause effect war 1, date. Cultures? Moreover, it is hard to be too sanguine about the chances for success of effect world war 1 Gorbachev's proposed reforms, either in the sphere of economics or politics. Lear Relationships? But my purpose here is not to analyze events in cause essay world war 1 the short-term, or to make predictions for policy purposes, but to look at underlying trends in the sphere of ideology and consciousness.

And in that respect, it is clear that an astounding transformation has occurred. Emigres from the Soviet Union have been reporting for at least the last generation now that virtually nobody in that country truly believed in Marxism-Leninism any longer, and that this was nowhere more true than in the Soviet elite, which continued to mouth Marxist slogans out of sheer cynicism. The corruption and decadence of the late Brezhnev-era Soviet state seemed to matter little, however, for as long as the state itself refused to throw into question any of the fundamental principles underlying Soviet society, the system was capable of functioning adequately out of sheer inertia and could even muster some dynamism in the realm of foreign and defense policy. About Healthy Eating? Marxism-Leninism was like a magical incantation which, however absurd and devoid of meaning, was the only common basis on which the elite could agree to rule Soviet society. WHAT HAS happened in the four years since Gorbachev's coming to power is a revolutionary assault on the most fundamental institutions and principles of Stalinism, and their replacement by other principles which do not amount to liberalism per cause war 1 se but whose only connecting thread is liberalism. This is most evident in the economic sphere, where the reform economists around Gorbachev have become steadily more radical in their support for free markets, to the point where some like Nikolai Shmelev do not mind being compared in public to other, Milton Friedman. Effect World War 1? There is a virtual consensus among the about healthy eating pyramid, currently dominant school of Soviet economists now that central planning and the command system of allocation are the cause effect essay, root cause of essays sassoon economic inefficiency, and that if the Soviet system is ever to heal itself, it must permit free and decentralized decision-making with respect to investment, labor, and prices. After a couple of initial years of ideological confusion, these principles have finally been incorporated into policy with the promulgation of new laws on enterprise autonomy, cooperatives, and finally in 1988 on lease arrangements and family farming. There are, of effect essay war 1 course, a number of fatal flaws in hunting thesis the current implementation of the reform, most notably the absence of a thoroughgoing price reform. But the problem is no longer a conceptual one: Gorbachev and effect war 1, his lieutenants seem to understand the economic logic of marketization well enough, but like the leaders of healthy eating pyramid a Third World country facing the IMF, are afraid of the social consequences of ending consumer subsidies and other forms of dependence on the state sector.

In the effect world, political sphere, the proposed changes to the Soviet constitution, legal system, and party rules amount to much less than the establishment of a liberal state. Gorbachev has spoken of democratization primarily in the sphere of king lear parent-child internal party affairs, and has shown little intention of ending the cause world war 1, Communist party's monopoly of power; indeed, the sassoon, political reform seeks to legitimize and therefore strengthen the CPSU'S rule.[13] Nonetheless, the general principles underlying many of the reforms - that the people should be truly responsible for their own affairs, that higher political bodies should be answerable to lower ones, and not vice versa, that the rule of law should prevail over arbitrary police actions, with separation of powers and an independent judiciary, that there should be legal protection for property rights, the need for open discussion of public issues and the right of public dissent, the empowering of the Soviets as a forum in which the whole Soviet people can participate, and of a political culture that is more tolerant and pluralistic - come from a source fundamentally alien to the USSR's Marxist-Leninist tradition, even if they are incompletely articulated and poorly implemented in practice. Gorbachev's repeated assertions that he is doing no more than trying to restore the original meaning of Leninism are themselves a kind of Orwellian doublespeak. Gorbachev and his allies have consistently maintained that intraparty democracy was somehow the essence of Leninism, and that the various lib era1 practices of open debate, secret ballot elections, and rule of war 1 law were all part of the Leninist heritage, corrupted only later by Stalin. While almost anyone would look good compared to Stalin, drawing so sharp a line between Lenin and his successor is questionable. The essence of Lenin's democratic centralism was centralism, not democracy; that is, the absolutely rigid, monolithic, and disciplined dictatorship of a hierarchically organized vanguard Communist party, speaking in the name of the demos. All of Lenin's vicious polemics against Karl Kautsky, Rosa Luxemburg, and various other Menshevik and Social Democratic rivals, not to mention his contempt for bourgeois legality and freedoms, centered around his profound conviction that a revolution could not be successfully made by a democratically run organization. Gorbachev's claim that he is seeking to return to the true Lenin is why homework, perfectly easy to understand: having fostered a thorough denunciation of Stalinism and Brezhnevism as the root of the USSR's present predicament, he needs some point in Soviet history on essay, which to anchor the legitimacy of the CPSU'S continued rule. But Gorbachev's tactical requirements should not blind us to the fact that the democratizing and decentralizing principles which he has enunciated in both the economic and political spheres are highly subversive of essays some of the most fundamental precepts of both Marxism and Leninism. Indeed, if the bulk of the present economic reform proposals were put into effect, it is cause essay world, hard to know how the Soviet economy would be more socialist than those of other Western countries with large public sectors. The Soviet Union could in no way be described as a liberal or democratic country now, nor do I think that it is terribly likely that perestroika will succeed such that the label will be thinkable any time in other cultures poetry essays the near future.

But at cause effect war 1 the end of lear parent-child history it is not necessary that all societies become successful liberal societies, merely that they end their ideological pretensions of representing different and higher forms of human society. And in cause effect essay world this respect I believe that something very important has happened in the Soviet Union in the past few years: the criticisms of the Soviet system sanctioned by Gorbachev have been so thorough and devastating that there is very little chance of going back to either Stalinism or Brezhnevism in any simple way. Gorbachev has finally permitted people to say what they had privately understood for many years, namely, that the eating pyramid, magical incantations of Marxism-Leninism were nonsense, that Soviet socialism was not superior to the West in any respect but was in fact a monumental failure. The conservative opposition in the USSR, consisting both of simple workers afraid of unemployment and inflation and of party officials fearful of cause effect war 1 losing their jobs and privileges, is thesis, outspoken and may be strong enough to force Gorbachev's ouster in the next few years. But what both groups desire is tradition, order, and cause essay world, authority; they manifest no deep commitment to Marxism-Leninism, except insofar as they have invested much of their own lives in it.[14] For authority to be restored in the Soviet Union after Gorbachev's demolition work, it must be on the basis of some new and vigorous ideology which has not yet appeared on other cultures, the horizon.

IF WE ADMIT for the moment that the fascist and communist challenges to liberalism are dead, are there any other ideological competitors left? Or put another way, are there contradictions in liberal society beyond that of class that are not resolvable? Two possibilities suggest themselves, those of religion and nationalism. The rise of religious fundamentalism in recent years within the Christian, Jewish, and Muslim traditions has been widely noted. One is inclined to say that the essay, revival of religion in some way attests to a broad unhappiness with the impersonality and spiritual vacuity of liberal consumerist societies. Thesis Statement? Yet while the cause world war 1, emptiness at the core of liberalism is most certainly a defect in the ideology - indeed, a flaw that one does not need the perspective of cultures religion to recognize[15] - it is not at all clear that it is remediable through politics. Modern liberalism itself was historically a consequence of the weakness of religiously-based societies which, failing to agree on the nature of the good life, could not provide even the cause essay, minimal preconditions of peace and stability. In the king essay, contemporary world only Islam has offered a theocratic state as a political alternative to cause effect, both liberalism and communism. But the doctrine has little appeal for non-Muslims, and it is hard to believe that the movement will take on essays sassoon, any universal significance. Other less organized religious impulses have been successfully satisfied within the sphere of personal life that is cause effect, permitted in liberal societies.

The other major contradiction potentially unresolvable by essays on siegfried sassoon, liberalism is the cause essay war 1, one posed by nationalism and other forms of racial and ethnic consciousness. It is certainly true that a very large degree of hunting conflict since the cause world war 1, Battle of Jena has had its roots in nationalism. Essays On Siegfried Sassoon? Two cataclysmic world wars in cause this century have been spawned by the nationalism of the developed world in various guises, and if those passions have been muted to a certain extent in postwar Europe, they are still extremely powerful in the Third World. Nationalism has been a threat to liberalism historically in Germany, and essays sassoon, continues to be one in isolated parts of post-historical Europe like Northern Ireland. But it is not clear that nationalism rep resents an irreconcilable contradiction in the heart of essay world liberalism. In the first place, nationalism is about eating pyramid, not one single phenomenon but several, ranging from mild cultural nostalgia to the highly organized and world war 1, elaborately articulated doctrine of National Socialism. Only systematic nationalisms of the lear relationships essay, latter sort can qualify as a formal ideology on the level of liberalism or communism. The vast majority of the world's nationalist movements do not have a political program beyond the negative desire of independence from some other group or people, and do not offer anything like a comprehensive agenda for socio-economic organization. As such, they are compatible with doctrines and ideologies that do offer such agendas.

While they may constitute a source of conflict for liberal societies, this conflict does not arise from liberalism itself so much as from the fact that the liberalism in question is incomplete. Certainly a great deal of the world's ethnic and nationalist tension can be explained in terms of peoples who are forced to live in unrepresentative political systems that they have not chosen. While it is impossible to rule out the sudden appearance of effect essay new ideologies or previously unrecognized contradictions in about healthy eating pyramid liberal societies, then, the present world seems to confirm that the fundamental principles of sociopolitical organization have not advanced terribly far since 1806. Many of the wars and revolutions fought since that time have been undertaken in the name of cause ideologies which claimed to be more advanced than liberalism, but whose pretensions were ultimately unmasked by history. In the meantime, they have helped to spread the universal homogenous state to the point where it could have a significant effect on the overall character of international relations.

WHAT ARE the implications of the end of king parent-child essay history for essay world international relations? Clearly, the thesis, vast bulk of the Third World remains very much mired in history, and will be a terrain of conflict for many years to cause world war 1, come. But let us focus for the time being on the larger and more developed states of the world who after all account for the greater part of world politics. Russia and why homework, China are not likely to join the developed nations of the West as liberal societies any time in the foreseeable future, but suppose for a moment that Marxism-Leninism ceases to be a factor driving the foreign policies of these states - a prospect which, if not yet here, the last few years have made a real possibility. Effect Essay World? How will the overall characteristics of a de-ideologized world differ from king parent-child relationships essay those of the one with which we are familiar at such a hypothetical juncture? The most common answer is - not very much. For there is a very widespread belief among many observers of international relations that underneath the skin of ideology is a hard core of great power national interest that guarantees a fairly high level of competition and conflict between nations. Indeed, according to one academically popular school of international relations theory, conflict inheres in the international system as such, and to understand the prospects for conflict one must look at the shape of the system - for example, whether it is bipolar or multipolar - rather than at the specific character of the nations and regimes that constitute it. This school in effect applies a Hobbesian view of politics to international relations, and cause effect war 1, assumes that aggression and insecurity are universal characteristics of human societies rather than the product of specific historical circumstances. Believers in this line of hunting statement thought take the relations that existed between the participants in the classical nineteenth century European balance of power as a model for what a de-ideologized contemporary world would look like. Charles Krauthammer, for world war 1 example, recently explained that if as a result of Gorbachev's reforms the USSR is shorn of is bad Marxist-Leninist ideology, its behavior will revert to that of nineteenth century imperial Russia.[16] While he finds this more reassuring than the world war 1, threat posed by a communist Russia, he implies that there will still be a substantial degree of hunting statement competition and conflict in the international system, just as there was say between Russia and Britain or Wilhelmine Germany in essay world war 1 the last century.

This is, of course, a convenient point of view for people who want to admit that something major is changing in the Soviet Union, but do not want to accept responsibility for hunting statement recommending the radical policy redirection implicit in essay world war 1 such a view. But is it true? In fact, the notion that ideology is a superstructure imposed on a substratum of poetry essays permanent great power interest is a highly questionable proposition. For the way in which any state defines its national interest is not universal but rests on some kind of essay world prior ideological basis, just as we saw that economic behavior is determined by a prior state of consciousness. In this century, states have adopted highly articulated doctrines with explicit foreign policy agendas legitimizing expansionism, like Marxism-Leninism or National Socialism. THE EXPANSIONIST and competitive behavior of nineteenth-century European states rested on no less ideal a basis; it just so happened that the ideology driving it was less explicit than the doctrines of the king essay, twentieth century.

For one thing, most liberal European societies were illiberal insofar as they believed in the legitimacy of imperialism, that is, the right of one nation to rule over other nations without regard for the wishes of the ruled. The justifications for imperialism varied from nation to cause essay war 1, nation, from a crude belief in the legitimacy of force, particularly when applied to non-Europeans, to the White Man's Burden and Europe's Christianizing mission, to the desire to give people of color access to essays on siegfried sassoon, the culture of Rabelais and cause essay, Moliere. But whatever the college thesis wiki, particular ideological basis, every developed country believed in the acceptability of higher civilizations ruling lower ones - including, incidentally, the United States with regard to the Philippines. This led to cause effect essay world war 1, a drive for pure territorial aggrandizement in the latter half of the thesis, century and played no small role in causing the Great War. The radical and deformed outgrowth of nineteenth-century imperialism was German fascism, an ideology which justified Germany's right not only to rule over non-European peoples, but over all non-German ones. But in retrospect it seems that Hitler represented a diseased bypath in the general course of European development, and since his fiery defeat, the cause effect war 1, legitimacy of any kind of territorial aggrandizement has been thoroughly discredited.[17] Since the Second World War, European nationalism has been defanged and shorn of any real relevance to foreign policy, with the consequence that the nineteenth-century model of great power behavior has become a serious anachronism. Essays? The most extreme form of nationalism that any Western European state has mustered since 1945 has been Gaullism, whose self-assertion has been confined largely to the realm of effect world war 1 nuisance politics and healthy, culture. International life for the part of the world that has reached the end of history is far more preoccupied with economics than with politics or strategy. The developed states of the West do maintain defense establishments and in the postwar period have competed vigorously for influence to meet a worldwide communist threat.

This behavior has been driven, however, by an external threat from states that possess overtly expansionist ideologies, and essay, would not exist in their absence. To take the neo-realist theory seriously, one would have to believe that natural competitive behavior would reassert itself among the other poetry, OECD states were Russia and China to disappear from the face of the earth. That is, West Germany and France would arm themselves against each other as they did in the 193Os, Australia and New Zealand would send military advisers to essay, block each others' advances in Africa, and hunting, the U.S.-Canadian border would become fortified. Such a prospect is, of course, ludicrous: minus Marxist-Leninist ideology, we are far more likely to cause essay war 1, see the Common Marketization of world politics than the disintegration of the EEC into nineteenth-century competitiveness. Indeed, as our experiences in dealing with Europe on matters such as terrorism or Libya prove, they are much further gone than we down the why homework is bad, road that denies the legitimacy of the use of force in international politics, even in self-defense. The automatic assumption that Russia shorn of its expansionist communist ideology should pick up where the czars left off just prior to cause effect world, the Bolshevik Revolution is therefore a curious one. It assumes that the evolution of healthy eating pyramid human consciousness has stood still in the meantime, and that the Soviets, while picking up currently fashionable ideas in the realm of economics, will return to cause world war 1, foreign policy views a century out of date in the rest of Europe. This is certainly not what happened to China after it began its reform process. Chinese competitiveness and expansionism on the world scene have virtually disappeared: Beijing no longer sponsors Maoist insurgencies or tries to essay healthy pyramid, cultivate influence in distant African countries as it did in the 1960s. This is not to cause effect essay war 1, say that there are not troublesome aspects to contemporary Chinese foreign policy, such as the on siegfried, reckless sale of ballistic missile technology in the Middle East; and the PRC continues to manifest traditional great power behavior in its sponsorship of the Khmer Rouge against Vietnam. But the former is explained by effect, commercial motives and the latter is hunting thesis, a vestige of earlier ideologically-based rivalries.

The new China far more resembles Gaullist France than pre-World War I Germany. The real question for the future, however, is the degree to which Soviet elites have assimilated the consciousness of the effect world war 1, universal homogenous state that is post-Hitler Europe. From their writings and lear essay, from my own personal contacts with them, there is no question in my mind that the liberal Soviet intelligentsia rallying around Gorbachev have arrived at the end-of-history view in a remarkably short time, due in cause no small measure to the contacts they have had since the Brezhnev era with the larger European civilization around them. New political thinking, the general rubric for their views, describes a world dominated by economic concerns, in which there are no ideological grounds for major conflict between nations, and in which, consequently, the use of military force becomes less legitimate. As Foreign Minister Shevardnadze put it in mid-1988: The struggle between two opposing systems is no longer a determining tendency of the present-day era.

At the modern stage, the thesis wiki, ability to build up material wealth at an accelerated rate on cause effect essay world war 1, the basis of front-ranking science and high-level techniques and technology, and to distribute it fairly, and through joint efforts to restore and protect the resources necessary for mankind's survival acquires decisive importance.[18] The post-historical consciousness represented by new thinking is only one possible future for the Soviet Union, however. There has always been a very strong current of great Russian chauvinism in the Soviet Union, which has found freer expression since the advent of glasnost . It may be possible to return to cultures poetry, traditional Marxism-Leninism for cause war 1 a while as a simple rallying point for those who want to restore the authority that Gorbachev has dissipated. But as in Poland, Marxism-Leninism is dead as a mobilizing ideology: under its banner people cannot be made to work harder, and its adherents have lost confidence in thesis themselves. Unlike the propagators of traditional Marxism-Leninism, however, ultranationalists in the USSR believe in their Slavophile cause passionately, and one gets the sense that the cause effect world, fascist alternative is not one that has played itself out entirely there. The Soviet Union, then, is at a fork in the road: it can start down the path that was staked out by Western Europe forty-five years ago, a path that most of Asia has followed, or it can realize its own uniqueness and remain stuck in history. The choice it makes will be highly important for us, given the Soviet Union's size and military strength, for that power will continue to preoccupy us and slow our realization that we have already emerged on sassoon, the other side of history. THE PASSING of Marxism-Leninism first from China and then from the effect, Soviet Union will mean its death as a living ideology of world historical significance. For while there may be some isolated true believers left in hunting thesis places like Managua, Pyongyang, or Cambridge, Massachusetts, the fact that there is not a single large state in which it is a going concern undermines completely its pretensions to being in the vanguard of human history.

And the death of this ideology means the growing Common Marketization of international relations, and cause effect essay world war 1, the diminution of the likelihood of large-scale conflict between states. This does not by any means imply the end of international conflict per se. For the world at that point would be divided between a part that was historical and a part that was post-historical. Conflict between states still in history, and between those states and those at is bad the end of history, would still be possible. There would still be a high and perhaps rising level of ethnic and nationalist violence, since those are impulses incompletely played out, even in parts of the post-historical world. Palestinians and Kurds, Sikhs and Tamils, Irish Catholics and Walloons, Armenians and Azeris, will continue to cause essay world, have their unresolved grievances. This implies that terrorism and wars of college national liberation will continue to effect war 1, be an important item on the international agenda.

But large-scale conflict must involve large states still caught in the grip of history, and they are what appear to be passing from the scene. The end of history will be a very sad time. The struggle for recognition, the thesis, willingness to cause effect essay world, risk one's life for a purely abstract goal, the worldwide ideological struggle that called forth daring, courage, imagination, and idealism, will be replaced by economic calculation, the endless solving of technical problems, environmental concerns, and the satisfaction of on siegfried sophisticated consumer demands. In the post-historical period there will be neither art nor philosophy, just the perpetual caretaking of the museum of cause effect human history. I can feel in about myself, and see in others around me, a powerful nostalgia for the time when history existed. Such nostalgia, in fact, will continue to fuel competition and conflict even in the post-historical world for some time to effect world, come. Even though I recognize its inevitability, I have the most ambivalent feelings for the civilization that has been created in on siegfried Europe since 1945, with its north Atlantic and Asian offshoots. Perhaps this very prospect of centuries of boredom at cause the end of history will serve to get history started once again.

1. Healthy? Kojeve's best known work is his Introduction a la lecture de Hegel (Paris: Editions Gallimard, 1947), which is cause effect, a transcript of the Ecole Practique lectures from the 1930's. This book is available in English entitled Introduction to about, the Reading of Hegel arranged by Raymond Queneau, edited by effect world war 1, Allan Bloom, and translated by James Nichols (New York: Basic Books, 1969). (back to text) 2. In this respect Kojeve stands in statement sharp contrast to contemporary German interpreters of Hegel like Herbert Marcuse who, being more sympathetic to Marx, regarded Hegel ultimately as an historically bound and incomplete philosopher. (back to text) 3. Cause Effect Essay War 1? Kojeve alternatively identified the end of history with the postwar American way of life, toward which he thought the Soviet Union was moving as well. (back to text) 4. Sassoon? This notion was expressed in the famous aphorism from the preface to the Philosophy of History to the effect that everything that is rational is real, and everything that is real is rational. (back to text) 5. Cause World? Indeed, for Hegel the very dichotomy between the ideal and material worlds was itself only an apparent one that was ultimately overcome by the self-conscious subject; in his system, the material world is itself only an aspect of mind. (back to sassoon, text) 6. In fact, modern economists, recognizing that man does not always behave as a profit -maximizer, posit a utility function, utility being either income or some other good that can be maximized: leisure, sexual satisfaction, or the cause effect world, pleasure of essay healthy philosophizing. That profit must be replaced with a value like utility indicates the cogency of the idealist perspective. (back to text) 7. One need look no further than the effect war 1, recent performance of Vietnamese immigrants in the U.S. school system when compared to why homework, their black of effect world Hispanic classmates to realize that culture and consciousness are absolutely crucial to explain not only economic behavior but virtually every other important aspect of life as well. (back to text) 8. I understand that a full explanation of the origins of the reform movements in China and Russia is a good deal more complicated than this simple formula would suggest.

The Soviet reform, for example, was motivated in good measure by Moscow's sense of insecurity in the technological-military realm. Essay About Pyramid? Nonetheless, neither country ion the eve of its reforms was in such a state of material crisis that one could have predicted the surprising reform paths ultimately taken. (back to text) 9. It is still not clear whether the Soviet people are as Protestant as Gorbachev and will follow him down that path. (back to text) 10. The internal politics of the Byzantine Empire at the time of Justinian revolved around a conflict between the so-called monophysites and monothelites, who believed that the unity of the cause, Holy Trinity was alternatively one of nature or of will. This conflict corresponded to some extent to essays on siegfried sassoon, one between proponents of essay world different racing teams in the Hippodrome in Byzantium and led to a not insignificant level of political violence. Modern historians would tend to seek the roots of such conflicts in antagonisms between social classes or some other modern economic category, being unwilling to believe that men would kill each other over the nature of the Trinity. (back to text) 11. I am not using the term fascism here in its most precise sense, fully aware of the frequent misuse of parent-child relationships essay this term to denounce anyone to essay, the right of the user. Fascism here denotes nay organized ultra nationalist movement with universalistic pretensions - not universalistic with regard to its nationalism, of king lear course, since the latter is exclusive by definition, but with regard to the movement's belief in its right to rule other people.

Hence Imperial Japan would qualify as fascist while former strongman Stoessner's Paraguay or Pinochet's Chile would not. Obviously fascist ideologies cannot be universalistic in the sense of Marxism or liberalism, but the structure of the doctrine can be transferred from country to country. (back to cause war 1, text) 12. I use the example of Japan with some caution, since Kojeve late in his life came to conclude that Japan, with its culture based on about eating pyramid, purely formal arts, proved that the effect, universal homogenous state was not victorious and that history had perhaps not ended. See the long note at why homework is bad the end of the second edition of Introduction a la Lecture de Hegel , 462-3. (back to text) 13. This is not true in cause effect essay world Poland and Hungary, however, whose Communist parties have taken moves toward true power sharing and pluralism. (back to text) 14.

This is particularly true of the leading Soviet conservative, former Second Secretary Yegor Ligachev, who has publicly recognized many of the deep defects of the Brezhnev period. (back to text) 15. I am thinking particularly of hunting statement Rousseau and the Western philosophical tradition that flows from world him that was highly critical of Lockean or Hobbesian liberalism, though one could criticize liberalism from the why homework is bad, standpoint of classical political philosophy as well. (back to text) 16. Cause Essay? See his article, Beyond the Cold War, New Republic, December 19, 1988. (back to text) 17. Thesis Statement? It took European colonial powers like France several years after the war to world war 1, admit the illegitimacy of their empires, but decolonialization was an inevitable consequence of the Allied victory which had been based on the promise of lear relationships a restoration of democratic freedoms. (back to text) 18. Vestnik Ministerstva Inostrannikh Del SSSR no.

15 (August 1988), 27-46. New thinking does of course serve a propagandistic purpose in persuading Western audiences of Soviet good intentions. But the essay war 1, fact that it is good propaganda does not mean that is formulators do not take many of its ideas seriously. (back to text)

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Causes Effects And Aftermath Of World War 1 History Essay - UK Essays

Guidelines for writing a literature review. by Helen Mongan-Rallis. Last updated: November 21, 2014. [Note: For these guidelines, in cause essay war 1 some sections I have quoted directly some of the the steps from: Galvan, J. Other Cultures Poetry Essays? (2006). Writing literature reviews: a guide for students of the behavioral sciences (3rd ed.) . Glendale, CA: Pyrczak Publishing. ] A literature review is not an annotated bibliography in cause effect essay world which you summarize briefly each article that you have reviewed.

While a summary of the what you have read is contained within the literature review, it goes well beyond merely summarizing professional literature. It focuses on a specific topic of interest to you and essays sassoon, includes a critical analysis of the relationship among different works, and relating this research to war 1 your work. It may be written as a stand-alone paper or to provide a theoretical framework and rationale for a research study (such as a thesis or dissertation). These guidelines are adapted primarily from Galvan (2006). Galvan outlines a very clear, step-by-step approach that is why homework is bad very useful to use as you write your review. World War 1? I have integrated some other tips within this guide, particularly in suggesting different technology tools that you might want to college thesis consider in effect essay world helping you organize your review. In the sections from Step 6-9 what I have included is the outline of those steps exactly as described by lear relationships essay Galvan. I also provide links at cause effect essay war 1, the end of college thesis wiki, this guide to resources that you should use in order to search the literature and as you write your review. In addition to using the step-by-step guide that I have provided below, I also recommend that you (a) locate examples of cause, literature reviews in your field of study and skim over these to get a feel for lear parent-child relationships, what a literature review is and how these are written (I have also provided links to a couple of examples at the end of these guidelines (b) read over cause effect world war 1, other guides to writing literature reviews so that you see different perspectives and approaches: Some examples are:

Read through the links provided below on APA guidelines so that you become familiar with the common core elements of how to write in APA style: in particular, pay attention to general document guidelines (e.g. font, margins, spacing), title page, abstract, body, text citations, quotations. It will help you considerably if your topic for your literature review is the thesis one on which you intend to do your final M.Ed. Effect Essay World? project, or is in some way related to why homework is bad the topic of effect war 1, your final project. However, you may pick any scholarly topic. Step 3: Identify the essay literature that you will review : Familiarize yourself with online databases (see UMD library resource links below for help with this), identifying relevant databases in world war 1 your field of study. Using relevant databases, search for literature sources using Google Scholar and also searching using Furl (search all sources, including the hunting Furl accounts of other Furl members). Some tips for identifying suitable literature and narrowing your search : Start with a general descriptor from the database thesaurus or one that you know is already a well defined descriptor based on effect past work that you have done in hunting this field.

You will need to cause effect world experiment with different searches, such as limiting your search to descriptors that appear only in the document titles, or in both the document title and in the abstract. Redefine your topic if needed: as you search you will quickly find out if the topic that you are reviewing is wiki too broad. Try to narrow it to cause essay war 1 a specific area of interest within the broad area that you have chosen (remember: this is merely an introductory literature review for Educ 7001). It is a good idea, as part of essay healthy eating pyramid, your literature search, to look for existing literature reviews that have already been written on this topic. As part of your search, be sure to identify landmark or classic studies and theorists as these provide you with a framework/context for your study. Cause Essay? Import your references into your RefWorks account (see: Refworks Import Directions for guide on how to essays on siegfried do this from different databases). You can also enter references manually into RefWorks if you need to. Once you have identified and located the articles for your review, you need to analyze them and cause effect, organize them before you begin writing:

Overview the articles : Skim the articles to get an idea of the general purpose and content of the article (focus your reading here on the abstract, introduction and first few paragraphs, the conclusion of each article. College? Tip: as you skim the articles, you may want to record the notes that you take on each directly into RefWorks in the box for cause world war 1, User 1. You can take notes onto note cards or into a word processing document instead or as well as using RefWorks, but having your notes in cultures poetry RefWorks makes it easy to cause world organize your notes later. Group the sassoon articles into categories (e.g. into topics and subtopics and chronologically within each subtopic). Once again, it's useful to enter this information into your RefWorks record. You can record the topics in the same box as before (User 1) or use User 2 box for the topic(s) under which you have chosen to essay war 1 place this article. Thesis? Take notes : Decide on the format in cause effect world war 1 which you will take notes as you read the articles (as mentioned above, you can do this in RefWorks.

You can also do this using a Word Processor, or a concept mapping program like Inspiration (free 30 trial download), a data base program (e.g. Access or File Maker Pro), in an Excel spreadsheet, or the old-fashioned way of using note cards. Be consistent in how you record notes. Define key terms: look for differences in the way keys terms are defined (note these differences). Note key statistics that you may want to use in the introduction to your review. Select useful quotes that you may want to include in your review. Is Bad? Important : If you copy the exact words from an cause world, article, be sure to cite the page number as you will need this should you decide to use the quote when you write your review (as direct quotes must always be accompanied by page references).

To ensure that you have quoted accurately (and to save time in note taking), if you are accessing the article in a format that allows this, you can copy and paste using your computer edit -- copy -- paste functions. Note: although you may collect a large number of quotes during the note taking phase of your review, when you write the king lear parent-child essay review, use quotes very sparingly. Cause Essay World? The rule I follow is to quote only when when some key meaning would be lost in king lear parent-child relationships essay translation if I were to paraphrase the original author's words, or if using the original words adds special emphasis to a point that I am making. Effect World? Note emphases, strengths weaknesses: Since different research studies focus on different aspects of the issue being studied, each article that you read will have different emphases, strengths. and weaknesses. Your role as a reviewer is to evaluate what you read, so that your review is not a mere description of thesis statement, different articles, but rather a critical analysis that makes sense of the collection of articles that you are reviewing. Critique the research methodologies used in the studies, and distinguish between assertions (the author's opinion) and actual research findings (derived from empirical evidence). Identify major trends or patterns: As you read a range of articles on effect essay world war 1 your topic, you should make note of trends and patterns over time as reported in the literature. Essays On Siegfried Sassoon? This step requires you to synthesize and make sense of what you read, since these patterns and cause effect, trends may not be spelled out in the literature, but rather become apparent to you as you review the on siegfried big picture that has emerged over cause effect world, time. Thesis Wiki? Your analysis can make generalizations across a majority of studies, but should also note inconsistencies across studies and over cause effect world war 1, time. Identify gaps in healthy eating the literature, and cause effect essay war 1, reflect on why these might exist (based on the understandings that you have gained by reading literature in this field of hunting thesis, study).

These gaps will be important for you to address as you plan and write your review. World War 1? Identify relationships among studies: note relationships among studies, such as which studies were landmark ones that led to subsequent studies in the same area. You may also note that studies fall into essays on siegfried different categories (categories that you see emerging or ones that are already discussed in the literature). When you write your review, you should address these relationships and different categories and discuss relevant studies using this as a framework. Keep your review focused on your topic: make sure that the articles you find are relevant and directly related to your topic. Effect World War 1? As you take notes, record which specific aspects of the article you are reading are relevant to your topic (as you read you will come up with key descriptors that you can record in your notes that will help you organize your findings when you come to write up your review). Poetry Essays? If you are using an electronic form of cause effect essay, note taking, you might note these descriptors in a separate field (e.g. in RefWorks, put these under User 2 or User 3; in Excel have a separate column for each descriptor; if you use Inspiration, you might attach a separate note for key descriptors. Evaluate your references for currency and coverage: Although you can always find more articles on your topic, you have to decide at what point you are finished with collecting new resources so that you can focus on writing up your findings. However, before you begin writing, you must evaluate your reference list to ensure that it is up to thesis date and has reported the cause most current work. Typically a review will cover the last five years, but should also refer to any landmark studies prior to this time if they have significance in shaping the direction of the field. If you include studies prior to the past five years that are not landmark studies, you should defend why you have chosen these rather than more current ones.

Step 5: Summarize the literature in table or concept map format. Galvan (2006) recommends building tables as a key way to poetry essays help you overview, organize, and summarize your findings, and effect world, suggests that including one or more of the tables that you create may be helpful in your literature review. Poetry Essays? If you do include tables as part of your review each must be accompanied by an analysis that summarizes, interprets and synthesizes the literature that you have charted in the table. You can plan your table or do the entire summary chart of essay world war 1, your literature using a concept map (such as using Inspiration) You can create the table using the table feature within Microsoft Word, or can create it initially in Excel and then copy and paste/import the cultures poetry the Excel sheet into Word once you have completed the table in Excel. Cause Essay? The advantage of using Excel is that it enables you to sort your findings according to a variety of factors (e.g. Cultures Poetry Essays? sort by cause essay world date, and then by author; sort by hunting statement methodology and cause effect essay, then date) Examples of healthy pyramid, tables that may be relevant to cause war 1 your review: Definitions of key terms and concepts. Research methods Summary of research results. Step 6: Synthesize the literature prior to writing your review. Using the notes that you have taken and summary tables, develop an essay healthy eating, outline of your final review. The following are the key steps as outlined by Galvan (2006: 71-79) Consider your purpose and cause war 1, voice before beginning to write. In the about pyramid case of effect world war 1, this Educ 7001 introductory literature review, your initial purpose is to provide an overview of the topic that is of interest to lear parent-child essay you, demonstrating your understanding of key works and concepts within your chosen area of effect world, focus.

You are also developing skills in thesis wiki reviewing and writing, to cause effect provide a foundation on which you will build in subsequent courses within your M.Ed. and on siegfried sassoon, ultimately in your final project. Effect Essay World? In your final project your literature review should demonstrate your command of your field of college thesis, study and/or establishing context for a study that you have done. Consider how you reassemble your notes: plan how you will organize your findings into a unique analysis of the picture that you have captured in your notes. Important: A literature review is not series of annotations (like an annotated bibliography). Galvan (2006:72) captures the difference between an annotated bibliography and a literature review very well: . in essence, like describing trees when you really should be describing a forest. In the case of a literature review, you are really creating a new forest, which you will build by using the world war 1 trees you found in is bad the literature you read. Create a topic outline that traces your argument: first explain to cause effect world the reader your line or argument (or thesis); then your narrative that follows should explain and eating, justify your line of argument. You may find the program Inspiration useful in mapping out your argument (and once you have created this in a concept map form, Inspiration enables you to convert this to a text outline merely by clicking on the outline button). This can then be exported into cause world war 1 a Microsoft Word document. Reorganize your notes according to the path of your argument Within each topic heading, note differences among studies. Within each topic heading, look for obvious gaps or areas needing more research.

Plan to describe relevant theories. Plan to discuss how individual studies relate to and advance theory Plan to summarize periodically and, again near the end of the review Plan to present conclusions and implications Plan to why homework suggest specific directions for future research near the end of the review Flesh out your outline with details from your analysis. Step 7: Writing the review (Galvan, 2006: 81-90) Identify the broad problem area, but avoid global statements Early in the review, indicate why the topic being reviewed is important Distinguish between research finding and other sources of information Indicate why certain studies are important If you are commenting on the timeliness of a topic, be specific in describing the time frame If citing a classic or landmark study, identify it as such If a landmark study was replicated, mention that and indicate the cause effect essay war 1 results of the replication Discuss other literature reviews on your topic Refer the reader to other reviews on issues that you will not be discussing in details Justify comments such as, no studies were found. Avoid long lists of nonspecific references If the results of previous studies are inconsistent or widely varying, cite them separately Cite all relevant references in the review section of thesis, dissertation, or journal article. Step 8: Developing a coherent essay (Galvan, 2006: 91-96)

If your review is long, provide an overview near the beginning of the review Near the beginning of a review, state explicitly what will and will not be covered Specify your point of view early in the review: this serves as the thesis statement of the review. Aim for a clear and cohesive essay that integrates the key details of the sassoon literature and communicates your point of view (a literature is not a series of cause, annotated articles). Use subheadings, especially in long reviews Use transitions to why homework help trace your argument If your topic teaches across disciplines, consider reviewing studies from each discipline separately Write a conclusion for the end of the effect essay war 1 review: Provide closure so that the path of the argument ends with a conclusion of some kind. How you end the review, however, will depend on your reason for writing it. If the review was written to stand alone, as is the case of a term paper or a review article for publication, the conclusion needs to make clear how the material in the body of the review has supported the assertion or proposition presented in about eating pyramid the introduction. On the effect world other hand, a review in a thesis, dissertation, or journal article presenting original research usually leads to the research questions that will be addressed.

Check the other essays flow of cause essay world war 1, your argument for coherence. Galvan, J. (2006). Writing literature reviews: a guide for students of the behavioral sciences ( 3rd ed.). Glendale, CA: Pyrczak Publishing.

inserted by FC2 system