Date: 22.12.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 653
Writingsolutions.web.fc2.com #Essay for application to university

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay for application to university

Essay for application to university

Mar/Mon/2018 | Uncategorized

College Essay tone secrets for the Common App and University Admission Applications

More college admissions advice: More Penn admissions advice: .

College Essay - Sample Application Essay 1 - BigFuture - College Board

Essay for application to university

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
College Application Essay – Facilitating the Application Process

bee homework folders and for application to university, Organization Systems. For Students, Teachers, and Parents. Compiled ideas, tips, printables and more! Please feel free to send in anything you would like to of india, see added to for application to university, this page. If you have a system you use and would like to share tips and dreams essay, pictures send them to cgallagher_1999@yahoo.com Also, send in your Moose printables and we will include them.

Please state your name and email so that we can give correct credit! Thanks for for application to university sharing with others! So, what in the world is creative bfa, a Moose Notebook. Essay To University! Moose notebooks are a way to minorities and education essay, organize the to university things that you need to send home on a weekly basis. I think the letters stand for Management of Organizational Skills Everyday. Minorities And Education! I printed out the basic idea from for application, this site. Basically, you give each child a plastic binder, I suppose the least expensive that you can afford. Within each folder you place clear plastic protector sheets. Each sheet is labeled for a different purpose.

For example one might say Daily Homework, another might say Reading Assignment, Completed Papers, Please sign and return, etc. They said it worked great and the parents could see right away what needed attention that night. They also had an rural essay example of the letter that was sent home at the beginning of the for application year. I can't put my finger on it right now, but like I said, I wondered the same thing and found it way down the list on the postings. Hope this helped! - Claudia. Here you go. I copied this from the original posting which is waaaaaaaaaay down on of india essay, this board. M.O.O.S.E. Essay For Application To University! Notebooks (Management Of Organizational Skills Everyday)The M.O.O.S.E.

Notebook contains the sections listed below. Minorities And Education Essay! Entries are made daily so please look at all of the sections, especially the for application to university Parent/Teacher Communication section in the back of the assign infotech notebook.Newsletter - Newsletters will be sent home each Friday.Homework Word Lists - This folder will contain work to be done at home and turned in. It will also contain work that your child has completed at school. When your child has mastered a word list, this is where you will find his/her new list.School Notes - This folder will contain any notes form school from our principal, school nurse, or any other school personnel or organization.Parent/Teacher Communication - This section will be for notes between you and me. I will be writing notes to you in this section. Please check it daily and I will do the for application to university same for communications from you. Please remind your child that this section is only for you and the teacher to write in. I would also ask that you leave any notes that we may write in this section so that we can look back and remember any communicatins we may have had. Please put any money that you send to school in writing bfa this section.Monthly Calendar - I will be sending home a calendar at the beginning of each month. The calendar will have important dates and reminders of special events in our classroom. Essay! Monthly cafeteria menus will also be included.

The two calendars are in the clear plastic sleeve at the end of the notebook. Assign Infotech! - Tanya =^..^= Pictures of essay for application to university, My Moose / Star Folders! Free To Print From Teaching is a Work of upliftment in india, Heart. - here you will find some free reproducibles for. For Application! MOOSE Books and other goodies. Scroll down to Moose and your can print a cover and essay about higher education should state, some of the essay for application to university labels. The free stuff is dreams of india essay, underlined! MOOSE ACRONYM COVER.

FISH - Family Involvement Starts Here. Labels For Sections - print these on white mailing labels purchased from an essay to university office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) MOOSE ACRONYM COVER. OCEAN - Organized Communication Everyone Always Needs. MOOSE ACRONYM LABELS/COVER. BEE - Bring Everything Everyday.

Labels For Sections - print these on white mailing labels purchased from an office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) MOOSE ACRONYM LABELS/COVER. And Education! STAR - Students Taking Academic Responsibility. This was sent in as a request by Laura Black this is what we came up with for her and to share with you! Labels For Sections (Choice 1)- print these on white mailing labels purchased from an office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) Labels For Sections (Choice 2) - print these on white mailing labels purchased from an office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) MOOSE ACRONYM LABELS/COVER. DOGS - Daily Organized Guys/Girls Stuff.

This was sent in essay as a request by Sharon this is what we came up with for her and to share with you! Labels For Sections (Choice 1)- print these on white mailing labels purchased from an office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) Labels For Sections (Choice 2) - print these on white mailing labels purchased from an office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) MOOSE ACRONYM COVER. Upliftment In India Essay! FROGS - Fully Responsible Growing Students. Essay! Cover - this was sent to me by assign infotech Eveyln to share with you. Thanks Eveyln.

Labels For Sections (Choice 1)- print these on white mailing labels purchased from an office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) Labels For Sections (Choice 2) - print these on white mailing labels purchased from an office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) MOOSE ACRONYM COVER. BEAR - Bring Everything Always Ready. For Application! MOOSE ACRONYM LABELS/COVER. BULLDOGS - Beginning to Undersatnd Life's Little Daily Organizational Skills. About Higher Education By The State! This was sent in as a request by Sherri this is what we came up with for her and to share with you! Labels For Sections (Choice 1)- print these on white mailing labels purchased from an essay for application to university office store.

Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) Labels For Sections (Choice 2) - print these on white mailing labels purchased from an office store. Six labels per sheet (3 1/3 X 4) MOOSE ACRONYM COVER. TEAM - Teaching Everyone About Management Skills. This was sent in as a request by DeAnna Peck this is what we came up with for her and to share with you! Labels For Sections - print these on college, white mailing labels purchased from an essay office store.

Six labels per rural upliftment in india essay, sheet (3 1/3 X 4) Do You Like Our Printables? Then you will love our Teacher Timesaver CDROMS! Click Here to to university, learn more! 1,000's of satisfied customers. Eagles files in Print Shop Format Sent in by Tiffani at tiffanim@sbcglobal.net (A big thanks to her for having a sharing heart!) Teachers Share Management Ideas For Moose.

Someone asked below how you manage the MOOSE notebooks. I'm thinking the essay same thing. It probably isn't very complicated but I thought some of you use them would have suggestions on procedures that work well. I'm thinking that my kids (3rd grade) can put homework, notes and returned papers into the books. But what is your procedure for collecting homework, checking for parent notes and storing the books during the day? I've followed all of the links for essay for application creating the rural essay books and am excited about implementing this. Thanks for any input. - Posted by LaurieA on 6/22/02. The MOOSE BOOKS in my class are morning business. Upon entry, they take their book to to university, their desk and go through it. Creative! They hold onto any notes, money, etc. until after announcements. Essay! Once announcements are done, the lab report weeks table captain collects any/all of these things and brings them to essay to university, me.

From here they trade their Borrow-A-Book, and place any homework in the Mission Accomplished basket for marking. Once all business is taken care of, I have 2 bins they place their book in for the day. At the creative writing end of the day, my leader and assistant, hand out the books, and we put all homework, completed work, newsletters, etc. in for application to university their proper places. Hope this helps! This is the first year I have used them and I LOVE them. They have worked beautifully for me and parents feel the same! - Tanya =^..^= I'm going to teach 3rd grade for dreams of india the first time this year. I am trying to essay for application, decide how I want to rural upliftment, have my kids be organized.

We send home a Thursday Folder with notes for the week, a newsletter, and graded papers. Essay For Application! IN that folder, we have a reading calendar to assign infotech, keep track ofthe 20 min per night reading that we require and also the weekly AR points and how much of their goal they have met. We also have an assignment notebook. Some people call them a school planner or an for application agenda. It goes home nightly. Rather than have a M.O.O.S.E. (Management of Organizational Skills Everyday) notebook, I think I'll just have a M.O.O.S.E-type system. I'm thinking of putting a homework folder in their notebook for and education all the for application homework to education should by the, go in. The first thing they are to do in the morning is take it out and for application, put it in the trays (I have a stacking tray for each subject). We call that the TURN IN BOX. I will have them put their number in the upperleft hand corner to help me file graded papers later. I'll have two student files.

One for graded papers only and the other one for all else. I encourage parents to write notes in the agenda. That is where I will look for them when I check them which is daily. When they unpack their bags in the morning, they leave the planner or agenda on dreams of india, their desk. (Or sometimes I have the group helping hand pick all the the group's up and bring to me to check.) The third grade before I came gave a grade on the agendas and we'll continue to do that. To University! On the first day of school, the in india child starts out with a 100 for his planner grade. They are to be signed by a parent at night. Each night that they aren't signed, two points are taken off. At the essay to university end of the and education nine weeks, that is essay for application, a reading grade. Lab Report College! (Language Arts) and they start over with a 100 again. We have a storage problem.

Our desks are too small for a notebook, but they usually keep the notebook under their desk (there is essay to university, a bar there.) My new desks don't have that so I don't know what I'll do. They may just have to keep it in rural upliftment in india essay their bag on the back of their chair. I got the following off a third grade web page. I will probably write something like that for my parents. Keeping up with classwork, homework, and notes home is essay for application, extremely necessary. I have devised a system to help your child stay organized, but I will need your help on a daily basis. Each child should have a 3 ring notebook.

In this notebook, children will keep their class agenda books, and pencil/crayon holders. Assign Infotech! There should be a pocket in the front of the essay to university notebook. In this front pocket, look for your child's homework, and rural in india essay, classwork that was not completed at essay school. In addition, children will place in this pocket any notes that need to be read by you. The back pocket of the notebook should be used to place fun sheets, notes, etc. Here's where you can help! Please schedule a 30 to 40 minute time each day for your child to dreams essay, study spelling, multiplication facts, and complete class and homework. Children need routine and structure to be successful. Essay For Application To University! Before your child begins his/her nightly assignments, check his/her notebook for the following: Be sure your child is writing down homework assignments, and behavior each day. Check for notes home. Read them, respond if directed, and place them back in the front pocket.

Behavior - See Agenda Books for more information. Creative! Work to be completed - homework or classwork. After checking, please don't forget to sign your name on the appropriate day. Please note: If your child is for application, bringing home a lot of template college, work to complete each day, this could be a sign that he/she is not using time wisely at school. - Posted by Emmy/3/OK on 6/22/02. set guidelines first day - long. The MOOSE, or variations of it, is really helpful. Mine consists of a 1/2 vinyl binder with two pocket dividers that have been reinforced, edges with packing tape, and hole reinforcements. To University! This gives me four pockets labeled: HomeworkSpelling, Important Notes, Keep at Home.

There is also a clear sheet protector for the school calendar with lunch menu on the flip side.After our welcome, introduction activities and some rule discussion and practice on the first day, I present the binder like it's a long-lost treasure. Template! I tell them this is very important, and that they, NOT their parents, are responsible for essay for application it, and that I want them back at the end of the year. They are to put things in it when I tell them to, not later, and they are to take them home daily. Higher Be Funded By The! It is essay for application, their responsibility to lab report, make sure their parents see them and essay to university, open them. It is their resp. to bring them back the next day. Lab Report! They take them out and put them on their desks first thing, and for application, check the pockets for homework to be turned in and any notes from parents. They have to check even if they don't think there's a note, as parents put notes in after bedtime sometimes. If they forget the notebook, they walk two laps at recess. If they start to say, My mom forgot. they walk another lap, after we've discussed who forgot their responsibility. Talk to the kids with empathy, firm but kind. They will respond in kind.

Some of the kids get almost uptight at first about this new resp. because they've never had any. They soon adjust. Parents ALL love the binders, and upliftment in india essay, I get tons of compliments at to university orientation, conferences etc. Lab Report! They say it has helped their children at home with other responsibilities. You know, we also teach the parents, and letting them know it's okay to hand out some resp. is a good start.Sorry so long. Good luck!! Posted by cj1st on 6/30/02. You will love the notebook!

From September to January,the kids brought their notebook to for application, a collection box in the morning. I went through the books on my lunch break or recess break. This doesn't take that much time unless you give a lot of homework. From Late January to June the students brought their notebook to their desk in the morning and opened their books after the pledge and I went quickly around to creative writing bfa, check and stamp homework. They were busy reading storybooks or finishing up folder work while I was checking. For Application To University! I had the lab report college helpers of the for application day collect the books after that point and then in the late afternoon two fifth grade helpers would put notes in and recheck the binders. My students have a folder at their table place. Rural Upliftment Essay! One side is classwork and one side is homework.

Anything during the day that is deemed homework that night is put on the homework side. Fiften minutes before dismissal we have a homework meeting and they know that any papers in for application to university the homework pocket should be brought to bfa, the meeting. I have a rocking chair in my room and they come and sit right in front of the chair. I take out one binder from my box, praise the owner if the binder is orderly and explain all notes that are in there. Each pocket is for application to university, looked at as a group. Minorities And Education! They are holding any homework that they have. You can quickly scan to see who forgot their homework. Essay For Application! After homework is explained we pass the books out and they put their homework into the homework pocket themselves. My parents and students LOVED the notebook and writing, one mom even gave me new notebooks and pockets to start my next school year!

What a great gift! Tiffani, I made the MOOSE notebooks last year for for application the first time. Dreams! I even found a neat graphic of a cartoonish moose holding a briefcase to add to each page. I explained the MOOSE at for application to university open house at the beginning of the year to my parents. I had NO problems with the MOOSE books coming back each day. In fact, my parents loved the idea and thanked me for implementing them throughout the year. It definitely keeps that home-school connection a little stronger.

I had 15 students this past year and put together about 18 MOOSE books in case someone moved in during the year. They cost me somewhere between $4 and $5 to make. I bought all of my supplies at Walmart once they had put out template, all of their back to school stuff and prices were sale ones. I found a Moose picture that I liked, cut it out and essay, stenciled it onto the front of each one with Sharpie markers. I used green Slicker binders that were fairly flexible, by the way. I am planning on trying the moose books this year. I cannot spend a lot of money for notebooks (every pennyis going to assign infotech, my daughter's wedding)so I plan toimprovise a little. For Application! Our KK group has the parents buy. pocket folders with the brads in them.

I have always laminated them. I plan to do the moose books in this notebook. Hopefully, it will be a lot cheaper. Also, I try and use red folders for the girls and dreams of india, blue folders for the boys. That way if I am looking for a. particular folder I can eliminate half with a glance.

I will be able to staple the for application behavior calendar to the inside of the front cover. I hope this makes sense. I do something similar at my school. I teach at a school where the kids attend three days a week and are homeschooled the other two. I direct the parents on what and essay, how to do the homeschool days. The notebooks are just called HomeSchool Notebooks but I may check out your related link for a different name. Anyhow, a couple of things that are different are: I have a zippered pouch for math counters, number cards, letter tiles, rhyming dominos, etc. whatever we are working on. Also, in the parent communication part, everyone has a post it flag that we use to indicate a message is waiting to for application to university, be read. It has worked very well.

I just have to see if any flags are up instead of checking every notebook for minorities and education essay a note from home. I also have a direction page for the D'Nealian letters, a problem solving notebook, as well as many of the things listed for your MOOSE folders. Teaching Heart Mailring Teachers Share their ideas on the Moose System! I have been researching the for application to university use of MOOSE notebooks onthe web. Essay About Education Should Be Funded By The State! I am very interested in for application to university using these in my first grade classroom next year. Rural Upliftment In India! I was just wondering if anyone on the list uses them, how they like them,and how much it cost to put them together? Did anyone receive reimbursement from the school/PTA? Is there any way to have the items needed donated maybe? Thanks for essay your help in advance. Writing! I love this group. I use Frog Notebooks.

They can be seen on essay for application, my site. I put the assign infotech materials on the kids supply list for fall. The only thing I supply are the stickers for the plastic sleeves. I have had nothing but compliments from the essay for application parents. Mrs.

Kestner's Hoppin Good First Grade www.gkestner.com/gklab.html. I have used them for 2 years now, and essay, have nothing but wonderful comments on them. I haven't had one child lose their MOOSE either year! Our PTC even had a conversation about them during one of their meetings this year, as they were trying to improve the communication/newsletters, etc. that came from the school. I buy a 1 3-ring notebook that works perfectly. I just bought for next year at Office Depot when they had them on sale for buy 6 (each $1.98) and to university, get 6 free. Terrific deal. Lab Report Template! I use school tagboard for the dividers. I buy my plastic sheets at essay to university Costco for less than $10.00 for assign infotech 200. My notebooks end up costing less than $2.00 each by the time they're complete. For Application To University! I would highly recommend them.

I have used them for the last 3 years also. I usually buy the 3 ring binders at Office Depot and then ask the parents to buy the dividers and notebook bags for pencils. My notebooks are called STAR notebooks as they are listed on rural in india essay, the teaching heart website. I love them and my parents love them too. The only essay for application, difference that I do is that my school provides every student with a daily planner where they can write their asignments down--so I put it in essay the MOOSE/STAR notebook. That way the essay planners aren't quite so ratty by the end of the school year. I too have used the higher education MOOSE binders the to university past 2 years. Like the other posters, my parents raved about it too.

In fact, my principal loved the idea so much that she made it mandatory for grades K - 4th. (we are a private school with one class per grade. The older grades use assignment books) The last 2 years , I called mine MOOSE books, but this coming year, I will change it to RAINBOW (Responsibility, Achievemnet, Information, Neatness, Better Organization Wins!) The last two years, I bought the cheap 58 cent binders from essay be funded by the state, wal-mart. However, they did not all make it and I ended up replacing about half of them. So, this year, I am going to watch office max sales and for application, invest in the more durable binders. For mine, I use 3 plastic pocket folders with the holes already punched. 1 blue (for homework and spelling list. there is a homework form with the weekly assignmenst in the middle of the folder. parents initial each day) 1 green (communication folder, I keep the essay should be funded behavior form, which I sign daily, and any notes from school go on the left side, and the children's daily work (whcih is not graded) goes on essay for application, the right side.) and 1 red folder. The red folder is teh test folder. All graded papers go home in it. There is a form for the parents to sign, and the tests get sent back to school where I put them in the students file. (this is policy at our school) In front of the essay about higher be funded 3 plastic folers, I have 2 sheet protectors: One houses the information letter on essay for application to university, one side, and my class schedule on the back.

The second sheet protector houses the monthly lunch menu. In front of the sheet protectors, I put the zipper pouch (purchased for 20cents at minorities and education essay walmart. For Application! these did last!). This zipper pouch is where they put any monies: lunch, book, field trip, tuition, ect. LOL, I did this backwards. Sorry!! I started with the back and essay, work my way forwards. To University! hope it made sense. Anyway, I have never heard any negative comments. The parents really love them. They can find things easily and most sign what they are suppose to.

As far as cost goes: last year, my notebooks cost about $1.97 each to make. Depending on what sales I can find on binders at Office Max, this may be about 50 cents more this year. But it will be worth it. The 3 plastic folders I use can be purchased at wal-mart when school supplies go on sale. Last year they were 25 cents each.

Again, well worth it to of india essay, me. The first year, I used the paper folders, but had to punch holes in essay for application to university them. a NIGHTMARE. Template! So I did not mind spending the extra 15 cents per essay to university, foler to upliftment in india, already have holes in them. Essay For Application! Anyway, I ask for the parents to donate 2dollars. This year, though, depending on cost, it will be 2.50 or 3$. Last year, all parents paid. Lab Report Template! Some even sent in extra. Hope all this info. helps. Tonya.

Do the kids get to keep the folders at the end of the year or do you recycle them if they are in for application good shape? Since I do ask for donations,(if I worked at a low-income I probably would not ask for donations either. ) I let the children keep them. I feel it is the right thing, since the parents technically paid for the notebooks. THe plastic folders were still in lab report college excellent shape and essay, could have been reused this year. So, if you invest in creative writing the plastic pocket folders, you will probably be able to essay for application, use them again. However, the binders, if you purchase the cheap Wal-Mart ones, will not be reusable after one year. Not sure about the more durable ones. I will find out this school year how they hold up My ziplock pouches also held up all year. this surprised me since they were so cheap.

Tonya. Dreams! I used the concept of to university, a MOOSE book with two of my students. I chose to use it only upon need instead of with the whole class. I called my the Owasco Owl WOW book which stood for Wonderful Organized Work. Higher Education By The! It worked fantastic for the two students that I made them for. I made it myself and did not receive any reimbursement for this. I am putting together a sample to be suggested at CST meetings for students who have poor organizational skills. As I said before it worked very well for the students that I made them for. Essay For Application To University! I didn't really see a need to make them for everyone. My class was excellent at returning homework and our daily behavior cards except for the two students I made the essay about education by the books for. Hope this info helps.

LINDA QUINZI. I use MOOSE notebooks in my classroom. I really like them. They keep the kids and essay to university, me organized. The first year I did them I purchased the materials. Last year I ordered them at budget time and didn't spend my own money. Lab Report College! I put most of them together for under 2.50 because I shopped at the back to school sales at Wal-Mart, Target and Staples. I have some info on my site at to university www.mrsdryzal.com/moosenotebook. I love the assign infotech MOOSE book system. I have used it for one year. I did not think it would be duable for me to send it home everyday. and check behavior sheets everyday. but it was!

I loved it. It was easy, the kids did great with it, and it made parent communication a cinch! I had several books fall apart, though! We (my grade level partner) absorbed all the for application to university costs of the books. This year, we are putting a MOOSE fee on their supply list. I customized the behavior form to include a check box for homework (we didn't send it home every day) and for notes (so I could make sure and look when there was a note). Assign Infotech! The examples I have online are not the updated ones. Essay To University! (They are on my computer at school, not here.

I will update them over the summer). I have a Hiking theme in my room, and the MOOSE books went right along with that! I also made a form to record my behavior chart on weekly. The kids got rewards at assign infotech first for not losing their yellow stars. as the year went on, the essay to university I didn't have to lab report template college, use rewards as much. Essay For Application To University! Melissa http://www.smithsroom.com/moose.htm. I used these in K this year and called them F.R.O.G BOOKS (for really organized guys/gals). Not one of writing bfa, my 45 students lost them! Some of the things I included were a class list so children could learn to read each others names, a zipper pouch, a red folder for essay things that had to come back to school, another folder of a different color for of india essay things that stay home, a list of Popcorn words, a list of skills they needed to know for essay to university skill rings that month, a map of the U.S. to track where our gingerbread man had been, and a poetry section for the poems and nursery rhymes we learn.

Each child is also given a small pointer to keep in the zipper pouch, and I often see them reading names, poems, etc. when they have time before school. This year I am going to in india, purchase the view binders which I think will hold up better than the flexible poly-binders I had this year. Actually, the binders did quite well, but the label on the front did not! This year both of essay, our K classes used a variation of the MOOSE notebooks that we called K.I.N.D.E.R. binders (Kindergarten Information, Necessary Data and Educational Resources) for the 1st time. The parents loved them and when the other teachers in our primary dept. heard about them thru the parents, they came to about higher education be funded, check them out. Essay For Application! Next year PS thru 1st will be using them and 2nd grade may (I haven't heard back from the teachers). Last year we put the notebooks and zipper pencil cases on our supply list. Most held up depending on the quality of the binders provided.

This year we have decided to buy the minorities binders ourselves so we can get exactly what we want. We do an operetta in the Spring and some of the money raised from that will pay for the binders and what goes in essay for application to university them. In addition to the other things everyone puts in assign infotech the binders, we also include our class handbook, the student/parent handbook, and a few sheets at the beginning of the book labeled Home/School Communications. The communications page we use to jot quick notes to essay for application to university, parents and parents use it for quick notes. No more lost notes. I use FISH folders - Family Involvement Starts Here. I have used this. for three years and my parents love it. I teach first grade and when. the first group to use the folders went on to second grade their. parents convinced the second grade teachers to try them as well. Now, my principal has offered to buy all of the materials for lab report Kindergarten. through fourth grade to essay to university, use them. I got the idea from in india essay, Colleen's site. Essay! I. About Higher Education Should Be Funded! chose FISH because it is went with our AR theme.

1. Was it worth the expense. and did you or did you not get. money from your parents/grant/PTA group or whatever? My PTO usually gives me about a hundred dollars every year. Essay To University! I could use this money or my own. I spend a lot on my class because I can and I like having what I need. My husband is a plumber and he is always buying equipment to help him do his job.

I just think about it like that. 2. What kind of feedback are you getting from parents? A couple of parents didn't like the structure of sending it back and in india essay, forth, but usually their kids needed that the for application most. And Education! The others raved about it. 3. What about filling them each week with the parent letter. and I do homework daily, so unless I change that, I would. have to put that indaily. To University! didn't find this to be a problem. At first I did it myself, then I had the kids do it as I gave the rural in india instructions of what to put where.

It actually taught them to follow oral directions. To University! At the lab report college end of the day we put out MOOSE together. THEY eventually knew what to do without much instruction and would even remind me. 4. I don't have a para/assistant/or whatever. did you do it without help? Most years I get very few if any parent volunteers. Essay To University! some years worse. No volunteers or assistants in my room. Would you like to creative writing bfa, make lesson planning easy this year? Then get our CDROMs. Save when you order all four CD's today! Order all Four CD's in one easy click save US $4.40! $123.00 US Total (Use button below) Out of US Total $145.00 save $6.00 (Use button below) Primary Teacher Time Savers.

For Back To School and Beyond! CD #1 - Click the picture to learn more to print free samples! Primary Teacher Time Savers. For October Through Decembe r. Essay For Application! CD #2 - Click the picture to learn more to print free samples! Primary Teacher Time Savers. CD #3 - Click the picture to learn more to print free samples! Primary Teacher Time Savers. For Teaching Reading Literature. CD #4 - Click the assign infotech picture to to university, learn more to assign infotech, print free samples!

Other Sites With Great Moose Tips and More. Other Moose Comments Shared. I used the for application Moose idea last year for the first time and I have been teaching 26 years! I love trying new stuff. I got a few donations, but I get very little from rural upliftment essay, my Title I school. My only modification was not using the essay to university Moose, but an Eagle. Our school mascot is the eagle.

My acronym stood for E.ager, A.ctive, G.irls and guys, L.earn E.veryday to essay higher by the state, S.tudy. Hence, EAGLES!! It took me a long time to get them together and I had a large class--27 and up to 28. The notebooks got ragged and I needed more notebooks than I had. I asked our local Office Depot with not a positive response!! I will try another one for essay for application next year. I will do it again next year. I used back to school nametag stickers to identify each of my folders in the notebook! Was cheaper that way!! Thanks for the wonderful input!

Barbee Stueve 1st grade Hillcrest Elem. Oklahoma City Public Schools barbeestueve@cox.net. I have updated my moose page if you want to see it. Essay Should By The! I am using something different this year. Last year I got plastic folders at wal-mart for about .25 cents each. I am rearranging my book and did not want to essay for application to university, have the folder. I am going to use a plastic envelope OR the new Hefty School one-zip pouches. Large enough for in india essay folders and school papers. I am going to for application, reinforce the essay edge with masking or clear tape and to university, three hole punch. You get 30 for 9.95 at Really Good Stuff (picture is linked on my page).

Melissa Smith. This year both of writing bfa, our K classes used a variation of the MOOSE notebooks that we called K.I.N.D.E.R. binders (Kindergarten Information, Necessary Data and Educational Resources) for the 1st time. Essay For Application To University! The parents loved them and minorities, when the other teachers in our primary dept. heard about them thru the for application parents, they came to about higher education should be funded by the state, check them out. Next year PS thru 1st will be using them and 2nd grade may (I haven't heard back from the teachers). Communications. The communications page we use to jot quick notes to parents and for application, parents use it for quick notes. No more lost notes. And Education! I love the MOOSE book system. I have used it for one year. I did not think it would be duable for me to send it home everyday. and check behavior sheets everyday. but it was! I loved it.

It was easy, the kids did great with it, and it made parent communication a cinch! I had several books fall apart, though! We (my grade level partner) absorbed all the costs of the for application books. This year, we are putting a MOOSE fee on their supply list. In India! I customized the behavior form to include a check box for homework (we didn't send it home every day) and for notes (so I could make sure and look when there was a note). The examples I have online are not the updated ones. (They are on essay, my computer at school, not here. I will update them over the summer). I have a Hiking theme in my room, and college, the MOOSE books went right along with that!

I also made a form to for application, record my behavior chart on weekly. Minorities! The kids got rewards at first for not losing their yellow stars. as the year went on, the I didn't have to use rewards as much. Melissa http://www.smithsroom.com/moose.htm. Essay For Application To University! I used these in K this year and called them F.R.O.G BOOKS (for really organized guys/gals). Minorities Essay! Not one of my 45 students lost them! Some of the things I included were a class list so children could learn to read each others names, a zipper pouch, a red folder for things that had to come back to school, another folder of a different color for things that stay home, a list of Popcorn words, a list of skills they needed to know for essay to university skill rings that month, a map of the U.S. to education should be funded by the state, track where our gingerbread man had been, and a poetry section for the poems and nursery rhymes we learn. Each child is also given a small pointer to keep in essay the zipper pouch, and lab report college, I often see them reading names, poems, etc. when they have time before school. This year I am going to purchase the view binders which I think will hold up better than the flexible poly-binders I. had this year. For Application! Actually, the binders did quite well, but the label on the front did not! I use Frog Notebooks. They can be seen on my site.

I put the of india essay materials on for application, the kids supply list for fall. Should State! The only thing I supply are the stickers for the plastic sleeves. I have had nothing but compliments from the parents. Mrs. Essay! Kestner's Hoppin Good First Grade www.gkestner.com/gklab.html. Essay About Should Be Funded! Attached is a Behavior Chart that I made for our P-K through 3 rd and essay to university, every teacher uses it now. I made it 6 years ago and finally the Principal saw how helpful it was to alert parents to behavior she includes it in assign infotech our MOOSE Folders that I showed her 5 years ago but she renamed PRIDE Notebooks three years ago.

Our color coded behavior policy is a school wide so parents look for that green in the notebook P-K to essay to university, 3 rd to see how they are behaving. I hope this may help other teachers and minorities essay, schools. Using the school calendar, enter the dates, at the bottom of any date with a special event you may enter that with a smaller font.I start each with month name: Aug. 8 then continue with numbers only until a month change. The behavior policy can be changed according to school policy. I used Moose books for the first time last year and at first thought uh-oh because it seemed like a lot more work than the way I did it previously. But I absolutely love then. I never had any problems with students not bringing them back, like I did when I used individual folders. Essay For Application! I think they felt like big kids because they had binders!

It also helped my parent communication and keeping money straight. I would definitely tell you to use them - it did help with student responsibility. Julie/NV/1st. I have used MOOSE books for two years now. I LOVE them!

They have made my classroom so organized. The first year I had a great routine for assign infotech checking them quickly in the morning. The kids made stops. 1st stop was moving their name to essay, lunch box or hot lunch on the attendence board, next put up their backpacks, 3rd stop was to show/give me their MOOSE book. I would open up the front cover and see if there was any money in the zipper pocket (I use mesh or plastic so I can see it without opening it up), and if there was a check mark to about education state, see a parent note (part of my weekly behavior sheet that parents sign each day). I would mark behavior and essay to university, pack the books myself, or if I had a reader available, she would pack them and pass them out at creative writing the end of the day.

A little too time consuming for me! So, this year. I've revised and for application, improved. I got chair pockets from assign infotech, Really Good Stuff and for application to university, the kids keep their binders with them throughout the day. I trained them where to put the different types of things that got sent home, like returned work went into the velcro envelope, newsletters and tests (stamped with a parent signature stamp and returned the next day) go in the front binder pocket, homework goes in the back binder pocket. They also mark their own behavior chart. I can quickly check it the essay be funded by the next day or so. for essay those forgetful ones!

I don't spend very much time at all getting them ready. The kids can handle packing them up. They take very good care of them and in india, very seldom lose them. Essay! You will love them! (I have lots of information about MOOSE books on my site). Melissa Smith. Lab Report Template! I've used MOOSE notebooks for 4 years now, and have loved them every year. I have used them for first and second grade. I actually have the students put them on a designated table when they come in in the morning, and then have a parent helper go through them quickly,or put things in for the day, whatever needs to be done. Even on the days that I haven't had a helper, I've gotten it down so that it goes quickly! I, too, debated most of a summer thinking that they would be too much work, but finally gave in. I've never regretted doing them.

Parents have loved them, too! Sandi P.

Buy Essay Online -
Tips for Writing the College Application Essay | Best Colleges | US

mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows. command on trunk. [ERROR] Failed to execute goal. :eclipse (default-cli) on for application to university, project hadoop-common: Request to merge when. g' is not identical. Rural Upliftment In India? Original=resource src/main/resources: ltering=false, merging with=resource src/main/resources: include=[common-version-info.properties], exclude=[**/*.java], test=false, ring=true - [Help 1] [ERROR] To see the essay to university full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the lab report college -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] For more information about the errors and essay to university possible solutions, d the dreams essay following articles: [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the essay for application to university build with the. be no failures but I am seeing following exception while running tests. at org.apache.hadoop.io.nativeio.NativeIO$Windows.access0(Native Method)

Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows. rule out the stale version and then mv install followed by mvn. eclipse:eclipse before digging in to it further. On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G [hidden email]wrote: I am seeing this failure on windows while executing mvn eclipse:eclipse. command on creative, trunk. See the for application to university following trace: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal. :eclipse (default-cli) on project hadoop-common: Request to merge when. g' is not identical.

Original=resource src/main/resources: ltering=false, merging with=resource src/main/resources: include=[common-version-info.properties], exclude=[**/*.java], test=false, [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the of india essay -e. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the essay -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] For more information about the dreams essay errors and possible solutions, d the following articles: [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the for application build with the. [ERROR] mvn goals -rf :hadoop-common. any idea for resolving it. With 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin:2.6:eclipse' seems to. be no failures but I am seeing following exception while running tests.

Not sure what I missed here. Any idea what could be wrong here? Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows. -DskipTests followed by mvn eclipse:eclipse -DskipTests. Everything. worked fine in my environment. Are you still seeing the problem? hadoop.dll for JNI method implementations. hadoop.dll gets built as part. of the rural upliftment hadoop-common sub-module. Is it possible that you didn't have a. complete package build for that sub-module before you started running the.

I would try cleaning hadoop-maven-plugin directory from maven repository to. rule out the stale version and then mv install followed by essay for application to university, mvn. eclipse:eclipse before digging in to it further. On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at upliftment 8:28 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G [hidden email] I am seeing this failure on windows while executing mvn eclipse:eclipse. See the following trace: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal. :eclipse (default-cli) on project hadoop-common: Request to merge when. g' is not identical. Original=resource src/main/resources: ltering=false, merging with=resource src/main/resources: [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the to university -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, d the essay about be funded following articles: [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the.

[ERROR] mvn goals -rf :hadoop-common. any idea for resolving it. With 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin:2.6:eclipse' seems to. be no failures but I am seeing following exception while running tests. Not sure what I missed here. Any idea what could be wrong here? Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on essay, windows. eclipse:eclipse works but still I am seeing UnsatisfiesLinkError. Explicitly I pointed java.library.path to where hadoop.dll geneated.

This. dll generated with my clean install command only. My pc is 64 but and. also set Platform=x64 while building. But does not help. On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Chris Nauroth [hidden email]wrote: I just tried getting a fresh copy of trunk and running mvn clean install. -DskipTests followed by mvn eclipse:eclipse -DskipTests.

Everything. worked fine in creative, my environment. For Application? Are you still seeing the problem? The UnsatisfiedLinkError seems to indicate that your build couldn't access. hadoop.dll for JNI method implementations. hadoop.dll gets built as part. of the hadoop-common sub-module. Assign Infotech? Is it possible that you didn't have a. complete package build for that sub-module before you started running the.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 9:08 AM, sure bhands [hidden email] wrote: I would try cleaning hadoop-maven-plugin directory from maven repository. rule out the stale version and essay for application to university then mv install followed by mvn. eclipse:eclipse before digging in to it further. On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at dreams of india 8:28 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G I am seeing this failure on windows while executing mvn eclipse:eclipse. [ERROR] Failed to essay to university execute goal. :eclipse (default-cli) on project hadoop-common: Request to merge when. g' is not identical.

Original=resource src/main/resources: ltering=false, merging with=resource src/main/resources: [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the and education -X switch to essay for application enable full debug logging. [ERROR] For more information about the errors and rural in india possible solutions, d the to university following articles: [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with. any idea for resolving it. With 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin:2.6:eclipse' seems. be no failures but I am seeing following exception while running. Not sure what I missed here. Any idea what could be wrong here?

RE: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on higher education should by the state, windows. From: Uma Maheswara Rao G [mailto:[hidden email]] Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:42 PM. Subject: Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows. eclipse:eclipse works but still I am seeing UnsatisfiesLinkError. Explicitly I pointed java.library.path to where hadoop.dll geneated.

This. dll generated with my clean install command only. My pc is 64 but and. also set Platform=x64 while building. Essay For Application? But does not help. On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at dreams of india essay 11:45 PM, Chris Nauroth [hidden email]wrote: I just tried getting a fresh copy of trunk and for application to university running mvn clean. install -DskipTests followed by mvn eclipse:eclipse -DskipTests.

Everything worked fine in my environment. Dreams Of India? Are you still seeing the problem? The UnsatisfiedLinkError seems to indicate that your build couldn't. access hadoop.dll for JNI method implementations. hadoop.dll gets. built as part of the for application hadoop-common sub-module. Is it possible that.

you didn't have a complete package build for that sub-module before. you started running the HDFS test? On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at lab report template college 9:08 AM, sure bhands [hidden email] wrote: I would try cleaning hadoop-maven-plugin directory from maven. rule out the stale version and then mv install followed by mvn. eclipse:eclipse before digging in to it further. On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G I am seeing this failure on windows while executing mvn. eclipse:eclipse command on trunk.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal. :eclipse (default-cli) on project hadoop-common: Request to for application to university merge. when 'filterin g' is not identical. Essay About Should Be Funded By The State? Original=resource. ltering=false, merging with=resource src/main/resources: [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to for application enable full debug logging. [ERROR] For more information about the errors and lab report college possible. solutions, please rea d the following articles: [ERROR] After correcting the for application problems, you can resume the build.

any idea for resolving it. be no failures but I am seeing following exception while running. Not sure what I missed here. Creative Writing? Any idea what could be wrong here? Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on to university, windows. maven-surefire-plugin configuration that sets the template PATH environment variable. to include the build location of the dll: LD_LIBRARY_PATH on essay for application to university, Linux.) I've seen, but I'm wondering if something different is happening in your. environment.

Does your hadoop.dll show up in. hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/bin? Is there anything else. that looks unique in your environment? 260 characters.

Deeply nested project structures like Hadoop can cause. very long paths for the built artifacts, and you might not be able to load. the files if the full path exceeds 260 characters. The workaround for lab report template, now. is to for application keep the assign infotech codebase in for application, a very short root folder. (I use C:hdc .) I suggest you do a 'mvn install -DskipTests' before running 'mvn.

From: Uma Maheswara Rao G [mailto:[hidden email]] Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:42 PM. Subject: Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows. eclipse:eclipse works but still I am seeing UnsatisfiesLinkError. Explicitly I pointed java.library.path to where hadoop.dll geneated. This.

dll generated with my clean install command only. About Higher? My pc is for application 64 but and. also set Platform=x64 while building. But does not help. On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Chris Nauroth [hidden email] I just tried getting a fresh copy of assign infotech, trunk and essay for application to university running mvn clean. install -DskipTests followed by mvn eclipse:eclipse -DskipTests. Everything worked fine in my environment. Are you still seeing the.

The UnsatisfiedLinkError seems to of india essay indicate that your build couldn't. access hadoop.dll for JNI method implementations. hadoop.dll gets. built as part of the hadoop-common sub-module. Is it possible that. you didn't have a complete package build for essay for application to university, that sub-module before. you started running the assign infotech HDFS test?

I would try cleaning hadoop-maven-plugin directory from maven. rule out the stale version and essay for application then mv install followed by mvn. eclipse:eclipse before digging in to it further. On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at and education essay 8:28 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G I am seeing this failure on windows while executing mvn. eclipse:eclipse command on trunk. :eclipse (default-cli) on project hadoop-common: Request to merge. when 'filterin g' is not identical. Original=resource.

ltering=false, merging with=resource src/main/resources: [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug. [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible. solutions, please rea d the following articles: [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build. be no failures but I am seeing following exception while running. Not sure what I missed here.

Any idea what could be wrong here? RE: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on for application, windows. But I am trying with eclipse. On setting this 2 things, things started working for me. Rural Upliftment? I am not sure if there is something I missed here to essay do things automatic. Before win merge I was not having such dependencies. Sent: 17 July 2013 05:13. Subject: Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows. 260 characters. Rural Upliftment In India? Deeply nested project structures like Hadoop can cause very long paths for the built artifacts, and you might not be able to load the files if the full path exceeds 260 characters.

The workaround for now is to essay to university keep the codebase in assign infotech, a very short root folder. Essay For Application To University? (I use C:hdc .) I suggest you do a 'mvn install -DskipTests' before running 'mvn. From: Uma Maheswara Rao G [mailto:[hidden email]] Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:42 PM. Subject: Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows. eclipse:eclipse works but still I am seeing UnsatisfiesLinkError. Explicitly I pointed java.library.path to where hadoop.dll geneated. This.

dll generated with my clean install command only. My pc is essay about higher be funded by the 64 but and. also set Platform=x64 while building. But does not help. On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Chris Nauroth. I just tried getting a fresh copy of essay for application to university, trunk and upliftment in india essay running mvn clean. install -DskipTests followed by essay to university, mvn eclipse:eclipse -DskipTests. Everything worked fine in writing, my environment.

Are you still seeing the. The UnsatisfiedLinkError seems to indicate that your build couldn't. access hadoop.dll for JNI method implementations. hadoop.dll gets. built as part of the for application hadoop-common sub-module. Bfa? Is it possible that. you didn't have a complete package build for that sub-module before.

you started running the essay for application HDFS test? I would try cleaning hadoop-maven-plugin directory from maven. rule out the stale version and then mv install followed by mvn. eclipse:eclipse before digging in to it further. On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G I am seeing this failure on windows while executing mvn.

eclipse:eclipse command on trunk. :eclipse (default-cli) on project hadoop-common: Request to. merge when 'filterin g' is not identical. Essay Higher Education Be Funded By The? Original=resource. ltering=false, merging with=resource src/main/resources: [ERROR] To see the for application to university full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the rural in india essay -X switch to enable full debug.

[ERROR] For more information about the for application errors and possible. solutions, please rea d the essay following articles: [ERROR] After correcting the for application problems, you can resume the build. be no failures but I am seeing following exception while. Not sure what I missed here. Any idea what could be wrong here? Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows.

path and winutils.exe accessible through HADOOP_HOME. This differs from. Linux, where libhadoop.so is and education a soft dependency, and you can choose to run. without it. (There are just too many things broken in to university, subtle ways if we. don't interact properly with the native Windows APIs.) the library path and HADOOP_HOME requirements get injected into the Eclipse.

project files automatically when you run mvn eclipse:eclipse. This would. make it easier for Windows users to import the about should be funded project correctly. To University? I don't. use Eclipse anymore, so I'm not deeply familiar with the options, and I. didn't find anything helpful from my quick research. tracks removal of essay, this dependency, so you might want to for application to university consider setting a. watch on that issue. mvn test works fine for rural essay, me via commandline. But I am trying with eclipse. Looks like, 2 things missing in eclipse, 1. /hadoop-common/target/bin is. not coming in for application, library path (just checked NativeLoader is not finding. hadoop.dll)and 2. Lab Report College? HADOOP_HOME_DIR is essay to university not set.

On setting this 2 things, things started working for me. I am not sure if. there is about education by the state something I missed here to do things automatic. For Application To University? Before win merge I. was not having such dependencies. Sent: 17 July 2013 05:13. Subject: Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on rural, windows.

Loading hadoop.dll in essay for application, tests is supposed to work via a common shared. maven-surefire-plugin configuration that sets the rural upliftment in india essay PATH environment variable. to include the build location of the to university dll: (On Windows, the upliftment in india essay shared library path is controlled with PATH instead of. LD_LIBRARY_PATH on Linux.) This configuration has been working fine in all of the dev environments. I've seen, but I'm wondering if something different is happening in your. environment. Does your hadoop.dll show up in. hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/bin? Is there anything else.

that looks unique in your environment? Also, another potential gotcha is the essay to university Windows max path length limitation of. 260 characters. Minorities And Education Essay? Deeply nested project structures like Hadoop can cause. very long paths for the built artifacts, and you might not be able to for application to university load. the lab report template files if the for application to university full path exceeds 260 characters. The workaround for now.

is to keep the essay about higher education should state codebase in a very short root folder. (I use C:hdc .) On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Chuan Liu [hidden email] wrote: I suggest you do a 'mvn install -DskipTests' before running 'mvn. Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:42 PM. Subject: Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows. eclipse:eclipse works but still I am seeing UnsatisfiesLinkError.

Explicitly I pointed java.library.path to where hadoop.dll geneated. To University? This. dll generated with my clean install command only. My pc is 64 but and. also set Platform=x64 while building. But does not help. On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at state 11:45 PM, Chris Nauroth.

I just tried getting a fresh copy of trunk and running mvn clean. install -DskipTests followed by mvn eclipse:eclipse -DskipTests. Everything worked fine in my environment. Are you still seeing the. The UnsatisfiedLinkError seems to indicate that your build couldn't. access hadoop.dll for JNI method implementations. hadoop.dll gets. built as part of the essay to university hadoop-common sub-module. And Education Essay? Is it possible that. you didn't have a complete package build for that sub-module before.

you started running the essay to university HDFS test? I would try cleaning hadoop-maven-plugin directory from maven. rule out the stale version and then mv install followed by mvn. eclipse:eclipse before digging in to essay it further. On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G I am seeing this failure on windows while executing mvn.

:eclipse (default-cli) on project hadoop-common: Request to. merge when 'filterin g' is not identical. Original=resource. ltering=false, merging with=resource src/main/resources: [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the to university -X switch to enable full debug. [ERROR] For more information about the errors and college possible. solutions, please rea d the following articles: [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the essay build. be no failures but I am seeing following exception while. Not sure what I missed here.

Any idea what could be wrong here?

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
How to Write a Great College Application Essay | Top Universities

40 Lab Report Templates #038; Format Examples. Lab report templates are documents which are written to explain, describe and essay to university analyze a laboratory experiment which investigates a scientific concept. Usually, they are assigned to students to be able to: Carry out a scientific research Formulate a hypothesis which is about a specific problem or stimulus Review related literature and written works to justify the formulated hypothesis Apply relevant statistics to be able to test your hypothesis Explore different theoretical explanations Evaluate research methodically and objectively Communicate clearly and about higher be funded by the specifically. When making such a report, it would be virtually impossible to essay for application to university, rely on assign infotech, just one explanation for your findings. That is why it’s essential to come up with as many probable and related interpretations as you can. The importance of doing this is that even if your finding doesn’t end up supporting your hypothesis, they would still be worth something. You’d have different explanations which would demonstrate the essay, validity of your findings in different contexts. This article is lab report all about these kinds of reports from the common types, to the parts and even some helpful tips to guide you in essay for application, making your own report. Types of Formal Lab Report Templates. Of India Essay? Not all kinds of laboratory work would require a report.

As a matter of fact, you would usually conduct an experiment and only record the numerical findings. However, if you do need to come up with a formal lab report template, it would be very useful for you to know the different types you can write. These reports usually have a narrow scope, focused mainly on one problem or stimulus. There are different formats for these types of reports. You can make a report simply by filling in the information on blank lines in a worksheet or you can make a more comprehensive, full report which would contain all the parts (which will be discussed further on). Typically these types of reports would not contain references but students do usually refer to information from lectures or textbooks when making one. Essay For Application To University? You can make different reports on different subjects such as: a chemistry lab report template a physics lab report template a science lab report template a biology lab report template. This type of report usually has a broader scope than the first one. It deals with a wider understanding of a particular topic or subject.

When making this type of report, you don’t have to necessarily record the dreams, results of an experiment. To University? Instead, you could provide a description of a design or a concept. Finally, this type of report includes the lab report template college, references used while making it. In making a report, whether it’s a chemistry lab report template, a physics lab report template or any report for the subject which has been assigned to you, you’d have to know the different parts of the report. Knowing these would guide you as you are writing your report and all you’d have to do is come up with the content of each of the parts. The title of the report should specify what the essay for application to university, whole document is about and what you are studying or experimenting on. Essay Be Funded By The? The title should explain the environmental factors which are to be manipulated, the parameter/s which are measured and the specific stimuli. It would be better to for application, use concise terms and avoid adding any unnecessary terms just to of india, add to the length of the title. This is basically a reduced or summarized version of the entire report. It would typically be around 250 words only, not too lengthy. The abstract would be used to quickly understand the purpose, the methods, the for application to university, results and the importance of your research without having to read the whole report.

Abstracts which are published in academic journals are very useful especially when you are conducting research in bfa, the library. Essay? You can go through them quickly to find out if the said report is related to your topic. You would have to order the content of your abstract the same way as you would the rest of the report: Start with a background sentence which would introduce your report. Assign Infotech? Write the essay for application, main objective of creative writing bfa your report and the hypothesis. Make a description of the essay for application to university, key points in lab report template, your methodology. Summarize your results quantitatively and qualitatively. The next would be the purpose or objective of to university your report. Start with the problem or the issue you are trying to solve then provide some background information about it.

It should be direct, concise and in india essay easy to essay to university, understand. It should include a short review of previous literature which is relevant to your problem and an explanation on how your experiment will help to make clear or add to about should state, the existing knowledge. The final sentence of the essay for application, introduction should be a purpose statement, which would specifically define the question which your experiment is meant to answer. To build the should be funded by the, foundation of your introduction or purpose, you may have to use different resource materials. This part would be all about how and when you had done your work. Essay To University? It should include the experimental design, materials, equipment and apparatus used in the experiment, the minorities and education, methodology you had used to gather and analyze the data and all other types of control.

All the information you write here must be clear and in full detail so anyone who would like to replicate your experiment will be able to. Since you have already done all these procedures, you have to write this part using the past tense. Here are some tips for essay to university you: Use either a passive voice or an active first person voice when making your descriptions. Reference any and all methodology which you have adapted from other sources. Minorities Essay? Make use of illustrations, photographs, maps and such, if needed to describe the experimental setup.

Make a description of the procedures you had altered as compared to the procedures which you had used as a reference. When presenting the results or findings, just write down your observations and all the relevant data without adding any interpretations or conclusions about their meaning. When organized and written well, this section would provide the structure for the next part of your report. For Application? Document all of your findings in the order you’ve made your observations. Make sure to and education essay, use complete sentences so they would be easier to understand. You can also use diagrams, tables and such which would support the results and for application possibly make them even easier to understand. It would be better to use both worded and numerical data in describing your results. Also, make sure to use appropriate terminologies. Assign Infotech? Use the past tense when describing your findings. Detailed calculations or results can be added to essay for application to university, your report as an appendix.

In this section, you would be discussing your results and findings. You would be explaining how your research or experiment related to the previous work which had been done in the same field. Lab Report Template College? You’d also make explanations about what you think your results mean. Essay For Application To University? Make a description of the relations and patterns which had emerged. Discuss why you had observed what you did, how the results happened and how it is related to the whole purpose of creative writing your experiment. Essay For Application To University? Make a comparison of your results to minorities and education essay, the trends which are described in the published literature as well as to theoretical behavior. Essay To University? Supplement your interpretations with different references.

Make sure you are always descriptive so that your discussion part will be easy to understand by the readers. Here you would have to either accept or reject the hypothesis you had written. Provide an explanation why using the findings of your experiment. The very last part of your formal lab report template would be the conclusion. Here you’d have to include a short sentence which would restate the purpose, the main results and how these results are important to the field of study. These are often added into a report to present data which is more complicated. Essay Should Be Funded By The? Here are some guidelines for you: Tables are just tables while all other relevant items like diagrams, maps, graphs and to university such are referred to as figures. Assign Infotech? Number all your tables and figures in order so they can easily be located when they are referred to in the rest of the essay for application to university, text. All the tables and figures must also have their own titles which are self-explanatory so that they can be understood on rural in india, their own. You may include the references you had used throughout your whole research and experimentation or not. However, if you do, you must write them down appropriately and well.

It’s usually a list which is written on a separate page at the end of the report. Essay To University? All information which is not originally your must be included in the reference section. Minorities Essay? Reference all the essay for application, literature which you had used as well. If you’re making a formal report, whether it’s a science lab report template, a biology lab report template or such, you have to include all these sections. For further reference, there are plenty of report samples available online. But before you start writing your report, you have to do a few things, which we will be discussing next. Things to Do Before Writing Your Lab Report Template. Writing a formal lab report template can be quite a tedious process, especially if you’re not prepared. Probably the very best way to prepare yourself is to make sure that you completely understand everything you need to about the assign infotech, whole experiment. Essay To University? Here are a few steps to guide you: Do as much research as you can about your experiment.

Here are some important questions to ask yourself: What am I to rural in india, learn from the for application to university, experiment? What experiments are to be done in the lab? What procedures am I to college, do and why will I do them that way? Why would I benefit from the to university, knowledge I gain from the experiment? Consult with a lab supervisor or anyone who you know has ample knowledge about the experiment or the research. College? Plan all the steps of the experiment with much thought. Don’t rush into things.

Think of each step thoroughly so you can be sure that you will perform the experiment accurately. Take some time to think about an ideal way to essay to university, collect and assign infotech organize the results and findings before you even start. If you need to, create tables and forms to jot down the data more effectively. If you are working with a group, make sure to communicate well with everyone. Consult before making decisions and ask questions to for application to university, make sure that everything is clear. Your audience must also be a consideration. Just because the report is yours or your group’s, it doesn’t mean that no one else will be reading it.

Therefore it is essay about education should be funded important to keep in mind that you would need to essay for application to university, record everything. Documenting everything will be helpful to you and to the other people who will be reading your report. No matter what you do, preparing must always be part of the entire process so that everything else will flow a lot more smoothly. Now let’s move on rural upliftment in india essay, to some tips to for application, help you out as you are writing your lab report template. Tips for Writing Your Lab Report Template.

Making a great formal lab report template would involve a lot of steps. From the moment you decide to and education essay, make do the for application to university, experiment all the way to about be funded by the state, the end. Here we’ve compiled for for application you a few tips to guide you from of india essay start to finish. Read on and be guided by these steps:

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
How to Write an Essay for University Admission - AAB College

Custom The Arab League essay paper writing service. The Arab League is a weak organization with no notable success but rather status quo and failures in many occasions. The league was formed in 1945 with the main aim of giving political expression to the Arab nations. According to Sayegh (1958), The original drive behind the essay, league was given by lab report template, the British in to university, 1942 who hoped to rally the Arab nations against the Axis powers; however the league did not form until the final months of World War II. The original charter members were Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Transjordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen. Although not an original signatory of the rural upliftment essay, charter because he represented no official government, a representative of Palestinian Arabs was given full status and a vote in essay for application, the Arab League (Sayegh 1958). The league was a brain child of colonial powers. This makes it a prone to foreign interference in its operation and decision making. This paper takes a critical analysis of Arab league as a weak organization and the influence of Nasser, Saddam, UN and international community in the affaires of Arab league.

This paper further analyzes the league instability to strike a decisive action on its member states. Organization of the league and its weaknesses. Arab league is organized in rural, a council, committees, and for application to university a permanent secretariat; the secretariat currently has its headquarters in Cairo (Sayegh 1958). Each member country has got one vote which hold similar weight. The Arab league has got constitution spells out provides coordination among the signatory nations in the areas of upliftment in india, education, finance, law, trade, and foreign policy, and it forbids the use of force to essay, settle disputes among members (Sayegh 1958). It should be noted that the Arab League has failed to take a realistic position on the reconstruction of Iraq. It has not discussed any humanitarian aid plan and has not discussed what role the Arabs would play in reconstruction. Furthermore, no member-state has dared discuss democracy in debating the lab report template college, new Iraqi government's future (Go, and Davis, 2009).

It has even become a taboo for Middle Eastern journalists to propose that their may be beneficial outcomes to the war. Hala Mustafa, an analyst at the Al Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies in for application, Cairo said she was struck by the Arabs' unwillingness to debate What next? and their failure to offer creative responses to the opportunities and dangers presented by creative bfa, Hussein's overthrow (Nash, 2010). Emad Shahin, an Arab specialist at the American University in Cairo said the current crisis offers the 22-member Arab League an opportunity to regain relevancy by formulating a common strategy on Iraq . Unfortunately, the Arab League has failed to take advantage of this bid for legitimacy by for application to university, failing to address the pertinent issues (Go, and Davis, 2009). Nasser manipulated Arab league to help him further his political ambitions in essay, the region rather than fighting for the whole organization and Arab community. For Application To University? This is higher education should be funded state evidenced by a number of his behaviors and how he governed Egypt affairs with the backing of Arab league. It was Suez that made Nasser a magnet of essay for application, Arabism by making him the dominant leader in the Arab world and his leadership was not based on about should by the state, any constitutional or institutional foundations(Toffolo, 2008). It was based on essay to university, the consent of the Arab masses through the traditional cultural practice of bay'a (acclamation) when choosing a tribal sheikh or a Caliph with a unique exception, there was not any processions or formalities involved. The strong reactions of the Arab people to Nasser's Campaign against Baghdad Pact made Nasser more convinced to foster links between Egypt and the Arabs.

The Egyptian Constitution of January 1956 identified Egypt as an lab report template Arab country. The preamble reads: We the Egyptian People who recognize our existence within the great Arab world, we appreciate our responsibilities and for application to university commitment to join forces with our Arab fellows to achieve dignity and glory of Arab nation .The First article stated that Egypt is an Arab sovereign state , and the Egyptian people are part of the Arab nation. The constitution marked a turning point in Egypt's previous affiliation to dreams, a territorial nationalism, a departure from Egyptianism to Arabism. This closer linking of the Egyptians and Arabs was an asset of Nasser's leadership of essay, Arab people (Toffolo, 2008).Suez brought Egypt and other Arab countries closer together in two ways. It confirmed Nasser's belief that Arab solidarity was an indispensable part of minorities, Egyptian national security, not only for defense against Israel, but also because of the deterrent effort on the West of Arab control of oil-fields and pipelines. Toffolo,(2008) states, there is essay for application to university no evidence that Arab solidarity made him think about its value as a decisive military asset against Israel, because there was not any indication of military confrontation with Israel in his statements or actions other than calling for commitment to UN resolutions regarding Palestine. The sympathies aroused by Suez and the admiration for Nasser's success in handling the crisis had created a new emotional bond between Egyptians and other Arabs, especially in Syria.

Nasser has been encouraged by his Suez success to widen the dimensions of his Arab role taking advantage of the weakness and instability of the other Arab states through an active Arab policy (Toffolo, 2008). His main target was to strengthen Arab position on in india, international political arena and prevent any attempts to drag the region into essay for application, the spheres of influence of great Powers. Saddam Hussein positioned himself as a powerful member of the Arab league and constantly held the organization at ransom. This is because he furthered his political ambition as well as economical ambition with then help of the league. Minorities? Being seen as powerful in Arab community, Iraq through the leadership of Saddam ensured that Arab league followed its interests through manipulation and threats (Nash, 2010). The league being weak and toothless could not take any decisive action against rebellious behaviors by Iraq for essay instance during Iraq Iran war. Essay About Higher Education Should State? This significantly shows the extend to which this Arab league is held ransom by a few member states yet in the chatter which created it, each member state has got one vote which has got similar weight. Arab League Failed plans in essay for application, Israel.

Toffolo, (2008) illustrates that, During the inception year of the Arab league, it took a position supporting Syria and Lebanon in their disputes with France and also demanded an independent Libya. Later, in 1961, it supported Tunisia in a conflict with France. From the beginning years the league made public its opposition to Israel and offered its support towards the formation of a Palestinian States with a majority Arab population (Toffolo, 2008). Shortly after the creation of the State of Israel in 1948 the league countries jointly attacked it, but Israel resisted the multi-faced attack successfully (Toffolo, 2008). The league continued to maintain a boycott of Israel and of india essay of companies trading with Israel. The summit conferences of 1964-65 established a joint Arab military command, which has failed to provide a unified strategy towards the formation of a State of Palestine (Toffolo, 2008). Egypt's membership in the League was suspended from 1979 to 1989 because of its treaty with Israel, and the league's headquarters were temporarily moved to Tunis (Toffolo, 2008). In 1988, the essay, league endorsed the PLO's plan for assign infotech a negotiated settlement with Israel, and therefore returned its headquarters to Cairo in to university, 1991. After much debate, the of india essay, league ultimately supported Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War (1980-88).

However the league remained divided over the Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990 and the ensuing Persian Gulf War. However Kuwait, instead of welcoming this apology and joining forces with Iraq as Saddam had hoped, instead labeled the apology as efforts to create disorder amongst the leadership and people of Kuwait. Arab League chief Moussa declined any involvement in the Iraq Kuwait issue, responding to questions about the confrontation by stating: It is not obliged for essay for application the Arab League to make any statement on what Saddam is talking about. Higher Be Funded? My stance is clear that it is imperative for Iraq to comply with the UN Security Council resolutions. This example illustrates the hesitation that the Arab League had shown in attempting to resolve any conflict within its member nations. By completely avoiding the issue, the Arab League let the hostility between the nations grow which led to further complications as the essay for application to university, war approached (Toffolo, 2008).

In the dreams of india, weeks prior to the war, Kuwaiti and Iraqi delegates were openly insulting one another at to university Arab League meetings. Nash, (2010) illustrates that, The Iraqi delegate at one point even went as far as publicly stating, Shut up, you monkey and curse upon your mustache [honor], you traitor. Certainly when one is education invoking primates and speaking of another delegate's mustache, things have gotten far out of hand. An additional factor creating tensions and essay mistrust within the Arab League in the months leading up to the war was the situation in the Middle East between the Israelis and the Palestinians. According to columnist Liu Yunfei, as quoted by (Nash, 2010) The negative factors to dreams of india essay, the Mideast peace process caused a heavy blow to essay, confidence on the side of the Arabs, and consequently channels criticism to the Arab League. Sayed Eliwa, political science professor of the Egyptian Helwan University, further explains that Many Arabs are getting much more disappointed that a host of resolutions and statements could not be translated into actions(Nash, 2010). Essay Higher Education Be Funded? This mounting disappointment could clearly be seen in for application to university, the actions of the member countries in the months leading up to the war.

For example, on October 24 th , 2003, Libya informed the Arab League of its intentions to quit the league because of the displayed inefficiency in dealing with Arab issues, especially the essay, Palesinian-Israeli conflict and the Iraqi Crisis. Libyan leader Omar Muammar Ghaddafi states, Why should we remain as a member of an ineffective organization? Reports later surfaced that Qatar intended to follow Libya's example and leave the league as well. However, in November Libya reversed its position and to university decided to remain a member of the league. Creative? The Libyans concluded that in the time of crisis leading up to the Iraqi war, that despite some limits, the Arab League is for application to university required to play an even more effective role at a time when the Arab nation is facing dangers (Nash, 2010) However Libya was not done creating rifts within the Arab League. In an ironically named Unity Summit in the beginning of March, Libyan President Muammar Ghaddafi blamed Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and others for involving the US in the area twelve years prior in the Gulf War, which he claimed was the source of the current Iraqi conflict. Gadhafi had previously accused Saudi Arabia of entering into a pact with the devil by inviting US troops to defend its territory in 1990. Gadhafi's comments at the summit prompted the Saudi, Iraqi, and Syrian leaders to immediately leave the room and respond harshly to the comments, accusing the Libyan leader of ignorance. The Saudi representative further called Libya an agent for colonizers. This series of insults prevented anything constructive from happening for the day at the conference, as the creative writing, major issues were forgotten in a series of insults.

Furthermore, the conference was broadcast live on Arab satellite television, making the essay to university, disunity and arguments within the Arab League public for the whole Arab world to witness. In Saudi Arabia, Khaled al-Maeena, editor of the Arab News, as quoted by (Nash, 2010) said he was shocked, appalled and essay saddened by the news. I felt embarrassed, he said. Essay For Application? In front of the world we've become a laughing stock. Minorities Essay? The Arab people are disappointed and confused. The spat took the steam off the main thrust, which was the Iraq issue (Nash, 2010) Furthermore, The United Arab Emirates caused an additional stir at the same summit when it called for for application to university Saddam Hussein to surrender power and leave Iraq. The proposal requested that The Arab League, in minorities and education, cooperation with the U.N. Essay? secretary-general, should supervise the situation in Iraq for an interim period during which all necessary measures are taken in order to return the situation to its normal situation according to the will of the brotherly Iraqi people (Nash, 2010).

While many in bfa, the Arab world were calling for a unified front against the incursion by to university, the Western powers, others were advocating surrender to the demands of the West. Moussa responded to this proposal by minorities and education, stating that it was not considered an official request and it was excluded from the consideration of the council (Nash, 2010). The proposal was generally publicly ignored at the conference, in spite of the fact that it was well known such ideas had been floated around several of the countries individually for several weeks. In response to this, the Emirati information minister grumbled that the Arab League didn't have the courage to respond to the proposal. Essay To University? However the Iraqis responded to minorities and education, this proposal angrily. In New York, Mohammed Aldouri, Iraq's Ambassador to the United nations, as quoted by Nash, (2010) said Saddam's relinquishing power was not at all likely. He further called the proposal by the UAE silly . At the summit, an angry Iraqi Foreign Minister Naji Sabri said that the essay for application to university, proposal was not discussed because the summit does not discuss silly, dirty, trivial ideas. This clearly showed the inability of Arab league in handling its own affairs as a regional block. Arab League and Hamas of Palestine. Arab league relation and full support of Hamas of Palestine is a great violation of the organization constitution.

This is because the league should use member country as actor but not a group in member country. Towards this, the creative bfa, group has gained a lot of confidence in its sordid operation in Palestine and abroad. The result of this relation is that it has become difficult for the Arab league to decisively take action and stop Hamas from negative operations in Palestine. For Application To University? It is on essay about should be funded state, this ground that the league has immensely failed and publicly showed that it is a weak organization which cannot take action against to university, its members to solve a problem. Arab League and creative bfa member state sovereignty. The organization charter and constitution spells out essay to university, that the league must respect member states sovereignty. In this case of Somalia and Yemen, the two countries have great political problems which began long time ago. But since the league could not directly involve in assign infotech, the situation to essay, prevent further problems, they have fallen in the abyss of statelessness and lack of the rule of law.

This further has opened the wounds in the league's inability to solve problems in its member state. This raises question on essay, the importance of the league to in the Arab community and for application the value of its existence is questionable. The UN interference in the Arab League. Toffolo, (2008), United Nation contribution and interference in assign infotech, Arab League is evidenced in many ways for instance, reconstruction of Iraq began following the war, the previous U.N. oil- for-food program was awash in accusations of Hussein's corruption as well as corruption on the part of the U.N. Essay For Application To University? The oil-for-food program was designed to offset civilian suffering under the economic sanctions the U.N. Minorities? imposed after the to university, 1990 Iraq invasion of Kuwait (Toffolo, 2008). According to essay, Toffolo, (2008), more than 90 percent of Iraqis survived on the U.N. food basket and medical supplies. For Application To University? Sixty percent used to sell part of their rations to pay for other essential needs, because it was their only of india source of income. The program was suspended March 17 th and the U.S. Essay For Application To University? led assault began on March 20 th . (Lederer) After the minorities and education essay, war, while some parties called for an expansion of the role of oil-for-food to achieve a reconstruction like that which followed the bloody East Timor revolutions, others (namely the U.S. administration) called for a lifting of U.N sanctions upon for application to university, which oil-for food depended. Higher Education Should Be Funded By The? In an effort to get aid to Iraq quickly, on April 24 th , the Security Council voted unanimously to essay for application, extend U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan's authority to speed additional food and rural upliftment essay medicine to the Iraqi people till June 3 rd . Essay? On May 22nd, after pressure from the U.S. and negotiations between the U.S. and opposing powers within the Security Council, such as Russia and Germany, the U.N. Template? lifted 12 years of sanctions on Iraq (Brian, and Steidle, 2007). Lifting the sanctions provoked extreme responses, as could be expected.

While Iraqis and most Arabs declare the institution of the sanctions after the Gulf War unjust, their suspension gave cause for another outrage (Toffolo, 2008). U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John Snow gave a press conference to announce the for application, U.S.'s lifting of the sanctions declaring Today marks a new beginning for dreams of india a liberated Iraq. Saddam Hussein's regime and the command economy that he forced upon the Iraqi people is now merely a painful memory (Federal News Service). One glaring discrepancy is evident in Secretary Snow's statement. While a sanction-free Iraq will create free-trade and support a liberated Iraq , the sanctions were imposed by the U.N. with the U.S.'s overwhelming support, and these sanctions were the foremost barrier to trade, not Hussein's command economy. As a further example, Snow went on to say As other nations follow the lead of the United States, and implement, as we have today, the for application, resolution passed by the U.N. (Brian, and should by the Steidle, 2007). Security Council last Thursday, the people of Iraq can look forward to an end to to university, the crippling economic deprivations they have suffered under the Saddam Hussein regime. In Secretary Snow's statement, he attempts to conflate Hussein's regime and the sanctions themselves, in effect making them synonymous. That Snow even begins the essay about by the, first quote from above with today, that is, the day that the U.S. lifted sanctions, as opposed to the day that the U.N. Essay? approved sanctions, or the day when all sanctions on Iraq had been lifted the world over, is telling.

It is a complicit allowance that the U.S. played a large role in keeping Iraq out of the world economy, and is now playing a large role in re-introducing Iraq, albeit on rural upliftment in india, the U.S.'s terms. Brian, S. and essay for application Steidle, (2007), While the world fights over Iraq's future, the future of the Arab League and Arab relations with the and education essay, rest of the world are, as could be predicted, in a state of flux stemming from mistrust on for application to university, all sides and assign infotech disagreement from within the Arab League as well as the Western powers. In an interview from April 1, 2003, Arab League Secretary- General, Amr Moussa questioned the League's future after divisions over Iraq. The interview took place with a London-based Arabic paper, Al Sharq al-Awsat (Brian, and Steidle, 2007). During the interview Moussa expressed the belief that war would not have broken out had the to university, Arabs adopted a unified position. The war had brought out such deep divisions that Moussa himself expressed apathy over whether or not the Arab League would survive.

He stated, Arab states wanted the war and essay I do not care if the Arab League remains or goes. Moussa as quoted by Brian, and Steidle, (2007), went further to for application, make a distinction between the administration's positions and the desires of the people (Brian, and Steidle, 2007). As he said The Arab [nations] are not united, the people are. All Arab people reject the war. Responding to queries on the Arab league's future, Moussa Moussa as quoted by Brian, and Steidle, (2007) declared that the Arab League could be reorganized in another form.

He made a comparison with the League of in india, Nations' dissolution with World War II that led to the formation of the United Nations. Essay For Application To University? According to Moussa, the current goal of the Arab League should be to protect the regional and strategic interests of the Arab states which could potentially be more effectively achieved under the auspices of minorities, a different organization. However, this sentiment never saw the light of the day the league failed in its mandate and for application to university responsibility. He pointed to higher should be funded, the two big shakes that have jolted the Arab system, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the failure there, and the Iraqi events. Now that simultaneous seeming solutions, or at least respites from the two big shakes have occurred-- reconstruction of for application, Iraq has begun and Sharon has approved the formation of dreams of india essay, a new Palestinian state-- initiation of the reform process for the Arab League has also been declared. On May 29th, Agence France Presse reported a meeting to take place in Cairo on June 15-16 to begin a six month study of reforms aimed at to university saving the Arab League. The committee's task is to draft a consensus formula on the development of the organization using proposals floated from Syria, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia among others. The article noted that several of the template, proposals posited the essay for application to university, European Union's structure as a model. Two plausible obstacles to the successful implementation of these reforms immediately come to mind.

Firstly, within the charter of the Arab League, Article VII states that Unanimous decisions of the higher education should be funded by the, Council shall be binding upon all member-states of the League; majority decisions shall be binding only upon those states which have accepted them [see appendix]. Thus, to for application to university, accept the reforms, the Arab League must be unanimously in favor of them, which given the disunity within the League, seems unlikely. Second and upliftment in india a less direct impediment, but as confounding, is the discrepancy between proposed models based on the European Union and the preexisting Arab League and member states' governments. European governments, have by in large settled on some form of essay, socialist-democracy which enables more equality for the citizens as well as transparency between the administrations and the citizens (Brian, and Steidle, 2007). Although this may be a generalization, it can be stated that Arab nations in general have not enjoyed as many rights in alignment with democracy as those of European nations. Arab league is dreams essay toothless dog with no notable and glaring success to essay for application, pride itself of. The league has been taken by a few powerful member states to use as a buffer zone in furthering their national interest instead of fighting for the entire Arab community. Minorities? It is therefore as good as nothing to have the league dismantled. The foreigners' interest and continuous interference has further compounded the for application to university, league's inability to handle its affairs.

Buy The Arab League essay paper online. Do you want to get an. Get a generous discount on rural in india, the original paper on this topic.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
How to Write an Essay for University Admission - AAB College

essay marketing mix Guide on How to Write University Essays, Courseworks, Assignments and Dissertations. In the sequence of strategic analysis and to university, decisions, marketing mix analysis falls after various external and internal environmental analyses such as PESTEL analysis , Porter's Five Forces analysis , SWOT Analysis and even formulation of competitive strategies ( Porter's Generic Strategies ). Marketing mix is an creative bfa, imperative concept in modern marketing and academically it is referred to as the set of controllable tools that the to university firm blends to produce the response it wants in the target market, so it consists of and education essay everything the firm can do to influence the demand for its product (Kotler and Armstrong, 2004). It is important to realise that marketing mix strategy of any company can have one major function, that is, strategic communication of the organisation with its customers (Proctor, 2000). It was further argued that marketing mix provides multiple paths as such communication can be achieved either in spoken form and essay for application, written communications (advertising, selling, etc.) or in more symbolic forms of writing bfa communication (the image conveyed in the quality of the product, its price and the type of distribution outlet chosen). Essay To University! However, the key element is that the main aspects of marketing mix that will be discussed below should not be seen as individual entities, but as a set of interrelated entities which have to be set in conjunction with one another (Proctor, 2000: 212). The easiest way to understand the main aspects of marketing is through its more famous synonym of 4Ps of Marketing. The classification of four Ps of marketing was first introduced and suggested by McCarthy (1960), and includes marketing strategies of product, price, placement and template college, promotion. The following diagram is helpful in essay for application to university determining the assign infotech main ingredients of the four Ps in a marketing mix. In simpler terms, product includes all features and combination of goods and related services that a company offers to its customers.

So the Airbus product includes its body parts such as the engine, nut bolts, seats, etc along with its after-sales services and all are included in the product development strategy of the Airbus . However, a serious criticism can be raised here in essay for application to university terms of how marketing mix analysis will cater for companies such as ABN Amro Bank , Natwest Bank , British Airways and Fedex Corporation as they don't possess tangible products. It was argued that is it feasible to in india omit service-oriented companies with the essay for application to university logic that the term services does not start with a P, however, it was asserted that these companies can use the terminology of rural upliftment in india service products under marketing mix strategy making (Kotler Armstrong, 2004). Lazer (1971) argued that product is the most important aspect of marketing mix for two main reasons. First, for manufacturers, products are the market expression of the company's productive capabilities and determine its ability to link with consumers. So product policy and strategy are of prime importance to an enterprise, and product decisions dictate the scope and direction of to university company activity. Moreover, the market indicators such as profits, sales, image, market share, reputation and stature are also dependent on them. Secondly, it is imperative to in india essay realise that the product of any organisation is for application to university both a component and a determinant of the marketing mix as it has a great influence on the other elements of the mix: advertising, personal selling, channels of distribution, physical distribution and pricing. So without proper product policy, a company can not pursue for bfa further elements of marketing mix. Pricing is basically setting a specific price for a product or service offered.

In a simplistic way, Kotler and essay, Armstrong (2004) refer to the concept of price as the amount of money that customers have to pay to obtain the product. Setting a price is should by the not something simple. For Application! Normally it has been taken as a general law that a low price will attract more customers. Assign Infotech! It is not a valid argument as customers do not respond to essay to university price alone; they respond to value so a lower price does not necessarily mean expanded sales if the about should by the state product is not fulfilling the expectation of the customers (Lazer, 1971). Generally pricing strategy under marketing mix analysis is for application divided into two parts: price determination and price administration (ibid). Price determination is lab report college referred to as the processes and activities employed to arrive at for application a price for of india essay a product including consideration of essay for application to university relative prices of products within the same line, and differences in price for similar products of differing grades and qualities. Price administration is referred to essay as the activities involved in fitting basic prices to essay particular sales situations such as geographic locale, functions performed by essay, customers, position of distribution channel members, or special sales situations. An example of this is special discounted prices at, for instance, GAP , NEXT etc or Coca Cola and Pepsi wheredifferent prices are set in different geographical areas considering the difference in patterns of usage as well as varying advertisement costs. Placement under marketing mix involves all company activities that make the essay product available to the targeted customer (Kotler and Armstrong, 2004). Based on various factors such as sales, communications and contractual considerations, various ways of of india essay making products available to customers can be used (Lazer, 1971).

Companies such as Ford , Ferrari , Toyota , and Nissan use specific dealers to make their products available, whereas companies such as Nestle involve a whole chain of wholesaler retailers to reach its customers. On a general note, while planning placement strategy under marketing mix analysis, companies consider six different channel decisions including choosing between direct access to customers or involving middlemen, choosing single or multiple channels of essay for application to university distributions, the length of the distribution channel, the types of intermediaries, the bfa numbers of distributors, and which intermediary to use based on the quality and reputation (Proctor, 2000) Promotional strategies include all means through which a company communicates the to university benefits and values of upliftment its products and essay to university, persuades targeted customers to rural upliftment in india buy them (Kotler and to university, Armstrong, 2004). The best way to understand promotion is through the concept of the marketing communication process. Promotion is the creative bfa company strategy to cater for the marketing communication process that requires interaction between two or more people or groups, encompassing senders, messages, media and receivers (Lazer, 1971). Essay For Application! Taking the example of assign infotech Nokia , the sender of the essay communication in this case is Nokia , the advertising agency, or both; the media used in the process can be salesmen, newspapers, magazines, radio, billboards, television and essay, the like.

The actual message is the advertisement or sales presentation and the destination is the to university potential consumer or customer, in this case mobile phone users. Limitation of Marketing Mix Analysis (4Ps of Marketing) Despite the fact that marketing mix analysis is used as a synonym for the 4Ps of Marketing, it is assign infotech criticised (Kotler Armstrong, 2004) on the point that it caters seller's view of market analysis not customers view. To tackle this criticism, Lauterborn (1990) attempted to match 4 Ps of marketing with 4 Cs of marketing to address consumer views: Product – Customer Solution. Price – Customer Cost. How to Write a Good Marketing Mix Analysis.

To follow a simple and best approach for marketing mix analysis, it is imperative to understand the purpose of this analysis. So the basic key is to analyse the company's overall marketing strategy primarily through the strategies it follows under the 4Ps of marketing. So the approach should be to keep equal balance in analysing all four elements of marketing mix. The following points should be considered while carrying out analysis: While analysing a company's product, a common fallacy can be focusing on the final outlook of the product and that gives rise to a nave approach. Analysts should consider and essay to university, analyse all major product decisions that the assign infotech company may have carried out including quality, features, options, style, brand name, packaging, sizes, after-sales services, warranties, returns, etc. Moreover, the company's position, as well as marketing strategy in the market, can be judged on the basis of its product mix including width, length, depth and consistency (Proctor, 200). Width is the number of lines the essay for application to university firm carries, for example Sony has various lines including TV, video, cameras and laptops. Length is the template college number of items in the product mix, for example Toshiba has different types of essay for application to university TVs and laptops. Depth is the number of and education variants of each product offered in the line such as clock radios, car radios and pocket radios.

Finally, consistency is how closely related the various product lines are in terms of the use to which they are put, more commonly including electrical and entertainment products. So, using these bases for product strategy classification will lead to easy and effective analysis. Essay! Finally, one should attempt to and education essay identify what the company is actually aiming at through its product. Essay For Application To University! There can be three possible product strategies in a company's action (Proctor, 2000). Writing! Either it aims the product at the market such as Erickson with new mobile phones to cater for the business class; it can be given a face lift such as Marks Spencer's attempt with more customer-specific products; and it can be withdrawn, discontinued or eliminated such as Marks Spencer closing down its unprofitable units across the globe.

To write a valuable pricing analysis of a company, the essay for application to university key is to correlate its pricing strategy with its product position in the market. The company may use various pricing strategies such as penetration, skimming, competition-based pricing, psychological pricing, price wars, etc (Proctor, 2000). A company uses penetration prices if its product is entirely new to and education the market so it may charge low prices to increase market share. To University! It may be observed that Porsche and Ferrari use skimming pricing where they may charge a higher price as they know their specific customers will buy their product at any price. Sometimes companies have more fluctuating prices so an analyst should consider that their might be competition going on or a price war has broken through between rivals. For instance, Pepsi and Coke often indulge in minorities and education such price wars. Sometimes psychological dimensions can be considered as well. Customers easily find products in Tesco , Asda or Sainsbury's with price tags of £2.99 or £4.99 rather than £3 or £5 as customers may perceive them as £2 or £4. So the writer must analyse which of these strategies a company is following and for what reason. Similarly, placement analysis requires the knowledge of a company's distribution channels, for instance analysis of the fact that a company is involving any middleman or not.

If analysis of a consumer-good producer such as Nestle , Cadbury , and essay for application to university, Colgate Palmolive is dreams carried out, there are high chances that a middleman will be involved considering the size of the market in target. However, industrial producers such as Airbus may opt for direct distribution considering the for application to university limited number of customers. Similarly, it should be noted that a company may be using a specific intermediary if the ease, reliability, image of the particular outlet, the way in assign infotech which it performs and the deals which can be struck with the essay for application distributor are satisfactory. So, a company may choose CA rather than Marks and Spencer , or Tesco rather than any other retail outlet (Proctor, 2000). On a general note, a very good analysis can be made if the placement related the six questions highlighted in upliftment previous sections are tackled. Finally, the basic step in promotion analysis is to identify the essay for application to university communication objective that the company is assign infotech aiming at. To University! There can be multiple communication objectives that can be identified. Rural Upliftment! One should analyse how the promotion strategy is aimed at creating awareness of the essay for application product or service, provision of product information, brand recognition, gaining access to a target audience that is of india essay inaccessible to to university a salesman, evoking desire for dreams of india essay a product or service, merely making the essay to university selling task easier, overcoming prejudices, creating a reminder or to creative bfa allay cognitive dissonance (Proctor, 2000). For Application To University! Once the communication objective is identified, then it is imperative to analyse the message and assign infotech, the promotional mix that is used by the company including advertisement, sales promotion, publicity and personnel selling.

For Instance Nike very rarely uses personal selling due to its established brand awareness, however, it continually uses advertisements with communication objective of to university creating a product reminder. Contrary to that, Unilever may use personal selling, advertisements as well as offering discounts (sales promotion) if it launches a new consumer good such as toothpaste or soap to cater for the communication objective of creating new product awareness. Information for assign infotech Marketing Mix Analysis. Students may seek information regarding market mix analysis (4 Ps) from two basic sources: market and academic. For market sources, information is easily available from a company's website, business reports, newspapers/published data on for application to university marketing, independent market survey reports and, in some cases, students may visit a retail outlet to analyse a product, its pricing and promotional strategies. Assign Infotech! However, to get more specific details, marketing and advertising academic journals and essay for application, secondary data in the form of assign infotech case studies can be the ideal source. Marketing mix analysis is a fundamental step towards effective strategy. Where other analysis are more related to environment and feasibility analysis, the 4 Ps of marketing including the product itself, pricing, placement and promotion are the four wheels of the vehicle on which the path of an organisation's marketing success is actually dependent.

Kotler, P Armstrong, G (2004), 'Principles of Marketing', Tenth Edition, New Jersey: Pearson Education Inc Lauterborn, R (1990), 'New Marketing Litany: 4P's Passe; C-Words Take Over', Advertising Age, Oct 1, 1990:26 Lazer, W (1971), 'Marketing Management: A Systems Perspective' New York: John Wiley Sons McCarthy, E J (1960), 'Basic Marketing - A Managerial Approach', Illinois: Irwin Proctor, T (2000), 'Strategic Marketing: An Introduction', London: Routledge. Copyright 2002-2007 Papers4You.Com All Rights Reserved. The following papers contain Marketing Mix Analysis.

inserted by FC2 system